Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next few days were absolute bliss for the two lovers. Gwen would prepare breakfast wearing nothing but an apron, as David requested. They would share a quick bite then she would prostrate herself across the table and he would take her in nest or anus, sometimes both. Then a passionate kiss goodbye as he was off to school and his after school job. She would meet him that evening wearing only a thong (again a request of David’s) and the two would enjoy a sensual delight before Gwen left for her shift at the club. Typically her shift would end at two am and she would return home, dress and snuggle beside her youthful paramour who would, as often as not, fill her from behind and the two would sleep with Gwen feeling she had never felt as loved or fulfilled in her life.


But harsh reality would have its say. A written notice arrived from the bank concerning the overdue mortgage payment and both the car and the water heater cried out for attention, not to mention the fact that Gwen now wanted more than ever to provide David with the photo studio she knew he wanted so badly.

“Georgia, I wish I knew what to do,” she confided to the bartender at the club before her shift started.

“You could strip and bring in more than you’re making now.”

“I ... I just couldn’t. What would happen when my son found out?”

“Yeah, I see what you mean. Stripping is kind of a public thing isn’t it?”

“I tried to get a second mortgage with another bank but when they found out I was overdue ... I’ve even tried a loan shark but I’ve got nothing in the way of collateral.”

“Have you tried robbing one of those banks?” suggested Georgia smiling.

“I ... I’m just at the end of my tether.”

“Look, Gwen, I know how you feel about it, but I could hook you up with some guys who...”

“Oh, I couldn’t! I just couldn’t!”

“Well, I don’t know where else you’re going to get the kind of money you need to get you out of the hole you’re in.”

Gwen chewed her lip in contemplation.

“What if David found out?”

“Yeah, that could be a bummer. But you said he’s mature for his age. He might understand. Besides if you’re real careful...”

Gwen couldn’t believe she was even considering this.

“My god, Georgia, what we’re talking about is ... is ... prostitution!”

“Call it what you want. It isn’t like you’re going to make it your career. You do it long enough to get out of your financial hole and then you walk away.”

“You make it sound so simple.”

“Actually it is. Look, I can set you up with some guys who aren’t bad at all. As a matter of fact I could set up your first date with Tom. You remember my telling you he was really a nice guy. You could start off with Tom and see how it goes. If it really turns you off you quit. It’s just that simple.”

“But ... I know you said he was nice and he did seem like an okay guy when I met him while I was waiting his table, but going to bed with someone I don’t even know...”

“Well, Honey, it’s up to you.

Gwen ran the pros and cons through her mind for the umpteenth time.

“What would I need to do?”

“I’ll handle everything for you. All you do is show up in a pretty outfit, provide some interesting conversation at dinner, then show him a good time. It’s five hundred ... minus the house cut, but that still leaves you with four-fifty for a pleasant night’s work. What do you say?”

“Oh, Georgia, I ... Oh, all right. I’ll try it this once.”

“Atta girl! I’ll set it up.”


“Good evening, Gwen,” he said warmly.

“You remembered my name,” she replied.

“Oh, I always remember beautiful women.”

“Why thank you,” she said as he held the chair for her.

The club was filled but he had managed to secure a table in a back corner. It had taken Georgia the better part of a week to arrange for this tryst.

“I must be honest, when Georgia called me and said you would be interested n having dinner with me, I was intrigued.”

“How so?” she asked.

“When we met that first time a few weeks ago I got the impression you were not very comfortable working here. I suspected you would have left by now.”

“Well, it’s not like I plan on making the Silver Stallion a career,” she laughed.

“Money?” he asked.

“Is it that obvious? I’m behind in ... but we don’t need to talk about my problems. I’d rather hear about you.”

“Over dinner. I’ve reserved a table at The Coach House. I hope that’s acceptable.”

Gwen had heard of the The Coach House but it was one of the finer restaurants in town and considered quite expensive.

“You have good taste in restaurants, Mr... ?”

“Cramer, but let’s make it Tom. I also would like to think I have good taste in women. You’re not like the others who work here.”

“Oh?”

“I sense there is something deeper, of more substance.”

“You do know how to flatter a girl.”

“No need for flattery, Gwen. I’m just calling it as I see it.”

She reddened. “Then once again—thank you.”

He took out an envelope and slid it across the table.

“Maybe we should get this out of the way, first.”

Gwen picked up the envelope, saw it contained money.

“I ... thank you. I guess i’m kinda new to this.”

“Brand new, I’d guess. Your first time?”

Her eyes dropped in embarrassment. “ ... Yes.”

“Relax, Gwen, I’m not an axe murderer.”

She laughed and already felt more at ease with this stranger who no longer seemed such a stranger.

“Gwen, may I offer you a suggestion?”

She nodded.

“Count the money first. You and I don’t have to negotiate because Georgia and I have already agreed on a price for your company this evening. But make sure the amount is what has been agreed upon.” She looked at him as a student would a teacher.

“I trust you,” she said.

He laughed. “Maybe me. Maybe tonight, but don’t make a habit of it. That’s an invitation to being ripped off.”

“I’ll ... I’ll try to remember that.”

He looked into her eyes and saw that although she no longer showed fear, the trepidation was still present.

“Not too late to change your mind. Maybe you want to rethink this.”

“ ... No, I ... I look forward to spending the evening with you.”

“You’re absolutely sure?”

She nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.