Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Saturday arrived and with Gwen working the evening shift it meant she and David could spend some time together.

“Hey there mister, what would you like to do today?” she asked as he came bounding down the stairs.

“I thought we might go to the beach. We haven’t been there in a long time.”

“The beach it is. Why don’t I fix us a picnic and we’ll make a day of it. As long as I’m back in time for my evening shift.”

“Sounds great. And Mom...”

“Yes, Honey?”

“Don’t think I’m going to let you out of your promise.”

“What promise?”

“The promise that I could see you in your waitress outfit.”

She smiled painfully. “I was kind of hoping you’d forget about that.”

“No way. I want to see the most beautiful woman in the world show off that beauty.”

“David, that outfit is ... well ... so skimpy.”

“Are you forgetting that the last time we were at the beach you wore a bikini. I saw you in that.”

“Oh, but Honey, compared to my work outfit that bikini was absolutely modest.”

“All the more reason I want to see you in it.”

She saw how insistent he was prepared to be. Besides it was nice to know she could still turn a head — even if it was her son’s.

“Okay, but how about we go out to Boulder Cove. It’s a bit more secluded.”

“Hey, guys see you in that outfit all the time at the club.”

“Well, yes, but the club is ... just for customers. The beach is so ... public.”

“All right, Stoney Cove it is.”

A couple of hours later they pulled into a parking area about a half mile from their destination and began unloading, Gwen carrying the small work outfit in a plastic carryall while David carried the picnic hamper and slung the strap of a leather carrying case across his shoulder.

“What’s in the case?” she asked.

“Oh, it’s a camera I borrowed from Doug. It’s a lot better than the school camera I’ve been using for my photography course.”

“Speaking of photography, are you still planning on making it a career?”

They walked down to the beach and began walking along the shoreline, Gwen barefoot and enjoying the feel of the sand and the lapping waves as they washed at her ankles.

“I surely would like to. Mr. Fenster, my photog teacher says I have a natural eye. He wants to display some of my work.”

“Hey, that’s great!” she said beaming.

“And some more good news. Mr. Singleton says to get me started he’ll let me use an old storage room they don’t use anymore for a studio at no charge. It’s small but I can make it work. I’ve talked with the yearbook council and they said they’ve seen some of my portrait work and if I could show them I’m serious they’ll give me the yearbook photo contract this fall. I could bring in some extra bucks.”

“Oh, David, I’m thrilled for you. But what would you have to do to show them you’re serious?”

“Well, I’d have to have a studio — that’s already taken care of. But I’d also have to have it equipped.”

“Equipped how?”

“Oh, cameras, tripod, lights, backdrops. The usual stuff.”

“How much?” she asked.

“Mom, it would be a lot more than we have right now.”

“David, I wish I could...”

“Hey, don’t worry, I’m going to start saving back a little at a time and then I’ll be able to get the stuff I need.”

Her heart swelled and a tear glistened in her eye. She knew they needed every penny the two of them could bring home and even then it was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the last few days of the month to see them through. She thought she had never loved this boy/man as much as she did at this moment.

Gwen took his hand and they walked in silence for a couple of minutes.

“How much?” she asked again.

“Mom, it’s okay, really.”

“How much?” she insisted.

“I haven’t figured it exactly, but probably three, maybe four thousand.”

There was an embarrassed silence for the amount was far out of their reach.

“Hey,” said David smiling and changing the subject. “You know I borrowed Doug’s camera for a very good reason.”

“Oh?” she asked, then gasped as it dawned on her. “Oh, no, no, no, no! You are not going to take my picture wearing this outfit,” she insisted holding up the small bag, “and have your friends at school laughing at the old thirty-nine year old posing in such a scandalous outfit. Or worse, plastering it all over social media and making me a real laughing stock.”

“Mom, come on. First, you’re the most beautiful woman i’ve ever known. Other women would kill to have your looks —at any age. But you know I’d never do anything like that behind your back. I want to photograph you for me. No one will ever see those pictures except me it that’s what you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.