Mother's Day - Cover

Mother's Day

Copyright© 2019 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - David gives his mother the best mother's Day present ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The day Gwen had dreaded however arrived when David, who had been unusually quiet for the last few weeks shared the news with her.

“Mom ... I’ve ... met someone.”

Gwen’s heart dropped. “Honey, that’s wonderful,” she managed to say while holding back the tears.

“Her name’s Jessica. We met in class and became friends. I ... I think we both want it to be more than that. Mom, I’m sorry!””

“Oh, Honey, don’t be. I knew this day would come. I think, deep down, you did too. These last four years have been the happiest of my life. But now, it’s time to move on. Time for YOU to move on.”

“I don’t want to give you up. I’m still very much in love with you.”

“And I love you too, David. I always will. But my love for you means wanting your happiness. If Jessica is someone who can give you even greater happiness than we have had, then I want it for you as well.”

“I’d like you to meet her.”

“I’d like that too. Why don’t you bring her to dinner as soon as the two of you can make it and we can get acquainted?”


The woman was startlingly beautiful. Jessica was black, her face exotic, her body perfectly sculpted. Her short pixie hairstyle set off her high cheekbones and eyes that revealed intelligence and savvy.

“Mom, this is Jessica,” said David proudly, still a bit wary of how the two would react to each other.

“David told me you were beautiful. He didn’t tell me you were absolutely stunning,” said Gwen.

“Thank you, but I could say the same. David has told me so much about you, I feel as if we already know each other.”

“Well, he hasn’t told me nearly enough about you. Let me get us some wine and we can talk.”

“And with that,” said David walking into the room they used as a den, “I am going to make my exit so the two you can get to know each other.”

Jessica accepted the wine sitting on the couch with Gwen. “Quite frankly I was afraid you might not approve.”

“But why? It’s obvious David is very much in love with you.”

“Well, it has been rather sudden ... our meeting and starting a relationship. And then there’s the issue of...”

“Race? Jessica, I couldn’t care less about that. You’re beautiful, David tells me you’re intelligent and most of all loving. What more could I want for my son? So your skin is darker than his. You may have noticed I’m a lot shorter than he is as well. I’ve had a few hard knocks along the way because of it and I’m sure you have suffered racial slurs and prejudices as well. But we rise above them as I am sure you and David will. I can only tell you that if David is happy, and he is, then I am happy for the both of you.”

“May I call you Gwen?”

“I wish you would.”

“Gwen, David and I want to be married.”

“Yes, he’s told me.”

“One thing we both agree on and that is that we harbor no secrets. I have told David everything about my past and he has told me everything regarding the two of you.”

Gwen almost gasped. In the past four years no one had learned of their secret relationship. Could she mean... ?

“Everything?” Gwen asked.

“Everything. David doesn’t judge my past and I don’t judge his. He has taken the time to explain the ... unique relationship the two of you have. I don’t wish to destroy that.”

“But if he told you everything...”

The beautiful black woman smiled warmly. “He did and I realized how much you mean to him. Gwen, the thing you and I share most and probably always will, is David’s happiness. I think I can speak for us both in saying that making him happy is what we both want more than anything else in this world.”

Gwen nodded in agreement.

“To completely sever an important part of your relationship with David would make you both unhappy, and I don’t want that, for either of you. I do NOT wish to take your son away from you. I want us to be friends, Gwen. So I am here to propose a way we can all have what we want ... at least as much as possible.”

“I don’t understand.”

“It’s simple really. For six days each week David will live and sleep with me, but for one day each week he will come here to be with you.”

Gwen’s’ mouth dropped open. “You mean you’ve willing to... ?”

“Yes. For one night a week you and David will spend the night together.”

“But if David has told you everything...”

“I’m not naive, Gwen. Yes, David had told me about every aspect of your relationship. I would expect the two of you to continue that relationship.”

Gwen’s heart felt as if it would jump form her chest.

“But why would you... ?”

“As I said, I want each of you happy, otherwise neither of you will be happy.” She smiled. “Of course the three of us will go out to dinner occasionally or to a movie or concert, but one night a week will belong to you and David. Just keep him satisfied, Gwen, because I certainly intend to do the same those other six nights of the week.”

Gwen was flabbergasted. All she could think to do was grab and hug her son’s fiancee.

“Oh, thank you, Jessica. Thank you. I never dreamed something like this could be possible.”

“As I said, Gwen, I want us to be friends and I want my future husband happy. Just give him what he wants.”

“I intend to,” responded Gwen, laughing, “I intend to!”


“DAVID! It’s really you!” cried Gwen opening the door.

“You were expecting some Hollywood hunk?” he laughed taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply.

“When Jessica told me she was giving us a day together each week, I simply couldn’t believe it.”

“She’s a very special person, Mom.”

“Yes, I’m finding that out. So she knows... ?”

“Yes, everything. Now don’t worry. Jessica wants our happiness ... and that includes you. I would trust her with my life.”

“I sensed she was exceptional. But what will she do tonight ... while you’re here? Won’t she get lonely?”

He smiled. “Mom, I told you we shared everything about ourselves. Jessica has led a ... somewhat different life.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let me use a well worn cliche. Jessica bats from both sides of the plate.”

“You mean... ?” gasped Gwen.

“Yes, Jessica is bi-sexual. In a few weeks when we marry she intends to sever the sexual ties she has now, but until then I can hardly object to her seeing someone else, now can I?”

“I ... I guess not. But what about after you’re married?”

“After we’re married she will choose one other person as a consort. I will have you once a week and Jessica will have her consort once a week.”

“It all seems so ... unusual.”

“It is,” he laughed. “I’m not sure i’ve ever heard of an arrangement like this, but I can’t deny her if she doesn’t deny me.”

“Am I complicating your marriage already?” asked Gwen.

“Not at all. As a matter of fact Jessica and I have talked about yours and my relationship a great deal. She wants me happy and she wants you happy as well. This arrangement gives everyone the best any of us could expect.”

“But won’t she be jealous? Won’t you?”

“Not as long as we are honest with each other. We both understand that we want marriage very much; so much, in fact, that we are willing to make concessions — large concessions some might say. I know she will always come back to me and she knows the same about me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.