Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Gwen awoke the next morning to find Jessica in the kitchen fixing breakfast. A bit timid, Gwen, wearing only a robe followed the inviting ‘come here’ finger of Jessica and fell into her arms.

“Morning beautiful,” said Jessica untying Gwen’s sash and letting the robe fall open as she pulled the lovely petite woman to her.

“ ... Good Morning...” but the words were no more than uttered before Jessica leaned down and kissed her deeply.

“I want you Gwen. I want you to be mine,” she breathed.

“Yes, YES!” smiled Gwen, now assured she had been enough for Jessica who obviously wanted her as much as she wanted the more experienced woman who had seduced her and taught her so much last night.

“I’ll call David today. The three of us can have dinner and make plans.”

“Yes, I’d like that ... so very much!”

The two had a quick breakfast, but soon Jessica indicated she had to leave for an appointment.

“Must you?” pleaded Gwen, hoping for a repeat of last night.

“I’m afraid so. I have to cut some ties and it won’t be pleasant I’m afraid.”

“I hope I’m not complicating...”

“Not at all. I’ve made my choice and now Katra must accept my decision.”

“Katra is... ?”

“Entertaining but never someone with whom to have a relationship.” Jessica started out the door. “I’ll come by later.”

“Yes, yes, I look forward to it.”


It was mid afternoon when the doorbell rang. Gwen, thinking—hoping it was Jessica rushed to the door. Opening it she was surprised to find a strange woman, amazon-like taller even than Jessica and much more muscular standing on her stoop. She was attractive enough but had an angular appearance and frown that immediately put Gwen ill at ease.

“You Gwen Clayton?” the woman demanded.

“Why yes, what can I do for...”

Before Gwen could finish the woman powerfully shoved the door completely open throwing Gwen backward into the room.

Before Gwen could react the woman slammed the door closed behind her, crossed the few steps between them and grabbed the now frightened woman by the hair and yanked her to her feet.

“So you’re the little bitch who’s putting out for Jessica now!” she spat at Gwen, who cowered.

“You’re ... you’re... ?” began the frightened housewife.

“That’s right Bitch, I’m Katra, your new dom. Jessica screwed me today, told me she was leaving me for someone else, so I thought I’d do the same to her.”

“I don’t understa...” began Gwen but she was brought up short by two vicious slaps which though opened handed still dazed her.

“You don’t have to understand anything, cunt, except that you’re gonna belong to me now. I’m gonna fuck your brains out and you’re gonna beg me to own you.”

“NO, I won’t...” started Gwen but four more slaps even harder than the first two brought tears to her eyes and she began sobbing. “Please! Please don’t do this,” she begged, but they both knew she was no match for the larger woman who loomed over her and her voice was weak, already subservient.

“You sniveling little bitch, what the hell Jessica sees in you is beyond me. Maybe you’re good and tight or maybe you’re got a talented tongue. Well, we’re about to find out!”

“No,” pleaded Gwen but a punch to the solar plexus doubled her over and as Gwen gasped to try to regain the breath which had been knocked from her the woman let go her hair and delivered the strongest punch yet knocking Gwen backwards over the coffee table and landing unconscious her head on the floor and lower body across the table.

As consciousness slowly returned Gwen became aware she was gagged, her hands were tied behind her back—and she was stark naked, draped face down across the back of the sofa her head down and feet dangling. What she saw both amazed and frightened her. Katka stood slowly stroking a monstrous erection. Katka was the first transexual Gwen had ever encountered.

“Have a little nap did we?” sneered Katka. “I hope you enjoyed it because you aren’t going to enjoy what I have planned for you next. Did you really think you could get away with stealing my piece? Well now YOU are my piece and I’ve been waiting to claim what’s now mine. I wanted you awake so you’ll feel every inch. You’re my bitch now and I’m going to fuck like you’ve never been fucked before!” she said as she walked behind the couch and approached Gwen from the rear.

“NO!” came the muffled reply but the gag was tight and little sound escaped.

“Let’s just see how well you put out,” sneered the woman named Katka as she grabbed Gwen’s rear cheeks and spread them wide.

Even gagged the scream was loud as the woman plunged into Gwen’s unprepared vagina and began pumping her unmercifully.

“Well you may be a small cunt but you are tight. I’ll give you that,” said the trannny as she continued pile driving the smaller woman causing as much pain as possible while taking her own pleasure from it.

Gwen was now sobbing continuously as the assault continued.

“Come on bitch, hump it! Show me how good you are at screwing.”

At that moment another powerful stab of pain shot through the small woman and her body involuntarily spasmed.

“Yeah that’s it! Why, I do believe you’re enjoying it. Well try this!”

Gwen was literally lifted off the couch momentarily as Katka rammed her completely full with the most powerful stroke yet and orgasmed into the smaller woman’s womb. Gwen could take no more and fainted.

She awakened as the water splashed in her face.

“Oh no, my little cunt, you don’t get away from your lesson so easily. Who knows, maybe I just knocked you up. Would you like that, cunt, would you like to have my baby?”

Gwen shook her head vigorously but the semen was already in her. She and David had been practicing safe sex with condoms but Katka had used no such protection.

“Please!” she begged into the gag.

“Oh you’re begging for more?” sneered Katka. “Let me see what what else you have to offer!”

She walked around to confront Gwen whose hands remained tied.

“Let’s get that gag off for a moment. Understand bitch, you start yelling and you’ll wish you hadn’t!”

With the gag off Katka stroked her now limp penis a time or two then moved to the sofa, yanked Gwen’s head up by the hair and thrust her lance into the smaller woman’s mouth.

“Suck it bitch! Suck it and get it hard ‘cause I’m not through with you!”

Exhausted both physically and mentally and hopelessly at the mercy of the larger, more powerful woman, Gwen could only acquiesce. She wanted to gag as Katka forced it further into her mouth and throat.

It took only moments before there was a raging erection deep throating her and Gwen thought she would suffocate.

“Ah, here it comes, bitch! Now swallow it! Swallow it or you’ll be sorry!”

Gwen was sickened but at this point could offer no resistance. She surrendered and felt the hot seed flow down her throat.

“Again. bitch, AGAIN” ordered her tormentor turned dom and Gwen began to use tongue and mouth to bring on another full erection.

“Ah, yes! Not bad my little cunt, not bad. Now for the piece de resistance.”

Katka retied the gag and again walked behind where she played at slapping the entrance to Gwen’s anus with the massive, hard weapon which had already provided Gwen so much pain and Katka so much pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.