Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The following morning was Saturday, and Gwen awoke late with that dull too-much-wine-the-night-before headache. A couple of aspirin later the pain began to abate somewhat and she realized she could remember virtually nothing after David had come home. The pain of Howard’s announcement was still intense but somehow less hopeless than it had last night. She knew she and David had talked and that she had consumed far too much wine, but the strangest thing was that she could not remember coming to bed or undressing. Most of all she could not shake the erotic dream she had experienced. Normally her dreams were rather bland and very forgettable but she had actually awakened this morning aroused. She looked in the mirror and realized her face was flushed and her nipples were erect and hard, something that did not occur unless she was in full sexual arousal and since it had been months since Howard had made any advances she could not fathom why she had dreamed of being taken by a young man.

Trying to shake off the persistent erotic feelings, she quickly showered, dressed and entered the kitchen to fix David breakfast. Instead she found a note on the kitchen table.

Didn’t want to wake you.

Got my own breakfast this morning.

See, I’m not totally helpless.

Off to my first day of work at the sporting goods store.

See you this evening.

Don’t fix dinner.

I Have a surprise.

David

She clutched the note to her breast thinking how lucky she was to have David to depend upon. He was everything she could want in a son. A slight smile crossed her lips and for the first time since Howard had sprung his traitorous news she felt that maybe, just maybe, she and David could survive this.

Priority number one had to be a job, she thought, but as she scanned the jobs section of the paper the feelings of sexual desire surfaced once again. She felt her breathing quicken, her temperature begin to rise and the images from last night’s dream began crowding out her other thoughts. What is going on? she wondered, I haven’t had feelings like this in a long time. But as she passed the mirror she stopped and looked deeply at the aroused woman staring back at her. Her eyes closed and she was again swept away in the arms of a young man who stripped her naked and took her again and again.

Her hand began a slow descent and the amazed thirty-nine year old found herself lying across the bed, her hand slipping under her panties and ... YES! finding her soaking wet nest.

Even as a younger woman Gwen had rarely masturbated and never since her marriage yet now she stimulated herself with utter abandon, one hand caressing her breast while the other found and gave her clitoris what it suddenly craved.

She squirmed, thrusted and whined aloud as she succumbed to the dream, each moment bringing her closer to the ultimate pleasure she could no longer deny.

“YES! TAKE ME!” she screamed when the wave broke over her and she experienced her first organ in over three years as in her mind the young man ravaged her again and again.

Four orgasms later Gwen finally regained control and, ashamed of herself, got up from the bed, straightened her clothing and, puzzled at this sudden onslaught of eroticism, shook her head as if to clear these unexpected and uninvited feelings and thoughts and once again poured over the paper in search of job prospects.


Gwen quickly discovered that despite having a college degree, her lack of experience in the work place was a decided disadvantage. Seven straight turn downs and the despair was beginning to return to the lovely diminutive. She returned home where if it had not been for the fact that David would be returning soon she would have resorted to a bottle of wine in which to drown her despair.

“Hey, is there a beautiful woman in the house?” he shouted as David entered smiling.

“I’ll see if I can find one for you,” she retorted with a smile of her own.

“I see some disappointment in those eyes,” he opined.

“I can’t hide anything from you, can I? I went looking for a job today. The score is rejections seven, Gwen zero.”

“I’m sorry, but tomorrow’s another day. Regardless, we are going out to celebrate my first day of work and our first day together.”

“Honey, I don’t think we can afford...”

“Ah, ah. Mr. Singleton is a really nice guy. I got an advance on my first paycheck and we are going out to celebrate.”

Gwen was not about to pour cold water on David’s plans, especially when he was obviously so enthused.

“All right, Mr. Clayton, where shall it be?”

David suggested one of the classiest (and most expensive) restaurants in town.

“Maybe when we both have a job. How about Hilliards?”

The restaurant she suggested, while not swanky, was nice, quiet, had good food and was a little more in their current price range.

“Hilliards it is.”

Forty minutes later they were enjoying a modest but tasty dinner.

“Tell me all about your first day at work,” she urged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.