Black List VI: From the Ashes - Cover

Black List VI: From the Ashes

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The events leading up to the finale with the Goji and the Sura are coming to a close. With old and new enemies at their door, the TDF and the Black List face odds and obstacles not on their sides. Who will come out the winner? Will the world be safe or will it fall into the hands of its enemies?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The moon casts its eerie glow across the cool sand of the vast empty desert plains of the Sahara as the wind steadily sweeps across and over the many already windswept dunes. A desert viper prepares to strike out at a shrew as it munches on a beetle. It coils and is about to strike when suddenly it is interrupted as the ground begins to shake. The shrew drops its meal, totally oblivious to the viper, and looks off toward the direction of the giant facility in the distance and runs off in the opposite direction. The viper frightened by the sudden tremors slithers away looking for a hiding place. The shaking lasts for a few more minutes before settling down to a low tremor then dying out completely. A few minutes later the desert returns to a normalcy, showing no signs that life was ever interrupted.

The viper slowly slithers out from under the safety of a rock outcropping and quickly slithers back when a large light shines down on it. The light plays across the desert floor as it is carried on the underside of an Apache AH-64A as it flies over toward the facility. It glides effortlessly and nearly silently through the air landing only a minute later on a specially designed platform, high on one of the facility’s dual towers. When the rotors finally die down and come to a stop, the cockpit pops open and the two figures inside are quickly greeted by the facility’s security director.

“Welcome to True Energy’s Sahara Facility,” Rolan Brish says as Errios drops down onto the platform.

“Is everything ready for tomorrow’s attack?”

“We have just run the final test just before your arrival. We have the satellites ready and the batteries are fully charged. We are ready for full lockdown when we begin,” Rolan explains.

“Good.” Errios waves a hand and a much larger female in a body suit, crawls out of the cockpit and drops to the platform.

Rolan looks past Errios at the woman and though see is a full head taller than he is, she is very striking in beauty with large breasts and long, dark hair. “We weren’t expecting anyone,” he says smiling.

“A small change of plans,” Errios says with brushing off tone. “Tancheres is afraid this place will get hit and doesn’t think you or I are up to the challenge so he has sent a horseman, Ehiel,” she says walking past the man.

Rolan chuckles at a thought and says, “After that beating Ratmmas gave you I hope anything less than a horseman would be a problem.”

Errios spins around and grabs the human by the throat lifting him high into the air. “You dare mock me human? If not for fear of retribution of Tancheres I would drop you over the edge right now.”

“Don’t you mean Natalya?” he asks defiantly.

Errios’ lips curl up into a smile. “Of course.” She releases her grip and spins around. “I’ll find my way around.”

Rolan stands up and rubs his neck. “Thanks for the help,” he says mockingly at the horseman once Errios has disappeared from view.

She glares at him for a moment, sending a chill down his spine. “I would have stopped her if she were to attempt to terminate you,” she says with a sweet and unexpected voice.

“Excuse me?” Rolan asks, not sure he heard right.

“I said I would have stopped her if...”

“I heard you,” he says holding up his hand. “Why would you do that? I doubt Tancheres would care that much to keep me alive.”

“Probably not, but my orders come more specifically for Natalya herself on your protection than from anyone else.”

Rolan thinks about this for a moment. “That’s comforting. So then I guess I will take you to your quarters.”

“There will be no need for that,” Ehiel says. “I am to guard you at all times as well as provide you with physical pleasure while Natalya is away.”

Rolan smiles and says, “Well, right this way then.”

He leads Ehiel off the helipad down into the facility and into the personnel quarters. The Black Dragon were on high alert and should and attack come tonight they would be ready, but Rolan wasn’t concerned. As far as anyone knew the Sahara facility was kept off the list of facilities True Energy had built and had running. So after the True Group went under and went under investigation and everything was seized and shut down, the Sahara facility was left unmolested and forgotten about.

Perfect for what Tancheres has in mind.

After several minutes Rolan pulls up to his quarters. He looks over to Ehiel, who had followed quietly the whole time to the point Rolan had to look back several times just to make sure she was still following him, “I don’t understand what has Natalya so paranoid.”

“She has her concerns,” Ehiel answers looking over her shoulder.

Rolan follows her gaze but doesn’t see anything. “I’ve personally given this place an overhaul in security,” he says as he punches a code in a keypad next to the door. “Security is top notch including the wards Natalya told me to put up.” He places his hand on a scanner that flips out from beneath the device. It scans his hand then disappears. A second later a loud audible click is heard then the door opens.

Ehiel looks back to him and says, “Regardless, security can be bypassed and wards can be broken.”

Rolan just shakes his head. Before he knew of the world of the Goji, he lived a life in the Russian underworld and lived a brutal life working for the Black Dragon under Sergey Stalokavich. So once the world of the Goji was revealed to him, like it was to the rest of the Black Dragon, it really wasn’t much of a change. Life for Rolan is one big gamble and with every toss of the dice was just another element of danger and he is used to it.

Before Rolan can finish securing the door Ehiel is already stripping off the body suit she wears. He feels her breasts push into his back and her hands force their way down into his pants onto his hardening cock where they begin to massage it. She presses her body harder against his back and with practiced movements she releases his cock from his pants and begins to gently stroke it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.