Black List VI: From the Ashes - Cover

Black List VI: From the Ashes

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The events leading up to the finale with the Goji and the Sura are coming to a close. With old and new enemies at their door, the TDF and the Black List face odds and obstacles not on their sides. Who will come out the winner? Will the world be safe or will it fall into the hands of its enemies?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Spencer gradually opens his eyes as he tries to let them adjust to the sting of the lighting. Surprisingly his head isn’t vibrating with pain like he’d expect, so he figures he must have been out for quite some time. Careful not to make any sudden movements in case he is being monitored, he flexes his wrists and finds that he isn’t bound in any sort of way. Gradually, after several long minutes his eyes have completely adjust to the lighting of the room and he takes in his surroundings. The room he has been placed in appears to be a very lush penthouse suite, of where he isn’t sure, but he does have a few ideas. He is about to begin running through a list of possible hotels when the room’s door opens up.

“Good morning, Spence,” a very familiar voice filters through.

Spencer looks up and smirks just as Angela Veris walks into the room followed by another very attractive woman and a man he is all too familiar with, Gerard Kloser or more known as...

“Delgrious, I thought you were dead.”

“Fancy that too,” the man says. “You can’t keep a good Goji down I suppose,” he says with a grin.

“You haven’t killed me,” Spencer says looking straight at Delgrious. “What is it you plan to do with me?”

The creature laughs. “As much as I’d like this to be my decision I have no part of this.”

“I find that very hard to believe.”

“Oh it’s very true,” Angela says. “He is only here for his own personal amusement. As a matter of fact, not even Tancheres knows that we have you.”

“You know, that’s a name I keep hearing a lot,” Spencer says.

“And it is one you won’t need to worry about much here soon,” the other woman says.

Spencer turns his head to regard the woman, and this time he looks at her with a different regard. There is something about this woman that catches his eye in a different light, something vaguely familiar about her.

“I’ll leave you ladies alone,” Delgrious says. “I have some business I must attend to.”

Neither of the women acknowledges the Goji as he exits the room and closes the door. Instead, both their attentions are focused on the man still on the bed like two predatory animals stalking their prey.

“Tancheres is merely a means to the ends,” the woman says as she nears Spencer.

He begins to feel a strange sensation envelope over him. It’s like nothing he has ever felt before but at the same time it is very familiar. The feeling of the woman being a Goji comes to mind, but only vaguely as if it were wrong to think of it that way. He shakes his head trying to clear away the fogginess that is threatening to take over. He casts a look over at Angela, who is sitting at the edge of the bed, though he can’t recall seeing her making any movement. “What the fuck is going on?” he asks and the words almost seem foreign to him.

“Where are my manners?” Angela says smiling. “I completely forgot to make introductions. This is your daughter, Aurelia.”

“My daughter?” he asks. And then the familiarity of her comes to him. She looks so much like Samantha it’s incredible. “But what’s going on?”

“Something extraordinary,” Aurelia answers as she crawls onto the bed.

Spencer feels and alluring feeling to get closer to his daughter, but something deeper warns him away and he crawls back from her advances. “How is it possible if Sam only died a few months ago?”

“My mother’s situation was rather unique and special. When mother was reborn I was also reborn. And when Julie Brannon killed her, it released in me the final step needed to complete the cycle.”

The words are reaching his ears, but they are filtering in like he is at a distance. He begins to search for something, anything deep down to use against whatever is pulling him down, but he needs more time and answers. “What cycle?” he asks, finding it harder concentrate on what he wants to concentrate on.

Aurelia suddenly sits up and spreads her arms out wide and Spencer feels a little of her influence lift. “To become an Avatar,” she answers with a wide grin. “I am the first of an extinct race that will begin again. We were the chosen until the creation of the Valkyrie. It was my ancestors undoing in creating the foul race that destroyed us. Now I will begin anew take back what is ours.”

“Good luck on that one,” Spencer says with a chuckle. “Last I checked there were a shit load more Goji than there are of you.”

Aurelia’s face scrunches. “Come now, Father. Don’t be foolish. The Goji are not a concern. I am more powerful than any of my ancestors ever were. I’m not even concerned about the Valkyrie, but even I cannot do it alone.”

“And what does that have to do with me?” Spencer asks. “If you think I’m going to produce any more children for you with her,” he says pointing toward Angela, “then you can forget about it.”

Aurelia’s face returns to its normal beauty and that strange feeling suddenly sweeps over Spencer. “You’ve got it all wrong, Father. She is here for our entertainment. It is me you will be impregnating.”

“What... ?” he begins and then instantly falls speechless.

It brings a smile to Aurelia’s face. “I think you got the reaction you were expecting,” Angela says giggling.

“You see, Father,” Aurelia says ignoring the young human. “I need you because you’re my father. Long ago, the Valkyrie had sex with humans resulting in humans having the edge over demons. Imagine a new race of the Avatar equal to me. And it begins here with our union.”

Spencer is ready to object when a sudden wave a heat envelops him. In a flash it covers him, and then just as quickly disappears. When it subsides, he is lying naked with an unquenchable thirst for his daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.