Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Gwen stopped by a Goodwill on the way home and was lucky enough to find a pair of spike heels that at least came close to matching the outfit (what little there was of it).

With an hour before David was due home from work she entered her bedroom, closed the door, dropped the small bag containing the costume on the bed and began to disrobe.

She held up the tiny costume (which resembled a crocheted thong and halter connected only by a thin strip of material in front and back). She noted where she would need to make alterations, tried it on and caught sight of herself in the large dresser mirror. Gwen almost gasped to see how little the outfit hid. She wondered if she could actually go through with this. She was no prude but her breasts would be visible from the sides, and such cleavage, while her hips would be in full view as the thong was little more than a heavy string and small triangular patch which afforded her virtually no modesty at all.

Trying on the heels and taking a few steps brought the realization she would need some practice walking in them. She shook her head, but remembering what David had said about her attractiveness took a second look. Twisting and turning she had to admit that while at thirty-nine she was not exactly high fashion model material, she was eye catching. She knew her short stature would garner attention to begin with, but she was also aware she was still lovely of face and figure. Perhaps, just perhaps, she could do this ... at least until something better turned up.

She smiled as she recalled how smitten David was with her. It was nice to be appreciated, something Howard had not done in a long time. Yes, she and David were going to have to have a talk, but she found it rather exciting that a teenager could find her desirable, even if it was her own son. And then there was her mystery young man who had come to her in her sleep these past few nights, his face indistinguishable but strong and muscular and virile and oh-so-potent in his lovemaking.

Her eyes closed while her mind wandered and she unwittingly felt across the bed as wild erotic images began flashing through her feverish mind. It was her own hands and fingers which found her tender willing flesh but in her mind she was being seduced by her mystery lover. A hand closed on her breast and nipple while another found her nest and began exploring her already pulsating clitoris. Her breathing quickened and grunts, groans and whines of rapture began to emanate from her mouth while gasping for air.

It was because of her fevered rapture that she did not hear David enter the house, home early because, with business slow today, Mr. Singleton had allowed him to leave a bit early. He started to call out as he often did, then, smiling to himself decided to surprise Gwen. She had played a joke on him a few days ago and he, laughingly, had warned her that paybacks were rough and had been wondering how to repay the practical joke. Now, since she had not meet him at the door it was obvious she did not know he was home. He would sneak up on and scare her.

Stealthily he explored the downstairs but finding no one crept up the stairs. Hearing a muffled sound from Gwen’s bedroom he crept to the door and listened. His shock was complete when instead of her humming a tune or singing along with her favorite radio station, the sounds emanating from her bedroom were those of a woman in the throes of passion. He at first thought she might have a lover with her, his heart dropping, but then realized she was alone and obviously pleasuring herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.