Satan's Sissy - Cover

Satan's Sissy

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

True Sex Story: An effeminate ladyboy reflects upon his life as a promiscuous cocksucker.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Shemale   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution   Transformation   .

Oh you stupid little faggot! You just had to go and get married to a woman! Why?? Why fuck up some poor girl’s life like that? Was it because you crave humiliation, and subconsciously you knew it would be just a matter of time before you got caught and you would be outed publicly? Outed as a pole smoking homosexual who was more at home in frilly skirts and high heels, than in a shirt and tie! And then not only your wife, but your parents, siblings, co-workers - everybody would know just what a disgusting little pussy you really are. Or did you seriously think that when you married Dani that she would make you straight? If so, I guess that little notion was driven out of your silly little head when, within weeks of your marriage, you couldn’t keep the thoughts out of being with a man when you were having sex with Dani. You knew you were doomed almost from the start - didn’t you, bitch?

How long did it take - 9 months, a year - before you started back cross dressing when Dani was out? And how long after that did you make your first trip back to an adult bookstore, dressed in high heels, lipstick and short-shorts, to suck cock in the privacy of the video preview booths, calling yourself “Brenda!” Man, that first hot swallow of jizz tasted SO fuckin’ GOOD! Remember? After not having it for so long? Remember how goddamn SWEET it tasted? And how downright SEXY you felt, stripped down completely nude except for your 4 inch high heels, squatting between a big man’s hairy legs, as you gave him a hot, mouthwatering BLOW JOB! Running your fruity little hands all over those muscular hairy legs, feeling them start to shake, and you laughed silently because you knew - didn’t you sissy - that when a man’s legs shake like that he’s about to cum? God you’re disgusting!

Remember that afternoon when Dani found your stash? And when she went through your PC and saw all the disgusting things you had written in your “private” journal, remember the names she called you? Remember how humiliated you felt as your wife called you a disgusting “Faggot??” And told you to get the fuck out? But that’s what you wanted, wasn’t it, sissy? You wanted to be humiliated, because that’s part of your nature. It’s why you like it when other men bitch slap you around, or piss in your mouth! Dani told you that she had doubts about you from the beginning, that her friends had told her they thought you were gay. And they had been right!

So you packed your shit and were about to leave, when she suddenly did a 180 and told you to wait - that she was willing to forgive you - to help you. And you went into the bedroom and had the best sex of your marriage. She got on top of you and fed her tits into your mouth as her hips bucked your stiff cock. For a few minutes there you actually felt like a man again. And later, Dani never mentioned what she had seen again. And you purged - threw out all your girlie clothes and high heels, lipsticks, compacts, etc. But within 6 months you had it all back - and more. And you were a regular at the adult bookstore again too - sucking cock and letting horny men fuck you in the ass! Whimpering in naked pleasure in the buff arms of some macho man, as he humped your feminine buttocks.

One night, you went out on the San Pablo Avenue near the adult bookstore to stroll the streets. You were wearing high heels, a halter top, and a frilly little skirt. You didn’t have to do this - I mean, you had all the cock you could want in the safety of the adult bookstore! But you just had to kick it up a notch, because - why” Because it felt so daring? So you went out on the street, dressed like the sweetest little bitch in town, and hustled men for money. You had already sucked a few men off in their cars, when a hot looking man pulled up beside you in a Dodge Ram pick up truck. “How much for a blow job, honey?” he had asked.

And when you told him “Forty bucks, sweetie,” you found yourself in handcuffs, arrested for prostitution, and no amount of tearful pleading could get you out of it. The cops didn’t even know you were a guy until they booked you into the county jail and stripped search you. It was in all the papers and this time Dani left you.

And at work, everyone averted their eyes when they saw you coming. But you heard the whispers and muffled laughter after you passed. The judge put you on community service and you paid a fine. And, you had to register as a sex offender.

You went full on woman after that, and ended up getting arrested again, and this time getting 6 months in the county house of correction. While you were inside, you were known as Pretty Pinkie, and the man who owned you turned you out to whore for him. So, ironically, you went to jail for being a whore, and you became an even bigger whore while you were locked up. You ended up getting 2 year as an habitual criminal, when you were arrested on the same charge for the 5th time in little over a year. When you got out you were covered in jail house tattoos, gang signs on your buttocks, and the name “James” tatted on your neck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.