Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Sunday, with the sporting goods store closed, was relaxing as neither son nor mother mentioned the conversation of the night before. David did homework while Gwen called a couple of friends who might be able to suggest some job opportunities. Alas, none were of any help except Judy who promised to make some calls and get back to Gwen, but later that night a return called was fruitless and Gwen was beginning to feel the tinges of despair returning.

They watched some TV together that night and although David hoped Gwen would make some kind of overture, she simply bid him goodnight, kissed him on the cheek as usual and retired.

As she lay in bed trying to let sleep overcome her, Gwen’s thoughts returned to David and his proposal. David was a handsome young man, she could not deny that. A few days ago he had washed the car in the driveway wearing nothing but a pair of cut off jeans and his rippling muscles and gorgeous tan had not gone unnoticed. She shook her head trying to clear such thoughts, yet the thought of, at thirty-nine, being attractive to a seventeen year old brought on erotic images that led to her hands wandering under the covers and before long she was pleasuring herself.

The orgasm was especially powerful and Gwen grunted loudly, much more loudly than she intended.

“Mom, you okay?” she heard from the adjacent bedroom.

“Uh ... yes, honey, I’m fine.”

Determined now to keep her vocalizations under control, she again found the ultimate pleasure as the images in her mind kept vacillating between David and the mysterious young man of her dreams.

“Oh my God!” she breathed to herself. “What am I doing?”

She tossed and turned for more than an hour before sleep brought relief, but once again her dreamed were filled with sex and surrender to the young man who ravished her unrelentingly.


Monday brought school for David and Gwen was out looking for a job not long afterward. But Monday brought nothing, as did Tuesday, as did Wednesday. She seemed to be overqualified for the lesser jobs and not experienced enough for the better ones.

Thursday was no better and now Gwen was indeed beginning to feel twinges of panic. Their small bank account would see them though the month, but that was all and then what? She had to have a job.

Pouring a glass of wine she realized this would help nothing and lead nowhere, yet as the memories of Howard, the impossible situation with David, and now the lack of any job prospects seemed reason enough to indulge.

But she had no more than popped the cork when the phone rang. It was Judy, the friend she had talked to the other night.

“Gwen, even though I struck out Sunday night I kept calling. I wish I had something really good to tell you about, but I know how badly you need a job right now.”

“You can say that again.”

“Well” said her neighbor, “my cousin worked at a place for a while. They are always looking for attractive women to serve drinks.”

“A nightclub?” asked Gwen.

“Yeah, I guess you could call it that. Apparently they have a pretty big turnover and ... well, if you don’t mind wearing a skimpy outfit...”

She might not be crazy about the idea, but Gwen needed a job —- now!

“Where is this place?”

“Over on Rosemont. Here’s the address,” said the friend as Gwen wrote it on a piece of paper. “Just ... watch yourself, okay?”

“Thanks.” replied Gwen, a bit puzzled by that last comment.


The next afternoon Gwen sat in the office of one Doug Townsend, owner and operator of the “Silver Stallion.” Calling it a nightclub would be a stretch. Strip club would be more accurate. It was like most clubs of its type, a small entryway, bar, tables and stage. The office in which Gwen sat was small but neat and the entire club was at least clean.

“What can I do for you little lady?” he said smiling, eyeing the small but attractive woman who sat across the desk from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.