Market Street Sissy - Cover

Market Street Sissy

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: An effeminate closet queen likes to dress up in high heels, short skirts, and lipstick, and be as girlie as he possibly can - which for Sissy means emulating his Filipina stripper wife! So when she's at work, Sissy gets all dolled up and goes to the club she dances at - and sucks men off in the booths in the adult video arcade next door! What a fuckin' THRILL!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Shemale   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   .

When my wife Irene was working at the strip club, I used to wait until she left for work, usually around 4 p.m., and then I’d leave. I’d go to various adult bookstores in the area, strip nude to just a pair of high heels, apply some red lipstick and have sex with meyn all night, usually arriving home an hour or so before Irene.

The club where Irene worked was basically little more than a brothel. Irene and the other women who worked there danced nude, but the majority of their money was made in the private booths - that’s where they went with meyn to give blow jobs and get laid. Since Irene is Filipina, she and the other Asian girls there made a lot of money off the Asian freaks. She loved to tell me about her night, knowing how hard it made my dick. And the next night, when I myself was in an adult video store preview booth, my mouth full of boney cock, I’d think of what Irene had told me, and imitate her. It was so sexy!

One day a great idea came into my head - there as an adult video arcade located in the same building where Irene worked, and owned by the same people who owned her club. Irene told me that a lot of guys, especially the ones who weren’t spending, would watch the nude dancers until they couldn’t take anymore, then they’d go across the lobby to the video arcade and masturbate in the private viewing booths while watching the porno before going home.

So the idea entered my head to go there and lurk in those preview booths to give those horny meyn blowjobs, just a few yards from where my girlie-girl wife was sucking guys off!

The first night was hot. It was early July. I left for the city about an hour after Irene. I got to to the Club about 5 p.m. I looked into the lobby, because some times the dancers from the Club hung out there talking to the guy at the desk. I wanted to be sure that Irene wouldn’t spot me.

As usual, I was wearing baggy sweats, sandals, and a baseball cap, so that I would appear as innocuous as possible. There was a white girl talking to the desk guy, but no Irene. I quickly walked inside and made my way up the stairs to where the preview booths were located. Concealed beneath the baggy sweats were my high heels. I went into a booth and locked the door behind me, quickly stripping completely naked. I slipped into my high heel pumps, applied a fresh coat of sexy red lipstick, put on my blonde wig, and unlocked the door. I fed the machine a $20 and sat back to enjoy the straight porn.

I knew that this was a perfect time to be here because Irene had told me that a lot of guys leave around 6 p.m. I looked at my cell phone; it was 5:35. Sure enough, within minutes the door to my booth opened. A tall white guy in his 30s was standing there. He seemed surprised to see me. He glanced around the hallway before stepping inside, locking the door behind him. “Hi, Sweetie!” I said, smiling. “You need a blow job, honey?” I asked.

“I sure do,” he answered, rubbing his groin through his pants. I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants. He took out his erect cock and I kissed the head, swirling my tongue around it. He groaned in pleasure. “You been over there watching the dancers?” I asked.

He nodded, unbuckling his pants. I pulled down his pants and undershorts around his ankles and began sucking his cock expertly. Mmmm, what a nice, hard cock! I took his balls in my mouth and ran my lips up and down the length of his bare boner. Suddenly I felt a slop of hot jism on my forehead, followed by another on my nose. It hadn’t taken him long to cum! He must have been building it up all afternoon.

As he pulled his pants back up I asked him for a few bucks. He gave me 10 bucks and then he left. I looked at my cell phone: 5:55. I’d been here only 20 minutes and already had sucked my first cock of the night. Sweet!

Over the course of the next 8 hours I sucked countless more cocks and got fucked at least 9 times - almost all of them were guys who had been in the club downstairs.

A lot of guys I have sex with don’t talk, they just want to cum, but some guys are into conversation. One guy told me he’s into Asians, and that when he has the money he gets a blow job from the girls downstairs. I asked him if he ever got sucked off by a girl named D’Newda - that’s Irene’s stage name - and he said, lots of times. So I asked him who was the better cocksucker, her or me, and he said, that would be a tough one, but that he gave the edge to me. I didn’t tell him that D’Newda is my wife. But it was thrilling for me to know that I had reached the point where I sucked cock at least as good as she did!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.