Sissy Gets a Beating - Cover

Sissy Gets a Beating

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A ladyboy meets up with a man in an adult video store viewing booth, and he gets a beating from him!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Shemale   True Story   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   Violence   .

Hi Sweeties! Guess what? Well, I got my ass whipped but good the other night. It happen at Secrets in Oakland. One of the reasons I like going there is because they could care less what kind of sex stuff goes on in those preview booths. in fact they installed larger booths that hold up to 6 occupants.

Anyway, I paid my 6 bucks and entered the arcade. I always get a thrill whenever i go into that arcade, because flanking the doorway are two lifesize photographs of naked women in high heels, & as i pass i think to myself that in just a few minutes I’ll look very much like them.

After I got my booth and got naked to high heels, I cracked the door to wait. This one short black dude came in and as soon as he saw me he went nuts. I mean, he was all over me, kissing on me feeling me up - he didn’t even bother closing the door! He was babbling and acting like a rapist. He pushed me back on the bench and pushed my legs up, like he was gonna fuck me or something. He was trying to mount me and get his dick in my ass. Finally I had to insist that he wear a condom, which he did, then he fucked me with my legs up. He came quick, about 3 or 4 thrusts and he was done. I was kinda glad to get rid of him because he was acting psycho.

After he left i watched some more porn. I was there about a half hour before another black guy came in my booth. He was smiling...”Whassup, sissy!” he said. Meyn who call me that - sissy - are usually guys who have done time and know the score.

“Hi sweetie”, I answered him, acting as feminine as possible. “You like a nice hot blow job, Daddy?” He took off all of his clothes. He was in his 30s, dark skin, lots of muscles, like most african american meyn, and he had a good 10 inches.

“Get down on you knees, bitch”, he said. I obeyed him, sinking to my knees at his feet. I was about to suck his cock but he said, “Lick my toes first.” well, he didn’t lift his feet, so I had to get on my belly on the floor and lick his toes like that. I lic ked his toes hella long, until finally he told me i could suck his cock now. He was acting very demanding ... giving me orders, like the pimps in prison do they sissies. I started suckin his dick. I’m a relly good cocksucker, almost nobody complains about the way I suck cock, but this guy was complaining that I wasn’t using enough pressure. I kept tightening my lips and jaws, but it didn’t seem good enough for him. he grabbed my jaws roughly in his hand and pinched down hard. “Bitch, I aint gone keep tellin yo ass, do it fuckin RIGHT!” And he slapped the side of my head ... not too hard but enough for me to know he meant business.

Well, since I been coming to the booths i aint never been beat up or anything, so I kinda wasn’t expecting what happened. I mean, in the joint I had my ass beat hella, but the closest i came to a ass whippin in the booths was one time in El Cerrito when a guy came in my booth yelling at me and accusing me of giving him crabs, which was bullshit cause i didn’t have crabs. But he was screaming at me and he raised his fist like he was gonna hit me. And to make it worse there were a shit load of guys crowding around the door watching. But he never hit me, he just left.

But now, I definitely had bad vibes from this guy. I kept trying to please him but he kept getting more pissed off. He started cussing me out and slapping my face and side of my head. I raised my hand just to try to keep from getting hit and really outraged him. That’s when he beat the shit out of me. He was yelling and he kept hitting me every where, on my arms, my head & face ... my upper lip puffed way up and my right eye was almost completely swollen shut. Just then the door opened. Another black guy looked in. “What’s goin on?” he said.

The guy who beat me up said, “MuthaFUCKA! What the fuck you ass want! Get the fuck out of here!” The man looked at me. We were both naked, and I obviously had just got my ass whipped but good. I was crying. The man i was with, he had told me his name was Cedric, slammed the door shut and locked it. Then he turned to me and said, “Look muthafucker ... look what you done! You got everyone over here now!” he started hitting me again. I was crying and begging him...”Please, Daddy ... please don it me no mo ... i do what ever you say honey ... please it hurts!”

Then there was a loud banging on the door. “Security!” the voice said. “Open the door!” My man went to the door and opened it. It was the black security guard. He looked in. He saw me cowering behind Cedric. “What’s going on, man?” the security asked. Jay said, “It aint nothin, man ... we just havin a argument ... cool?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.