Black List VI: From the Ashes - Cover

Black List VI: From the Ashes

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The events leading up to the finale with the Goji and the Sura are coming to a close. With old and new enemies at their door, the TDF and the Black List face odds and obstacles not on their sides. Who will come out the winner? Will the world be safe or will it fall into the hands of its enemies?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The Amazon, Three weeks ago...

The rain has been a constant over the last few days. Not having seen the sun shine through the constant downpour has caused the DEeP Six members to lose track of time. They have been running and hiding nonstop without most of their equipment. The creature that attacked them days ago had not stopped to rest nor has it grown tired. The rain hasn’t slowed it down nor has the mud or the jungle. Whatever wounds they did manage to inflict to it seem to not have any effect either unlike the ones Jasper Mason now carries. The danger is far from over, but the two have found refuge in a small cave hidden by one of the Amazon’s many majestic waterfalls.

Jasper smiles at her just as she ties the last piece of the clothing from her shirt onto his arm. “What are you smiling at?” Katie Matthews asks, trying hard not to smile back.

“You,” he says.

“What about me?”

“You’re so fucking beautiful, even with all this shit going on.”

She sits back and lets a scowl settle on her face. “Is that all you can think of right now?” She doesn’t dare hold back any of her anger.

“Whoa, hang on a sec,” Jasper replies, waving his hands around in the air. He winces immediately afterward.

“Serves your stupid ass right,” she says.

He laughs for a second. “Thanks for saving my ass back there and fixing me up now. How the hell did you get me in here?”

“Believe me, it wasn’t easy,” she answers looking herself over.

“Where are you hiding all those muscles?” Jasper asks, grabbing her legs to pull her into him.

“What... ?”

“How do you do it?” he asks as they come face to face. His breath close to her face is returned by her ragged on his.

“Do what?

“Not be scared.”

“I find it hard that you are, Mr. Macho,” she says smiling for the first time in many days.

“Oh I’m scared, you can believe that,” he says in a voice that only confirms the words. “We’ve seen some shit, but whatever the fuck that is it’s entirely something I’m seriously fucking scared shitless of.”

“Well, I would never have guessed that of you,” Katie admits.

“So, what’s your answer?”

“I’m scared every time we leave for a mission, Jasper, every time. And I’m scared shitless right now. But when we get out of here, I’m going to shove my foot so far up Pierson’s ass he won’t know what to do with himself.”

They both laugh and he pulls Katie in close to him until his lips are close to her ear. Then he says in a low whisper, “Promise me if I don’t make it out of here you avenge all of us: me, Bridges and Nash. All of us.”

Katie swallows hard. She wants to argue with him and tell him how he will make it out alive—that they both will, but he grabs her tight. “Say it,” he says a little louder.

“I...” she stammers. “I will.”

“Good. Now kiss me.”

They kiss passionately for a moment before Jasper hastily removes what is left of her shirt and panties while she helps him out of his pants. By the time they finish, both are breathing hard as she lay back on her side onto the ground, smiling back at Jasper. She grasps his hard cock and begins stroking it up and down. Jasper returns the smile through gritted teeth from the pain in his broken ribs as he reaches her shapely, soft breasts. Her nipples are sticking straight out and extremely hard, so he pinches them in between his finger and thumb while massaging her breast with the rest of his hand. Her other breast is pushed against his chest and it feels soft and lush as he starts stroke the inside of her pussy with his finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.