Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 8: Noon

True Sex Story: Chapter 8: Noon - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

Fran and I made fresh greens and mango salad. B&B brought our main course: a Spanish style hot sandwich with tomato, pesto, and thinly sliced chicken. And to wrap it all up Vodka Lemon Sorbet that Fran found on the internet.

Buena started the conversion. “Remember ‘Jake the Snake’, the PE teachers’ assistant?”

June commented, “How could anyone forget what all could see outlined in his tight shorts. No clue what the boys thought, but the girls were divided between wanting to get his package between their legs and wanting to never think about it.”

Only June seemed intrigued. The rest of us thought “gross.”

Breeze commented, “I have this filter in my brain that dismisses almost everything about men. My filter got me in trouble in gym. The Snake was babbling on about something. My brain had me dreaming in another universe. He came up and grabbed my shoulders and I quickly returned to Earth hollering, TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME! I remember him saying I was supposed to see him after class but very much on purpose I ignored him. As far as I can tell he never so much as looked at me again.”

Buena resumed, “The year after Fran, June and I graduated, the snake in his pants got him in big trouble. Rumor has it that he invited a naïve freshman girl to his house for what he called ‘extra credit’. He had her doing some kind of exercise that involved rubbing his snake with her naked body. Miss. Naive was so happy she showed her mom the exercise and the cops got involved.

Fran had a story to tell. “I was 11. Some stupid jocks wanted to rape Z and sweet little me. They were so stupid that they bragged about their plan to get some young pussy. Team members told Coach. Coach told the VP who called the Island Police. We had cops in the backyard recording what they said. When one of them screamed at me to strip, Z hollered ‘BACK OFF’ and the cops broke in and put those sorry-assed jocks in jail. I never saw them at school again.”

Lunch was almost over. I announced our end-of-lunch libation. “It’s called Vodka Lemon Sorbet. It’s basically frozen sugar water with 300 ml of 100-proof vodka. Not to worry. it has a liter and a half of water and just under 400 grams of sugar. Its flavor is from 100 ml of fresh lemon juice and the zest from those lemons. Fran is bringing it now. Sip it slowly or risk a brain freeze.”

I knew how much vodka it had but could not taste the alcohol at all. Fran helped me with the arithmetic but we figured that if dived evenly the alcohol was one shot glass of 100 proof. But B&B each had seconds and so did Breeze.

BREEZE

We finished putting away the remains from lunch and Breeze asked an interesting question: “Is it okay if I try to make lesbians out of you ladies who only think they are straight?”

She got “Fat chance” from six ladies. But June hesitated.

“June, come to mama.”

“Have I been bad?”

“Yes, my silly one. You have had relations with a man and that, my little girl, is a big no-no. Come here and let me show you what women are made for. Come on my sweet little girl, my bite is gentle and feels soooo good. Sit down right here in my lap for your corrective lesson.”

Breeze kept her face on June’s face. Gentle kisses we could see and we think she started nibbling around June’s ear. We could see Breeze playing mama cat licking and could almost hear her light chatter. June looked very relaxed. If she were she a kitten I’m sure she would be purring. Breeze worked her way around June’s neck. We could see mama cat kissing, licking, and playfully biting her kitten’s neck. We could see June’s hair being stoked with tender fingers much like a wide-tooth comb. Next came her breasts. Gentle hands lifted them into a waiting mouth for kisses and more cat-like cleaning.

Finally, Breeze said words we could understand. She asked for a towel and immediately resumed worshiping June’s breasts with wordless sounds. I could see Jill getting turned on by her lover’s actions. She was getting very wet. Without thinking, she wiped some wetness and licked her fingers clean. Breeze looked at Jill and Jill knew what to do. Breeze continued cooing as the two lesbian lovers lay June on the grass. Becky covered June’s eyes with the towel as Breeze used her hand to close the towel-covered eyes.

Breeze kneeled perpendicular to her baby kitten and proceeded to clean her navel with kisses and tongue. For all we could tell, June was asleep with a huge smile on her face. That would soon change. Breeze resumed her tongue action, this time cleaning a relaxed pair of pussy lips. June made a small involuntary movement. Breeze gently placed one hand where June’s pubic hair was before lunch. The other hand gently stroked June’s vulva and ever so slightly teased in between them. June started reacting. Her orgasm was ramping up. Two fingers inside kicked June up another notch. Then June busted out all over when Breeze uncovered June’s clitoris with her tongue and (I think) made gentle biting motions with her teeth.

I watched and understood what Breeze was doing. She backed off a little when June was in her peak orgasm and ramped up well before June had a chance of starting to come down. Breeze knew how to keep a woman happy. I glanced at Becky – she was dripping wet below. She had to be almost ready to experience an orgasm by watching Breeze demonstrate to others what she had doubtless enjoyed many times before.

Breeze, now covered in perspiration, backed off slowly. June had been deep in the grip of a full 5-minute orgasm. June had little sweaty rivers running off her body. Jill knew what to do. She used a toothpick leftover from our lunch sandwiches to poke a hole in the top of a 500 ml water bottle. She then talked to June and squirted water into her mouth.

Breeze got a water bottle and guzzled it. When June finished her entire bottle, Breeze kissed June and asked how she felt. June replied, “That was wonderful.”

“June, let me rephrase my question. Can you roll over? Please try if you think you can.”

June tried to move and stopped. She repositioned her arms and that helped. “Good. Now all the way over. Walk your hands back like you were getting ready to do pushups and keep going until you are sitting.” Jill had moved a chair behind June. “We will help you sit here. Fran, please get her a glass of lemonade. And June, drink it slowly.”

STILL RELAXING AFTER LUNCH

I was asked about how I became a sex worker.

“Some parents have to take their kids to work. Mom did modeling and sometimes we had to go with her to the photographer’s studio. I was 13 when a porn shoot arrived before her work was done. I got all turned on by a bj on camera and even more when the fluffer had to get the guy stiff again. There was a 10-year-old boy doing his homework near us. I offered to do the same thing the adults were doing and he seemed okay with it.

“It was the first bj I had ever given and he was too young to want one. I started but soon he expressed disinterest and I quit. Quite a few people noticed what I had attempted but nobody seemed to care. In the car, I thought mom was going to be mad at me. She was almost happy I was experimenting with my sexuality.

“The day I turned 18 the father of that boy, now 15, offered $300 to eat lunch with the boy and take him to a prepaid hotel room. Basically, Fran and I said, ‘WTF, go for it.’ It was such easy money I put an ad in BS&O and my first client was a well-off businessman. I got over $3,000 and had so much fun that I would do it again for free. Several years later Fran was 18, we both spent the night with him. This time for more than $3,000.

“I normally charge $200 for one hour. One time 6 guys got together, paid for the hotel, and I did ‘em all in separate one-hour sessions for $160 each. With half-hour breaks in between clients and time for lunch, I was busy from 08:00 to 18:00 for $960.

“Fran and I have represented RITC on the cruise ship nude beach tour. The bus driver liked the way I got most of his passengers nude well before we reached the beach. We also worked RITC’s first copulating couple cruise. It’s clothing optional with many chances for exhibitionists to perform and voyeurs to watch. They have some semi-private places for those who like at least some privacy. We met some interesting people.

SWIM TIME

We all acted like a bunch of 10-year-old girls. Z’s biographer asked her to describe it better than acting like 10-year-old girls. “Hella Fun ... Okay, take uninhibited 10-year-old girls, make them taller, give them tits and that’s what we were. Yes, hella fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.