Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 157

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 157 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

March 4, 2018

Dear Ms. Diary,

I woke too warm and turned on. Once I was aware enough, the causes of my sexual excitement were obvious: Andy and Brit were molesting me, their hands inside my PJs. I love this life! I was facing Brit and her left hand was rubbing around on my bottom, while Andy’s two hands were both inside my PJ top and caressing and gently squeezing my breasts.

When she realized I was awake, Andy said, “It’s just too fucking exciting waking curled into Brett, my hand on his crotch!” When I inhaled in surprise, she added, “I considered keeping it there, but moving it around a bit, but I decided that rolling over and taking my excitement out on you was a better idea as far as the group goes.” She was quiet for a few minutes as she continued to fondle me, then asked, “Excuse me, Brit, but might I have some facetime with Beth?”

Brit agreed, so I got myself turned around, necessitating Brit’s hand not to be on my ass, so she kept her hand in my PJ bottom until my pussy arrived, then gave me a quick lips rub; I moaned.

“Before Brit gets you too worked up, I want to talk to you about the group. Beth, I’m in, and I’d like to be officially in. I don’t know that I want him ... as much as you and some others do, but I’m ready to commit. I’m ... Umm, I want to change a lot of things in my life so that I can continue to have what I have now, Charlie’s love and body and the bodies and love of all the girls, including Brett. I’m not sure that ... I’m sure I don’t love each of you, but I love some of you and can readily imagine loving the rest. I’ve been a little in love with Celeste for some time.” I began to respond, but she shushed me and added, “I admit, up front, that I...”

“Please hold that,” I interrupted. “I’ve been sold on you being part of us for a while, now. You do not need to convince me. Char will be here this afternoon, and once she is, we can have a Las Amadas meeting. You can explain your thinking then. Andy, I seriously doubt that we won’t quickly accept you with open arms.”

She looked into my eyes for at least a minute, then leaned in and kissed me, after which she said, “OK.”

Andy’s acceptance of my words was the impetus for Brit to become more aggressive in my PJ bottom. When I closed my eyes and moaned, Andy decided to be more aggressive, too. After they gave me a small orgasm and I opened my eyes, I saw some heads peeking over my molesters’ bodies, including Brett right behind Andy, his eyes shining.

Softly, he said, “That looked fun, Beth. I love this. I love that ... sex is so ... accepted, so ... normal ... among us, that two of us can casually gang up on a third and, despite a host of others of us in the same bed, no one thinks it’s horrible that sex is going on right next to some of us. I’m certainly in the right place.”

From the other side of Brett, Heather pulled him onto his back, then stretched herself on his body, and stared into his eyes while saying, “You most certainly are! Beth told us many times last summer that you were the cream of the crop of boys in our grade, but even she’s been amazed at how wonderful you are. You are in the right place. Please, please retain that humility, please remain the guy that’s so perfect for us.”

All of us had sat up and/or moved a bit to see what Heather and Brett were doing, so we could all see his face going pink.

“Don’t be embarrassed that your awesome boner has shown up. Except under very odd circumstances, I cannot imagine any of us minding its presence. If we had moved into sex with you, I’d be taking advantage of that erection right now. As it is, I’m having trouble keeping myself from rubbing on it.”

She closed her eyes as her head tilted back, her pleasure at feeling Brett’s hard cock obvious.

Heather looked at Brett, again, leaned in and kissed him on the forehead, then said, “I love you.”


Eating breakfast at the dining-room table, still in our PJs, Katie noted, “I haven’t been here in a while. You ... girls seem to have become more ... open? Is that the word I want? No, closer, less afraid of ... the physical side of things.”

Several of us began to respond, but the rest of us let Brett continue his answer.

“We are. While we still follow our rules ... mostly, no one, including me, gets too disturbed by ... coloring outside the lines, so long as it’s not too far outside. Some of that is due to no one taking advantage of being alone with me. One of us can get away with the sorts of things that Heather did if all ... or most of us are present. I guess we ... don’t worry about the small stuff. Or, rather, worry less, much less, about the small stuff. I think that’s mostly due to having a couple of hours of group nudity on each of two consecutive days in late February.”

That required us to explain Brett’s fertility test and what we did that weekend.

“Well, that explains what I just witnessed. You’re all more comfortable together.”

“Yes,” replied Meka. “The sexual tension is not quite as high, but we’re also, as you noted, becoming much more comfortable with each other and with what all of us want. Although there’s been no overt jealousy, I suspect there’s always been a bit of ... minor jealousy, I guess. What I’ve seen change is more of us becoming even more ... sure of the group as a whole. We’re now two months into, essentially, living together. Everyone has a much better idea of how ... this all works. The girls that lacked ... multi-person sexual experience before the group coalesced around Brett have come to realize that those of us with the experience they lack aren’t going to go full steam ahead with him before they’re ready. There’s a lot more trust and an almost infinite amount more love, now than in early January. Even though we’ve not really done much like this, I suspect now that any girl here would accept and enjoy sexual loving from any other girl here.”

“Yes! Exactly,” Lana exclaimed. “Had I been in Beth’s place this morning in bed, I’d have had no problem with Andy and Brit waking me by putting their hands on me inside my PJs, just as Beth allowed them to pleasure her. There’s quite a bit of ... in-bed hanky-panky, now, and that’s with randomly-assigned bed places. That is, the closest friends, the experienced lovers, are not necessarily adjacent to their best friends or lovers. Interestingly, much of the hanky-panky takes place in the morning. That makes me happy, as I find it easy to imagine a future in which, when we have nothing pressing in the morning, there might be much like Beth’s quiet orgasm given to her by two of our lovers. We’re becoming more of a cohesive group, less a disparate bunch of girls, one of whom is one incredible guy.”

“Besides,” Brett added, “I told them early on that they should feel free to be sexual with each other, even when I’m in the bed. At first, that was a little ... hard on me... [he grinned around at us], but now, like this morning, I get an ... erection and just enjoy my loves loving on each other. That combo this morning is, I’m pretty sure, a novel one for our bed, and that is but one example of what Meka and Lana stated.”

Brit responded, “Yes! I’m the ... at least previously most conservative of us about things like that. However, I’m proud that I instigated this morning and, when I saw Andy looking at me over Beth’s side, I encouraged her to join me inside Beth’s PJs. When we started all this back in December, I was much more hopeful than I was certain as I didn’t know how this all would ... even could work – despite committing to it early on. I’m sold, now, and can imagine that we can make it through, at least, the time we freshmen are in high school. Goddess, that was so fun this morning! Making my loves and lovers cum is ... soul-satisfying. Best of all, we’ll be complete this afternoon!”

“Hear, hear!”

“If I may change the subject,” Meka said, “Katie, have you ever gotten a ... real kiss?”

All faces turned to Katie, who colored a bit and answered, “Umm, it depends upon what you mean by that.”

“Something quite a bit more than a peck, but not necessarily involving tongue.”

“Umm, then I might have one.”

Meka glanced around the table. Everyone had finished eating our gourmet breakfast of cold cereal [Did you infer the eye-roll, Ms. Diary?], but no one had moved once Meka introduced this subject.

“Is that something that ... you’d like our help in ... understanding? I suspect from what you’ve told us that your ... difference is due to some ... hormone imbalance or, at least, something like that. Even though it’s been rare for you, since you’ve experienced some aspects of sexual excitement, that seems the most reasonable explanation ... or part thereof. However, please note that I am not an endocrinologist and also note that I have no real idea of the cause or causes of your difference. I was thinking that you have, essentially, a captive audience here that would probably be willing to help you ... test various possibilities in a safe situation. Certainly, one would be hard-pressed to test sexual response adequately in a lab setting.

“Anyway, if you’d be interested in our help in assessing ... how you respond or don’t, we’d be interested in helping. I’m sure that we could go well beyond any doctor’s or lab’s abilities to do that. We have a bunch of Las Amadas members that seem to have caused a sexual response in you, and I suspect that one or more would even be willing to go as far as being naked, possibly further, with you to see how you respond. I’m certain that we could generate data that could be useful to those running the place you’re going to this summer.”

Katie stared at Meka for a while, then looked around the table.

Liya said, “Yes, Katie, I’m sure most or all would be willing to do that for you.”

When Liya turned to Brett, he responded to her unvoiced request, “Yes, Katie. I’d do that for you.”

Katie stared at, first, Liya, then Brett, then put her forehead on the table and began sobbing. Her two neighbors, Cera and Kim, each put an arm around her and laid her head on Katie’s back. She gathered herself after a minute and sat up.

Before she could say anything, Liya added, “We could put together a testing regimen of people and actions. While we can guarantee only one male, there’s a possibility that one or two others might be willing to help. If you’re interested, I’d suggest a brain-storming session to arrive at a list of actions, discrete actions, such as no touching, handshake, light hug, more-involved hug, passionate hug, light kiss, etc. Katie, I won’t say this for anyone but myself, but I’d be willing to be very sexual with you if you seriously wanted to test those things that may or may not cause you to respond.”

In response to many of us clamoring that we would be willing like Liya, Katie lost it. She was down for a while, but once she had mastered herself, she agreed to think about our offer. We continued chatting at the table, but she departed shortly before 10 as she had to have the store ready for opening at 11. At the front door, she thanked Brit for her nails job with a crushing hug. We decided to get dressed – or, at least as dressed as we usually did in the compound, and hang on the W deck where Brit could paint nails she did not do yesterday.

After lunch, Dad, the Moms, and Gracey took the Sprinter to await Inez’s return at the airport. They pulled back into the compound right before 1. Inez put her stuff in their room, obviously freshened up, changed into typical skimpy compound attire, and joined us on the deck.

Liya said, “You’re glowing, Inez-Mom! I bet I know what you did on the way home.”

“If you think I rode my husband’s cock most of the way back, you would be right. God! My life is so much better since my daughter found me a wonderful husband!”

Some of the Las Amadas were not quite sure how to respond to that, but Gracey chuckled, then asked, “Haven’t you done that every time on the Sprinter rides back home?”

“Yes, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Before Charlie, I didn’t think about sex all that much, but I think about it a lot, now.”

When she focused on Brett, many of us turned to him, noting that he was a bit pink-faced.

With her eyes still on Brett, Inez asked, “Do you think it ... gauche of me to discuss my love and sex life with you?”

“I wouldn’t say that, more like ... surprising. For most of my life, that was not something that ... parental types mentioned at all in front of me ... or Lana. However, the compound has its own rules and expected behaviors, and I’m coming to like them a lot.”

“In that case, I’ll tell you that I fully expect, at some point in the future when I come home from a multi-day trip away from home, that you’ll be naked in the Sprinter when I board it so that I can have my way with you.” Brett went fully red, but Inez continued, “I don’t think I’m interested in you because you’re a young teenager, but because you’re a hunk. While I doubt I’m as gaga over you as Carol is, I have no qualms in telling you that I’m very much looking forward to a future that includes you.”

I wonder when we will stop being surprised by a Brett that has lost his shyness. He stood from his seat across from and down a place from Inez, walked around to her, got Gracey to vacate her spot next to her mom, then sat in that place. He put his arm around Inez, leaned in, and began kissing her – hard – while running his hands around her mostly bare back. She got into it, and they kissed aggressively for a few minutes.

Once they had pulled slightly apart, Brett said, “I look forward to making love with you, too, Inez. I wish I could do more, such as play with your breasts while I kiss you.”

Inez grabbed Brett’s left hand, used it to force her tube top above her breasts, put the hand on her right breast, then began kissing him hard, again. Brett, like the gentleman he is, accepted the lady’s proposition and made out with her for another few minutes. Her left hand roamed strongly and widely on his bare back while her right hand rubbed his chest and shoulders. When she pulled away, she was panting and looking into Brett’s lap.

“Oh, god. I so want to take that ... panty off you and impale myself on you right here, right now, in front of my husband and wives and your future wives.”

“If we had already broken the seal on sex with us, I’d have helped you do all that. Inez, you’re sexy, but would it surprise you that I’ve not touched the bare breasts of Carol or Sandy, that you got a first among them?”

Her face showed surprise, and her words backed that up, “That is surprising. I was sure that you’d have had your hands on the melons last Wednesday. There was discussion in our room about that before I left for the week.”

“My future wives have reminded me that I’m allowed to touch bare breasts now that I’ve touched all of theirs. I’m not, yet, allowed to put my mouth on them, though.”

Inez asked, “And your cock’s still off limits, right?”

“Yes, and that’s a good thing. I doubt if I’ll have much ... stamina for a while. All of you turn me on so much.”

All of us pulled back a bit from sex, and Inez spent much of the rest of the afternoon topless, like Heather, and she had a comment about that.

“God, I love this life. I love this compound. I love that I could be ... and in the future will be ... naked out here with my spouses and my daughter and her spouses. I’m tempted to quit my job and live on love. And sex, of course. I’m amazed how much more ... need for sex I have now that I have a wonderful, psyche- and soul-satisfying husband ... and wives.”

Liya responded. “You’re not very recognizable from the woman who became my second mom. I like this freer, happier Inez-Mom even more than I liked the previous version.”

“So do I, Liya-Daughter. So, do I. But how do you girls keep from just taking that hunk of a young man? I mean, he’s sitting there all gorgeous with that nice cock still bulging out his panty that you make him wear specifically so you can see that cock bulging out his panty.”

Heather jumped in, “That’s precisely why we have him wear panties like that. Yes, it’s frustrating, but we all love looking at it and imagining the future. If we didn’t have such strong willpower, I’d have had that cock at least in my mouth many times already. I’ve never ... anticipated sucking a cock so much. When we ... joined the family, sucking Dad’s cock was something we could do almost right away. This is ... so exhilarating but also frustrating. I’ve seen it bare twice, now, but we’re not that far along, so I haven’t gotten to feel it pulsing in my mouth. Oh...”

“Oh, goddess. Stop!”

There was much snickering as we realized that both Brett and Lana had said that loudly.

I was going to say something, but Brit said, “We probably need a break from discussing how wonderful Brett’s cock is and will be. I still have nails to paint, and if we want them all done before Char gets here, we’ve got to get to it.”

Although we had time to get changed into more-appropriate apparel for hosting Char’s parents for dinner, Brit did not get all the Las Amadas nails painted that were present; Brit was the only one without fresh paint on her nails. Lana got a pattern much like the first one Brit gave me. Her nails had the first initial of each of her current and predicted future lovers. Since that was only 18 people, Brit put a question mark on each of the nails of her little toes.

“I put Brett and Beth on your thumbnails because I didn’t want Jim’s ‘J’ anywhere near either of the ‘B’ initials. That’s why I put Jim and Charlie on your big toes.”

“B-but why Beth and not anyone else on my other thumb?”

“Because it’s obvious you have something of a special relationship with her that’s not quite shared with the rest of us.”

“No, no, no, n...”

Meka interrupted Lana’s attempted insistence to the contrary, saying, “Lana! It’s all right. A lot of us have special relationships with some, but not all, of the others. Look at the Go5 or even Beth, Rhee, and Heather and Gracey and Liya. Look at you and Brett. Look at Kim and me. That you have a special relationship with Beth is not a problem, particularly since Beth seems to have a special relationship with nearly all of us, although those seem to vary in ... their particulars. I certainly admit to such. However, the two of you, despite being so different, are really quite similar in a lot of ways. I think had you two met without all of us, you may have found your way to a loving, sexual relationship. Can you look me in the eyes and tell me that you think I’m wrong?”

Lana looked at her, then shook her head as she dropped it, then said just loud enough for us all to hear, “I was almost in love with her before I met her. Brett made her seem like a ... goddess or something. While he wasn’t quite right, he wasn’t far wrong.” When she realized what she said, her head whipped up and she looked at me, saying, “I know you’ll object, and you should. I would, too, if anyone said that about me! But, you’re ... you’re...”

“She’s our center. She’s why we’re all here. I know she hates being the center of attention and really hates to think that we revolve around her. However, in the Go5, she began becoming less uncomfortable at being our center of gravity once we explained to her that her love was why we were the Go5. Despite that she’ll object, her love is why we’re the Las Amadas. Almost everyone here has told her or, at least, intimated to her that she loved Beth, with Brett being one of those. Beth is her father’s daughter, and like him, I think she has a nearly bottomless capacity to love.” Rhee looked at me and asked, “Can you tell me that you don’t love every person in Las Amadas?”

With tears in my eyes, I shook my head.

She then slayed me by asking, “And with how many are you in love?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.