Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 196

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 196 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

May 1, 2018 (Tuesday)

Dear Ms. Diary,

Brit cringed a bit when she saw Ms. Sullivan heading our way but pre-empted the art teacher.

“I’m sorry, but I haven’t been able to put together my idea. However, since you’re here, would you ... sit with us for a few minutes?”

I was impressed. Neither Liya nor Heather could have worked that misdirection and obfuscation better.

When she sat, Brit initiated a very quiet conversation with, “We’re ... all of us here and some others ... working on a quote-unquote formal portrait of our group. Since there’s something of an art aspect to our idea, would you be willing to give us a critique of our dry run that we used to flesh out how we’d deal with various details? What I’d ... or we’d like is your critique of the art aspect. However, we ... probably cannot bring the photos onto school property as they might ... I say might go against the school code.”

Ms. Sullivan stared into Brit’s eyes for at least five seconds, quietly responding, “That’s not at all what I was expecting you to say. If we need to meet off school grounds, I can do that, but I should probably do such on my own time. My schedule is pretty flexible in the short term but coming up with a ... meeting place ... I leave to you.”

I jumped in with, “Do you know the city park on the northeast part of town?” When she nodded, I said, “We could meet there either after school tomorrow before, say, 5:00, or this weekend. If the latter, we’d prefer Saturday morning, as we were planning on doing the second ... dress rehearsal, so to speak, that afternoon.”

She looked at me for a few seconds, then responded, “Tomorrow afternoon would work. I could be at the park by, let’s say 4:30, but it could be a bit earlier.”

“No problem. We’ve spent some time there. If it’s available, we always hang out at the pavilion that doesn’t have a nearby bathroom. It’s at the south end of a road coming off the main park road.”

“I know it. I’ll meet you there no later than 4:30.” She turned back to Brit and asked, “As for you, my reluctant artist, could you at least give me some kind of idea of what you want to create for me?”


After practice, we headed to the Jacobs house to have dinner, to make up for our cancellation of the dinner on Sunday due to spending so much time with Brit’s mom.

“Mom, Dad,” Lana yelled as we entered the back door, “we’re home, but need to take showers.”

Steph stepped into the hall outside Brett’s and Lana’s bedroom, responding, “You’d all get done more quickly if some of you used our shower. It can probably hold four reasonably well.”

“Thanks, Mom,” responded Brett. “Do you have a preference?”

I watched Steph’s eyes roam over us, pausing briefly on Civia and Maren, after which she answered, “Not really. We’re eating in the family room as that’s probably the only room that can hold us all comfortably. I’d appreciate some help from those not in the first round of showers.”

I got her message, so responded, “How ‘bout Lana, Civia, Char, and Maren in the first round in your shower, with the second set there being Brett, Cera, Brit, and Katie?”

Meka responded immediately with, “I’ll take Kim and Rache in the second round on the other shower.”

Once the first-rounders headed off, I turned to Steph and said, “You want more of the ... LA as it likes to live. Yes?”

“Yes.” She added very quietly, “As I told you on Sunday, I’d be happy to have the LA here in whatever apparel they desired, even if that apparel were entirely composed of bare skin. You girls don’t mind me getting ... an excitement benefit out of your presence in little or no clothing, but I’m concerned about Civia and Maren.”

Brett replied, “Don’t be, Mom. They’re members of the LA and they want to spend more time with us, and we want them to do so. They know that we’re all ... very sexual with each other, although we try not to show that in person, so to speak. They very much love ... Heck, Civia was naked extensively with the Go5 before any of us knew there was a Go5. They’re both comfortable with nudity ... and skimpy clothing and that will be our typical apparel when the two of them are with us. They’ve also experienced being with all of us with some of the other girls naked. They won’t ... curtail your jollies much.”

“Okay. Your dad’s a little more ... conservative about this than I am, so he might fuss about them. I’ll tell him that this is how ... you roll.” She looked at me as she said, “I very much enjoyed Sunday morning, so don’t be surprised if I ask for entrance every time you’re here, Beth.”

I shrugged at her, and we began putting sheets around the family room to catch any inadvertent food spills while others covered the coffee table on which we would put the serving dishes of food. We were not yet done when the first-round participants from the smaller shower, Gracey, Heather, and Rhee, joined us. Heather had opted for her most minimalist of outfits: a tube beyond which portions of her small boobs were visible and her shortest skirt. Without looking, I had no doubt she was also commando.

Rhee stepped into me bodily, put her mouth at my left ear, and whispered, “There’s something of an air of ... decadency ... in this house. Is it us?”

“Mostly,’ I whispered in return, “but Steph is playing a part. I’m not at all sure how much she wants, but we do know she’d be happy to have us here in the fashion we live at home. I haven’t figured out why, yet. She doesn’t seem to want to share Matt, but she seems to want the heat turned up as high as we’re willing.”

“Even Heather isn’t sure how to ... deal with ... here, although she did her own part to turn up the heat.”

“I saw that. She’s commando. Right?” When Rhee nodded slightly, I added, “Let’s just see how it goes. If you get a chance, please tell Heather not to be ... too outrageous. In fact, she should keep what clothing she’s wearing on at all times, and not just on her body, but covering the parts that the items are designed to cover. However, I’d guess PDAs will be okay.”

When Rhee stepped away from me, I sidled up to Liya and quietly asked, “Could you make a skirt and tube for Steph without having her measurements or body to use as a model?”

She nodded, saying, “She’s similarly proportioned to Brit, though with a little smaller bust. Do you want them by the next time you sleep here?”

I looked at her and quietly, but emphatically, told her, “Liya Nadhi, I love you. I love everything about you, but I might love that brain of yours the most.”

“Hey. That didn’t take a pile of brain power to figure out. If she’s going to walk in on us when you’re here, she ought to be attired appropriately. Are we ... considering moving on them?”

I frowned, then replied, “No-o-o-o. I think it’s more about figuring out what it is she’s trying to get. Does she just want to watch us have sex so she can get her personal jollies or is there ... something in addition to that? I know she wants to get her jollies from watching us, but I don’t know what else she wants ... if anything.”

Liya pulled tightly into me, then put her mouth at my right ear, and asked, “Is it us? If so, what about us is it that ... seems to get ... everyone’s libidos fired up?”

“I wish I knew. Look at Brit and Cera. They guessed correctly about us and quietly lobbied to join us. I grant that we were trying to seduce Celeste, but she seemed to be subtly seducing us at the same time. Katherine has played along the whole time, and you know she’s smart enough to have figured out what we were doing very early on. Char guessed about Rhee and me and wanted in, and we hadn’t even considered her, although that would have been mostly due to her living in GV.

“It seems that we’re giving off ... something, but if we are, I don’t know what it is and don’t know how we’re doing it. How is it that five 14- and 15-year-old seem to be the focus of so many others’ ... ideas or ... fantasies ... or...”

That I think I can help you with and is best explained using Gracey. We’re confident – even Gracey, and all five of us have been since we began making love with Charlie who is the nicest, most attractive guy any of us knew. How can we not be confident after we pined after, then snagged, Charlie as our lover? Even your confidence rose after that. That may not be all of it, but I’m positive that our obvious confidence is ... attractive in more than one way.”

I looked into her eyes for a while, then responded, “You may well be right. Again, Liya. I love your brain.”

We had finished showering in just under 20 minutes and sat to a dinner of beef stroganoff, baked sweet potatoes, and the Jacobs version of diverse salad.

Gracey asked, “What provides that interesting flavor in the ... Ohhh. You didn’t. Did you put Mexican chocolate in the stroganoff?”

Steph grinned at her and nodded her head avidly.

“Wow,” responded Meka. “That was a great idea! And I think you got the proportion perfect, as Gracey, who should know better than any of us, noticed it but wasn’t sure what it was. It provides just that little hint of ... unusualness to make a common dish more interesting. I’m sure that the various cooks in the compound – Charlie, Inez, and Beth would take their hats off to you for this one.”

Matt said, “Your having to cancel on Sunday got her thinking. Oh, you let us know well before we had to begin cooking, but Steph got one of those ... looks in her eyes that said something like, ‘Cancel out on me, will you? I’ll show you.’ Of course, it was intended as a poke in the eye, but in the nicest way imaginable. The chocolate was just a bit too heavy in Sunday’s version, but, as you’ve noted, I think she got it just right, today. I so love my Steph.”

Gracey asked, “Would you please make this for a Thursday night? You’d earn major brownie points with my mom.”

“I had planned on it if it worked out tonight.”

With so many of us, the cleanup took little time, and we congregated afterward in the family room.

Matt took the floor from his seat in the big, comfy chair, “Steph and I wanted to have you here for a meal, for a couple of reasons. The first is that as ... our ... children’s spouses ... except for Civia and Maren, we want to know you even more than we did when you were simply Brett’s and Lana’s friends. We want you in our lives as much ... possibly more ... as we would Brett’s ... singular wife or Lana’s husband. We’re still working our way to both comfort and understanding with the curveball you’ve thrown into our lives and, while we learn from the Thursday gatherings, we can learn more easily and more abundantly when we’re with only you.” He looked directly at Civia as he added, “This conversation could get quite frank from here out. Does that concern you?”

Civia lightly shook her head, responding, “The girls have told us that they’re ... moving their ... large relationship to a ... fully sexual one in the next month or two. They also told us that the ... transition will probably be a very emotional time and that they might be less ... responsive to us being with them and might be ... less than entirely with us even when we’re in the same room. I assume that you know that Maren and I accidentally saw Brett naked on Sunday. The three of us have discussed how we will deal with that if the situation happens again, in either direction, and Maren and I are comfortable with the solution. In fact, because of that, we learned a little bit more fully why the girls are so in love with him. You’ve raised a great son. With the discussions Maren and I have had with the girls, we’re comfortable with the knowledge that they’re ... sexually involved with each other, and we have no plans for joining them.”

When Civia pointed her chin at Maren, she took over, saying, “We understand that we could unknowingly arrive in the midst of sex taking place between one of the girls and Brett or, apparently, any number of the girls with or without Brett. How we respond may vary, depending on whether Brett is involved, but it won’t vary by much. All of us will be trying to deal with such occurrences in as adult a manner as we can manage, hopefully with no one getting mad or even upset. I assume, Matt, that you asked us just now about whether it will concern us to discuss sex with the girls in front of us. That will not cause us concern. In fact, we’ll appreciate the opportunity to see and hear a frank discussion about how ... the two groups – the girls and one set of parents – will deal with the topic in the future. We cannot help but learn something important from it.”

Matt gazed at Maren, then Civia, for a few moments each, then responded, “You two truly are different from every ... person I’ve known of your age, even our two children here. The ... compound parents have told us that we should not underestimate you, but I find it unfortunately easy to do... still, but I’ll endeavor not to do that in the future. Undoubtedly, I’ll not quite manage that, and I apologize now for any failings on my part.”

When they both nodded in acceptance, he turned back to the room as a whole, “The ... more-focused reason we wanted this ... conversation is that many changes are coming at us quickly and/or soon and we feel that the more information we all have, the more likely we’ll be able to work in concert so we can all avoid situations that none of us would want to come about. One of those changes is the ... intensification that will come with the addition of intercourse to your relationship. Steph and I ... and Ginny and Dennis have been through it, and we want all of you to know that any of you ... any single one of you is welcome to come to us if you have questions, concerns, doubts, or whatever about any aspect of the upcoming change in the way you girls interact with intercourse in the mix. Steph and I, at least, have begun looking at ... all of you as our children, and our door and our ears are always open to any one of you and all of you.”

Lana suddenly stood, stepped quickly across the room to Matt, and curled up in his lap, whereupon he wrapped her in his arms.

She reached up, pecked his cheek, looked him in the eye, and told him, “Thanks, Dad, for being so good to my wives. I suspect you understand this, but I think I need to say this to all, particularly to my second set of parents. I love these girls, Dad, and I seriously think of them as my wives, just as I think of Brett as my husband and our husband. All of us greatly ... very greatly appreciate the support that you’ve shown us as well as that shown us by the Go5 parents. What we have would have been very difficult ... if not impossible to maintain, much less elevate, without the support that ... my four parents have shown us and the tacit support that Cera’s parents have shown us. And none of that would have mattered without the emotional and material support that the Go5 parents have provided. And, Dad, Mom, like any wife, I will follow my husband and wives wherever they go, because, for the first time in my life, I feel that I truly belong somewhere ... with them.”

With that, she curled more tightly into him and laid her left cheek against his chest.

After a minute or so, Matt turned back to Civia and asked, “And you know about their nights here?”

“Not details, as the girls don’t share those with us or, apparently, with anyone. However, sex takes place in their room here.”

“And you’re truly comfortable with that?”

Maren answered, “I don’t know about ‘comfortable,’ as, although I try not to think about it, like all of these girls, I have an active and inquiring mind.”

Matt chuckled, then said, “Yes, you two are very different. I know that Steph has extended a specific invitation to you two, but I want you to know that my invitation goes with hers. I would very much enjoy getting to know you better. Steph told me of your proposal regarding sleeping arrangements and, if you two and your hosts can refrain from having sex while you’re in that bed, you’re welcome to be two of the three girls sleeping over. We don’t ask you to refrain from sex in that bed ... or room ... or this house because we’re dead set against that. Our thoughts on that are ... more nuanced. However, we’re coming to like ... your three parents quite a lot, and we would not wish to go against what we can imagine as their preferences in such a situation.”

“We understand, Matt,” replied Civia. “However, you heard what Mom said. She’d rather I not engage in sex unless I think about it very carefully, and that’s with responsible kids like your son and ... semi-daughter. I’ve thought about it carefully and Maren and I have discussed it, and we find that we’re simply not ready for that. Of course, we’re kids – I’m not yet a teenager, so we can expect our thoughts on the subject to change. Additionally, now that I understand what my mom was getting at, I agree with her that, if I were to decide to want to start down the road leading to sexual activity, I’d be safest ... Maren and I would both be safest if that were to happen with our best friends, all but one of whom is currently in your family room. Of course, we are not presupposing that the girls would be interested in us joining them. This is hypothetical and we do not mean it as any sort of suggestion about the future.”

Civia held her hand up to Matt when he opened his mouth to respond, then Maren responded, “We have agreed to ... try to give them a warning if we were considering changing our status with our friends here. I’m ... feeling a little more interested than Civia is, but neither of us is ready. Matt, Steph, because you’ve been so wonderful with our best friends and because we don’t want to go behind your backs as much as we don’t want to do that to our own parents, we’ll tell you if we’re considering a change in our status with the girls.”

Steph replied, “Thanks, girls. That deals with the ... explicitly sexual discussion we wanted to have. Now it’s time for us to move on to some other changes coming up. We’re going to be remodeling the house with the current start date of June 4th.” She held her hands up at the resultant outcry from their children, then said, “We’re going to be extending our bedroom out into the back yard farther and we’re making major changes in ... your wing of the house.”

She did not respond to any entreaties about details until she had quiet, whereupon she said, “What used to be Brett’s room will also be extended a bit into the backyard as well as removing the wall between the two bedrooms there.” She waited out the resultant hullaballoo, then added, “The bathroom will be greatly enlarged by moving it, too, farther into the backyard.”

Various of us were oohing and aahing over the coming changes, but once we had quieted, Steph stated, “We understand that our desire to have our children here is not what you would prefer. However, in addition to modernizing our own bedroom, we’re also trying to make our house more comfortable for you by enabling a larger bed in what will now be a single bedroom and will be greatly upgrading the shower to something more in line with what you have in the J.”

The conversation took a backseat to our thanking our ... benefactors vocally and also with hugs ... and kisses.


On the drive back home, Civia stated, “They very much want ... the girls there. Do you think at least part of that is due to how ... comfortable you girls were with having discussions with her in ... the bedroom with all five of you being naked? Do you think she ... likes that ... situation?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.