Black List VI: From the Ashes - Cover

Black List VI: From the Ashes

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The events leading up to the finale with the Goji and the Sura are coming to a close. With old and new enemies at their door, the TDF and the Black List face odds and obstacles not on their sides. Who will come out the winner? Will the world be safe or will it fall into the hands of its enemies?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Spencer enters the police precinct in New York City and the place is utter chaos. He had been in the many precincts in Washington D.C. while he was with the FBI, but it was never like this. People are handcuffed to whatever piece of furniture that cannot be lifted and moved, and the crowd of people looking for someone to talk to makes it hard to maneuver through.

After much struggling to get through the crowd and find directions, Spencer makes it to the fourth floor. Here the atmosphere is settled down a bit and not as chaotic. He stands at the top of the stairs overlooking the room hoping to spot Angela with no luck.

“Can I help you?” a young, attractive female detective asks.

Spencer is slightly unnerved at not seeing the woman approach. “Yes,” he answers with a friendly smile. “I’m looking for Captain Terrigian.”

“He’s right through that door there,” she says pointing to a glass office set in the back of the large room.

Spencer gives her a nod and she smiles looking him up and down as he heads off toward the office. He maneuvers past desks and people and into the office where a large burly man sits behind a very large oak desk.

The man has a full beard and large cigar hanging from his mouth. “Can I help you?” he asks gruffly looking up from a pile of papers sitting on his desk.

“I’m Special Agent...”

“Ah yes, Reeds,” the man says interrupting Spencer. “I was wondering when you were going to get here. Take a seat, son.”

“I don’t have much information to go on sir, but...”

“I know, I know,” he laughs heartily as he places the cigar down into the astray. “Secret stuff that no one wants to share. It’s amazing we get any cases solved. Anyway, I could give you everything I know, but I have dozens of cases coming across my desk I only wish I could keep track of every detail. Your best bet is to talk with Detective Veris herself.”

“That sounds good,” Spencer says. “And I’d love to get started.”

“As I am sure you would, son.” Terrigian looks at Spencer sternly. “I remember you Reeds. You have a history with Angela.”

“Excuse me,” Spencer says a little confused and surprised at the same time.

“You grew up with her all the way through college. I was her father’s partner before I got the captain’s position, shortly before his death.”

Spencer’s face reddens slightly. “I apologize, but I never paid much attention to people back then,” he explains.

Terrigian laughs heartily again. “No, I suppose not. You two were so crazy for each other I’m surprised you two could even make it out of the bedroom.” He laughs harder at the idea that it even causes a similar reaction from Spencer.

“Yes, we did have some fun times.”

“It’s unfortunate about her father though. Not just his dying, but if he were alive, you two would probably be married now and both working for the FBI.”

“It is amazing how things take a turn when you least expected it,” Spencer says with an almost resigned tone. If only things wouldn’t go certain ways things would be different.

“Well hell son, enough of living in the past. My detective needs some help and these bastards need to be brought down so I won’t be wasting any more of your time.” The captain shuffles around his desk for a pen and piece of paper and scribbles something down before handing it to Spencer. “Here’s the address to where you’ll find Angela. Another murder, so she’ll probably still be there.”


Spencer takes a cab to the address on the paper. Due to the extent of the crime scene, he has to be dropped off a block away and walk the remainder. He shows his credentials and is let through the barrier and directed toward the crime scene. He doesn’t see any reason for the police to cordon as much of the street as they have. But he ignores the thoughts and proceeds to the house where another police officer is standing. Once Spencer reaches the top of the stairs the officer holds up his hand. “I need to see some identification,” he says with a commanding tone.

“Seems like a lot of security,” Spencer remarks as he hands over his identification to the man.

“It is, but with highly place people being killed its necessary,” the man answers gruffly. He hands back the identification then says, “I presume you’re looking for Detective Veris.”

“How did you know?”

“She’s the lead investigator on these cases,” the man answers. “Otherwise I don’t see why else you’re here.”

“Well then, I guess I need to get started as well.”

“She’s probably still with the victim.”

Spencer nods and steps past the man. Instantly the smell of death hits him when he passes into the house. His hand reflexively goes to his nose as he scans the place. Blood covers almost ever spot on the walls, floors and furniture. He stands there for a moment attempting to take it all in when expectantly he hears his name. “Reeds?” the voice, a woman’s says. “Is it really you?”

He brings his attention around to the woman and instantly recognizes her. “Angela,” he says with a smile.

“It’s been a long time,” she says as she strips off her gloves.

“Yes, it has.”

Angela wraps him in a hug which is returned by him. They embrace for a moment then she breaks away. “So the FBI sent you. I assume since we have history.”

“Well not quite the FBI, but yes I was given the opportunity because if that,” he explains. “My boss figured we’d get the case solved faster because of that.”

Angela gives him a warm smile. “Not quite the FBI, huh?”

“I guess you can say I’ve moved up in the world and out of the FBI.”

“I doubt that means the CIA so I’m willing to bet it’s that secret organization of the TDF,” she says with a smile.

“I can confirm nor deny that,” he says smiling back.

“Honestly I don’t want to know. But I do wonder why they would send such a top notch agent like you here.”

Spencer laughs slightly. “Top notch?”

“Oh come on, Spencer,” she says dismissively. “I followed your career as best as I could until getting any information about you through any of the channels became impossible. You were top of your class and a special agent for the FBI in no time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.