Beth - Cover

Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Bronte Follower

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Something of a coming-of-age story of a bright, well-adjusted, modern girl, this story is long. It begins with her mother's infidelity, an act that becomes the impetus for a plan to further her ambitions in a particular direction: her hunk of a father. The plan does not come apart so much as expands to encompass much more than she planned... just as the actual writing did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Author’s note: Two items are of note, the first being that this story’s second “theme” begins to have more stage time from this point, though this chapter has only a teaser. I don’t know that Beth, or I, made an actual decision to include more details about her soccer team in her diary, but that aspect of her life also plays a large part in this coming-of-age story. This theme also introduces a character about which I had no knowledge when Beth and I began writing, but she horns her way into the narrative and no one wants her to butt out. Besides, it’s such a cute butt.

The second point is that the major commercial holiday season of the U.S. year is approaching, and various other tasks and commitments will be taking up much of my time. Thus, submission rate of chapters will slow, though chapter submissions have not at all caught up with finished chapters. However, I refuse to submit anything until I’ve completed a final, thorough edit of text. Happy Holidays to all.

June 15, 2017

Dear Ms. Diary,

This week was quiet, but Mom sent texts covering Sunday and Monday, both “Y,” and last night, which was “N.” I had actually quietly hung out for a while in the living room on Tuesday night hoping to hear or see some action in my parents’ room, but it was not to be.

Mom informed me of a family meeting after dinner tomorrow night. Hmm, I wonder what the topic of discussion is. As if I didn’t know. I have thought about how to answer the question or to respond to the proposal; I’m expecting the proposal to pass. Certainly, the conversations that Mom has played for me suggest that the smart money is on a clothing-optional policy being put into effect.

In the interim, the team is going to thrash Midland today; game at 10:30.

[Later]

I was right, but the thrashing that we gave Midland was worse than I’d expected. We put the second offense, and backup goalie, on the field midway through the second half, and that offense even scored a goal. I had passed Rhee’s suggestion to Coach and she ran with it. The passing practice – essentially, triangle passing with more understanding than we had had previously – was intense Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, after watching tape of Barcelona for a couple of hours on Saturday and a bit more on Monday. While our passing was not even close to Barca-esque, Midland obviously did not know what to do against it. This morning, Rhee got FOUR goals, I got my first-ever hat trick, we kept the ball in their end of the field for most of the game, and we won 9-0. I sort of felt sorry for them. Now, we’ve got Friday off. Yippee.

While Rhee and I were walking back to my house after the team’s celebratory lunch at Granny Brown’s, I casually mentioned the upcoming family meeting tomorrow night.

“What are you guys going to be discussing,” Rhee asked.

I felt that I should not tell her, so skirted the question with, “They haven’t told me, only that it was mandatory and right after dinner.”

“Hmm. Interesting.” Rhee’s face took on a thinking appearance, and then she came out with, “Hey! Maybe they’re going to discuss you and me getting your Dad to take our virginities! Wouldn’t that be great?!”

I turned crimson.

“Haha. You’re blushing. Is that it? No, I guess not. That would be wonderful, though.”

“Yeah, just the thought of that can sometimes get me going. It’s just so frustrating that the most interesting male in my life, and by a long shot, is my own Dad. The only person within hailing distance is Brett.”

“Not Bradley,” she asked in a faux breathless voice.

“You funny, girl,” I responded in a fake Chinese accent. “He’s pretty, but, man, is he a jerk. I wouldn’t want him within three blocks of my naked body.”

“It’s a good thing that he lives four blocks away, then.”

I snorted. “Brett is actually funny, if you can get him to talk at all. I think that he’ll be the catch of the class, once he fills out a bit and loses some of that shyness.”

“Really? I guess that I can see that. Maybe. I don’t suppose ... no, we’re leaving too early in the morning, so you probably can’t stay over tonight.”

As we reached my sidewalk, Rhee hugged me and said, “I’ll see ya, Monday.” Rhee and her mom had plans for a long weekend, so I wouldn’t see her until Monday practice.

[Later]

I was lying in bed reading this evening when something that I read got me thinking. The thought process was a long, strange trip through barely connected topics until it bumped up against the family meeting tomorrow night. And sex. And my parents. Hmm, I thought, would Mom be on sexual edge due to the coming meeting and the almost-certain clothing policy? Would that get her amped for some exhibitionistic hanky-panky? Is the clear, daytime sky blue? I donned a t-shirt and loose shorts and crept down the stairs and through the kitchen to my observation post.

Bingo! Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed with Dad standing in front of her, between Mom and the bedroom door. Mom was naked, Dad was wearing only undies and Mom was in the process of divesting him of those.

[Aside: Why is it “undies” – plural – when it is only one piece of clothing? Because it’s short for “underpants?” And why is it “pants,” anyway?]

Dad’s ass came into view and after Mom got him to step out of his underwear [that’s better; singular; sort of], she reached around with her right hand and was massaging and squeezing Dad’s left butt cheek. Her left hand was out of sight between Mom and Dad. My suspicion that she was manhan ... er ... woman-handling his penis was proven true when both her hand and his cock came into view just to the right of his ass. Her head seemed to be in his crotch, though I could not see what she was doing. However, shortly her face came into view as she appeared to be kissing the length of his cock, heading for the head.

Mom then rocked my world. As her mouth slowly – at least, it seemed slow, like everything was in slow-motion – enveloped his cockhead, Mom looked right at me in the mirror and winked her left eye. How does she always know that I’m there?! She then “forced” him to spread his legs slightly so that she could reach a hand in to fondle his balls. But she never took her eyes off me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.