Black List VI: From the Ashes - Cover

Black List VI: From the Ashes

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The events leading up to the finale with the Goji and the Sura are coming to a close. With old and new enemies at their door, the TDF and the Black List face odds and obstacles not on their sides. Who will come out the winner? Will the world be safe or will it fall into the hands of its enemies?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The doors to the room blow off the hinges and land clattering with a loud clang. Instantly, both Jonathan’s and Melissa’s weapons come up aimed at the door.

“Don’t bother,” Natalya says looking over her shoulder.

Aurelia strides into the room, followed closely by Spencer. She throws up her hand and both guns fly from the two TDF agents’ guns and are sent across the room into the wall.

“I told you,” Natalya says grinning at her Lieutenant, Rolan Brish.

“Please stop what you are doing, Natalya, as I do not want you to destroy my enemies for me just yet,” the young Avatar says.

Natalya continues pressing buttons, ignoring the instructions. She can feel the intensity of Aurelia’s stare at her back and the growing anger building up. She turns her head toward Rolan and says, “Slow her down. You know what you need to do.”

“It will be done,” Rolan says pulling out a Gurkha knife from a sheath behind his back.

He quickly catches Aurelia’s eye and she smiles. She turns her head to look at Spencer and says, “Take care of the other two, I will handle this one.” Spencer nods then turns away from her. When Aurelia turns back around Rolan is almost on top of her swinging the Gurkha knife with an overhead strike. The blade comes within an inch of Aurelia’s head before stopping. Rolan struggles against an unseen force, his arm beginning to shake from the strain. “Stupid fuck,” the Avatar says smiling once again. “What chance do you think you have against me?”

“None actually,” Natalya says walking slowly down the steps toward the two with Yasunaga drawn. “He was just the distraction I needed to finish up.

“Very well.” With a flick of the wrist, Rolan is sent flying backward to slam into a computer desk, smashing it and sending him into darkness.

Natalya walks down the set of stairs toward the Avatar. Behind her the computer targets Moscow and sends the signal to its counterpart in space. Seconds later the power plant shutters followed by a bleep on the screen confirming the city has been destroyed.


Spencer slowly stalks toward the two TDF agents, hands out from his sides with his fingers extended and a light blue glow around them.

“Whoa now,” Jonathan says, holding up his hands open toward him. “I don’t know what spell she’s got you under but you’ve got to see what’s going on here.”

“I know exactly what is going on here,” Spencer growls and hurls a glowing ball of blue energy at Jonathan. It strikes him in the chest and sends the TDF agent reeling backward. “This is the beginning of a new age and only the worthy shall be allowed to come into it.” He turns to regard Melissa, but she is already moving toward him delivering a foot into his chest that knocks him back stunning him briefly. Spencer quickly recovers and delivers a backhanded strike to her. The strike is overwhelming and sends her into darkness before she even hits the ground. He hovers over her fallen body smiling. He grabs the front of her vest lifting her up just off the ground. Then he holds a glowing, open hand in front of her face. “You are not one of the worthy. Jonathan slams into Spencer and sends the oncoming energy ball in a high arc away from the woman. Spencer absorbs the impact into a roll and throws the other TDF agent from him. They both reach their feet at the same time and Spencer sends another blast into the chest of Jonathan, sending him into the wall and into darkness. He flexes his fingers and grins defiantly then walks over to Stone’s unconscious form. Spencer grabs and lifts up the unconscious man to eye level. “You’re not worthy either.”


Natalya steps into a stance, drawing up Yasunaga. Aurelia merely smiles recognizing the stance. “Ah, Iaijutsu, a very old Japanese art style. Tell me,” she continues as the ancient spear, Gungnir, materializes from thin air in her hand, “is that the modern day or ancient version?”

Natalya smiles. “I spent a large amount of time in Japan studying with the best sword masters.”

“Good,” Aurelia says. “Since I have the world’s knowledge at my fingertips, I will match your ancient style with another less well known one.” The Avatar drops back as she spins Gungnir through the air.

“Sōjutsu,” Natalya whispers. “Impressive.”

Aurelia smiles, “Shall we?”

Natalya dashes forward and slashes with Yasunaga. Aurelia easily blocks the attack and laughs as she aggressively swings Gungnir back at the Goji. Natalya rolls away, dodging the swings, coming up into a kneeling stance swinging her blade around at the Avatar’s legs. Aurelia easily leaps over Natalya and slashes downward at her body. She lands a few feet away, blood dripping off the tip of her spear.

“You think you can kill me?” Aurelia taunts. “You and I are not even on the same level. You have no chance in hell!”

Natalya grimaces from the cut on her back. She pushes the pain away and sprints toward the Avatar. Desperately she swings her blade, but it is parried. She goes into a series of swings and jabs, putting all her efforts into offense, using every piece of knowledge in Iaijutsu that she knows, but it is no good. Aurelia continues to block and dodge all of her attacks, easily maneuvering herself out of harm’s way.

It infuriates Natalya’s rage even further. All her hatred and anger toward Aurelia seethes out and she finds herself wanting to kill the Avatar more and more. Finally she breaks the attack and leaps into the air and brings Yasunaga down upon Aurelia. “Aaahhh!” But Aurelia effortlessly blocks the downward slash. She leaps back a few feet to dodge a sideways that follows. Natalya clenches her teeth in anger as she dances around swinging her blade at Aurelia. She thrusts Yasunaga toward Aurelia’s stomach, but the Avatar parries it away with Gungnir then spins around and drives a fist into Natalya’s face. Natalya glares at Aurelia with a poisonous stare then swings with a downward strike, but once again Aurelia blocks it. Natalya glares at Aurelia, pushing down at the spear. The Avatar only smirks back in response.

Then Natalya senses something and jumps back and out of the way. A huge piece of computer equipment comes flying into and slamming onto the spot she was just occupying. Aurelia holds out her hand motioning for Natalya to come toward her. “Come ... I am waiting.”

Fueled by her taunt Natalya focuses her power and rushes with extremely high velocity to the point she is almost a blur. She speeds past the Avatar slashing out as many as twenty times in the single movement before coming to a stop some feet away. She looks back at the Avatar expecting to see her full of cuts. “No...”

Aurelia is wound free. She has managed to block every one of the slashes.

Natalya stands before her speechless and Aurelia finally makes her move turning her defensive Sōjutsu into an offensive Sōjutsu. Aurelia strikes out with Gungnir with lightning speed, each time forcing Natalya to use her blade to barely block each strike with each strike perilously getting closer and closer to hitting her until finally...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.