Pretty Pinky: Life of a Prison Sissy - Cover

Pretty Pinky: Life of a Prison Sissy

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

True Sex Story: Keven Jeanne is a weak Caucasian who ends up in prison. He is totally out of his element and seeks protection from a stronger inmate. In return, Keven-Jeanne must assume a female identity and prostitute for his new owner.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Slavery   Shemale   True Story   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

Two inmates walk from the cellblock to where a correctional officer sits at a desk. The C.O. is a middle aged black guy. One of the inmates is a buff black guy; the other is a small slightly built young, Caucasian. The black inmate is dressed in standard prison garb. He has the Caucasian by the upper arm - the way a man walks a woman - and is walking him to where the C.O. sits. The Caucasian has on brown work boots with dark socks rolled just above the tops. He has a towel tied around him, chest high, the way a woman would wear a towel. He has a slave rag tied on his head, Aunt Jemima style. Otherwise he is naked. At first glance he looks like a woman. He is what is known as a prison “sissy”. The black inmate is the sissy’s pimp.

The black inmate walks the sissy up to the C.O. The inmate and the C.O. talk and the C.O. gets up and walks over to a cleaning supply closet just around the corner from his desk, and unlocks the door. Then he walks back to his desk & sits down to read a newspaper. The pimp walks his sissy to the cleaning closet and turns on the light. The sissy is carrying a tub of Vaseline. He sets the Vaseline on a shelf and moves a couple of mop buckets toward the rear of the closet. Then he unwraps the towel and folds it in half and lays it on the concrete floor. A closer look reveals that he is wearing red lipstick. The black pimp comes up close to the naked sissy, cupping his small heart shaped chin in his large hand and says a few words before stepping out and closing the door. It is just after 6 p.m. Between now and 10 p.m. the sissy will sexually service a steady stream of men, who will arrange payment with the sissy’s black pimp before going in to the closet. Cigarettes, candy bars, soap, toothpaste – almost any means of payment – will get a man laid, sucked off, his ass eaten out, even a chance to urinate in the sissy’s mouth – depending on how much payment is given. After each customer leaves the closet, the pimp goes in and tells the sissy what the next trick has paid for. And the sissy will comply. Just like any whore out on the streets, a prison sissy is a slave and must obey his pimp completely.

This particular sissy is named “Pretty Pinky”. That’s not his real name. Once a punk has been turned out as a sissy, his owner will give him a “street” name – a female name. And from that point on that sissy will, for all intents and purposes, be a woman. Pinky is 28, but appears to be much younger. “She” has been in prison for almost a year now. “She” has belonged to JJ for most of that time. Pinky’s smooth white skin is covered in prison tats – crude, homemade tattoos. Pinky is what is known in the joint as a “Patch Carrier”, meaning “she” sports “her” man’s name & affiliation prominently emblazoned across “her” buttocks so that there is no doubt as to whom “she” belongs to. Pinky is a particular prize in the prison subculture because “she” can literally pass as a woman – “she” looks that feminine.

Which is ironic, because prior to “her’ incarceration “she” had been married for 6 years and was the father of a 5 year old daughter. All that changed the day “she” got off the bus and went into the tank with the rest of the fish. “Her” freedom was stripped from her – not just by the justice system – but by the man who claimed “her” as his property. “She” is as much a slave as any Negro on a plantation ever was, except in this case the slave is white and the master black. “She” was given a new name & forced to assume a female personality, & if all that weren’t enough, “she” was turned out as a prostitute – forced to suck cock and get fucked by countless men, for the benefit of the man who owned “her.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.