Halloween Costumes - Cover

Halloween Costumes

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three of Rob's colleagues become their Halloween costumes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Transformation  

The girls were speechless for a few seconds when Kelsey brought up the idea.

“Are you kidding?” Heather finally asked, as Brittany resumed filing her nails and staring at Kelsey with one eyebrow raised.

“Hey,” Kelsey said in response, “I didn’t have to cut you guys in on this. But there’s three prizes, so I figure why not share it around?”

“But ... Rob?” Heather shook her head in disbelief. “He’s a creep!”

“Exactly,” Kelsey said. “No one can stand him - so no one else from work will be there.”

Brittany leaned in to have a closer look at the flyer. It was inviting them to their workmate’s annual Halloween party that Saturday night - in big bright letters, it proclaimed “PRIZES FOR SEXIEST COSTUME!”

“So what?” Brittany said. “I don’t care how much the prize is. I’ve got plans.”

“Look closer,” Kelsey said, gesturing to the bottom of the invitation, and smiling as Brittany’s eyes widened in shock.

There was a long pause, as the girls processed the information in front of them. The flyer was offering more than ten thousand dollars worth of prizes for “the most erotic costumes”.

“Is this for real?” Heather said, and Kelsey earnestly nodded in response.

The three girls had worked together for almost two years, in a company that was now openly being referred to as a sinking ship, even by its employees. Their three largest clients, who collectively made up more than 60% of the firm’s income, had recently gone bankrupt, and the economic downturn had meant that they were unable to find business to replace them.

Within six months, the vast majority of employees would be terminated, and no one realistically expected the company to survive more than a year.

“You remember when Rob was trying to talk to us about his grandma?”

“I thought that was just an excuse to cry on our boobs...”

“Nope,” Kelsey said. “Turns out the old lady was loaded - he’s a millionaire now, at least. And the party’s apparently going to be pretty great.”

“Yeah, but still...”

Kelsey rolled her eyes at Heather’s hesitancy. She gestured at the young woman’s outfit - Heather was a stunning redhead, who went to the gym daily and didn’t want her efforts to go to waste. That morning, she was dressed in a tight skirt that emphasized her firm butt and long, toned legs. Her ensemble was topped off with a button-up blouse that didn’t show any cleavage, but still accentuated the shape of her pert B-cup breasts.

“Oh come on,” Heather said. “You want to pick on what I’m wearing? Look at Britt!”

Instead of being insulted, Brittany just slowly smiled, and leaned further forward. As the company’s secretary, she often joked that she was the first thing that prospective clients saw, and that she should “put on a good front”. Her dirty-blonde, teased hair was always loose, framing her face and resting gently on her ever-exposed DD cleavage.

When Brittany had started working with Kelsey and Heather, they’d been wary of her showy looks and flirty attitude, but they quickly learned that there was a genuinely sweet and kind girl behind it. And while she wasn’t above showing off her assets and teasing their male co-workers, she never let it go any further than that.

“I could just wear this,” she drawled.

“No,” Kelsey said firmly. “That’s the thing - with these kinds of prizes, everyone is going to be dressing a little bit slutty. If we want the money, we have to go all out...”


Two days later, Kelsey was pulling up outside Brittany’s house in her car, praying it would last long enough to get them to the party. She looked down at her costume and gulped - the others had asked several times if she was sure she knew what she was doing. She wasn’t, but she’d faked a grin, and nodded in response.

In truth, Kelsey was extraordinarily uncomfortable with any kind of public exposure. She had a nice figure, but had always covered it up at the office - and, truth be told, everywhere else that she went. In high school she’d been a shy and nerdy girl, and she’d never really grown out of it - the idea of showing up to a party dressed like a skank was one of the most terrifying things she could imagine.

But she needed the money. Urgently. As soon as she’d finished high school, the brunette had been accepted into a prestigious graphic design college, and while scholarship had helped with part of the payment, she was now swimming in student loans. She’d never been good with money, and had spent the last five years relying on credit cards - interest had started coming out of her ears, and even with her well-paying job, she was so deep in debt that she could barely even afford to eat.

Kelsey had offered to drive everyone to the party in the hope that her friends would offer to chip in for petrol, so she could use the money to get a decent meal. She had good reason to want the prize money so desperately - it wouldn’t solve her problems, but it would definitely help - and so the normally-conservative dresser had really pulled out all the stops.

On the walk to Brittany’s front door, Kelsey silently prayed that no one was watching. She had no idea how she was going to survive the party long enough to win the prize.

Heather answered Kelsey’s knock - she’d gone around earlier that day to get help with her costume.

“Oh, god...” Kelsey said in response to Heather’s shocked stare. “Is it that bad?”

“Girl...” Heather answered. “I had no idea ... you are HOT!”

Kelsey was wearing nothing but a nude-colored body stocking, and had used her artistic skills to draw tattoos all over it. She’d been working with Rob for a few years and felt that she knew his type: a mailbox mix-up six months earlier had revealed that he subscribed to a number of magazines with nude, heavily-tattooed women on the front.

She was covered with lewd words, illustrations of graphic sex acts, and the most perverted images she could think of. Her arms were covered in spiderwebs, dripping with what she hoped would be interpreted not as dew, but droplets of cum - to emphasize the imagery, the spiders that covered her thin arms were creatively-drawn cocks with legs. On her chest were interracial couples in various sexual positions - her nipples were covered with the blonde white girl getting a facial, and a black girl taking it up the ass from a huge, muscular white man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.