Black List VI: From the Ashes - Cover

Black List VI: From the Ashes

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The events leading up to the finale with the Goji and the Sura are coming to a close. With old and new enemies at their door, the TDF and the Black List face odds and obstacles not on their sides. Who will come out the winner? Will the world be safe or will it fall into the hands of its enemies?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

On Chirikof Island in the Gulf of Alaska, the steam surrounding the two large cylindrical containers slowly begins to dissipate. Only one of two shadowy figures stands in the container on the left. The facility is no longer illuminated in bright lighting, but now running under its red emergency backup lighting, casting everything in an even caliginous glow. The computer off to the side of the container is casting off a steady beep with each second that steadily clicks down... 4... 3... 2... 1... Mark... An alarm begins to blare before being cut short as the giant vault like door cracks open, hissing even more steam. The door part quickly and the figure takes its first step from the container onto the cold floor, stepping through the steam.

Revealing herself to the florid and empty facility stands the assassin, Tsyr Ker, naked and reborn. She crackles with electricity as the energy of her newfound power steadily flows over her. She holds up her hands in front of her face and looks at them with eyes of the bluest ice. “By the gods...” she whispers into the silence.

You’re going to be amazed at the things you’ll be able to accomplish now.

She drops her hands and spins toward the other container looking for Rythern. He isn’t there. Has he escaped somehow?

I haven’t gone anywhere, at least not in the sense that you are thinking.

“Enough of your games,” the assassin shouts. “Come out you fool, show yourself!”

The voice laughs as clear as if it were right next to her. The assassin whips around ready for an attack, but it doesn’t come. Instead the laughter deepens. You are stuck with me assassin. You better get used to it.

Tsyr Ker stops and closes her eyes remembering her meditation and begins to calm her body and mind. You are in my head.

Good girl.

“How?” she asks after a moment of silence.

I guess you weren’t told much about the process were you?

The assassin sits on the cold floor, crossing her legs and settles a frown across her face and doesn’t give an answer, closing off any thoughts.

I didn’t think so. The process is similar to the Shakti, but because of who the Sura are, it is different.

“Sounds like a riddle to me,” the assassin says with irritation in her voice.

The voice laughs. You my friend are now a Valkyrie. A being fused with a Sura. Though it is strange, a human like you could with me is strange in itself. How you survived is what you humans would call a miracle.

“Enough of your endless chatter,” she snaps. “Why are you still here?”

More, harder laugher comes from the voice lasting longer this time. I guess I am grateful to be alive. In a way I am a part of you because of the process. If it had not worked we both would have ceased to exist. It’s as simple as that.

“Well there are ways of getting rid of minor annoyances,” she mutters.

There is no getting rid of me. Once the process is done it’s done.

“There are ways,” she says assuredly. “Science doesn’t have all the answers that the ancient arts have.” Being part of Tsyr Ker’s core mind, Rythern’s essence stretches deep Searching for answers to newfound questions of his own. He knows the assassin is skillful and sees no opportunity for her to be bluffing. She closes her eyes and slowly the corridors inside her mind begin to close down. Each avenue he takes, each pathway he turn become a dead end in the quest for answers. The assassin’s mind is eerily silent and her presence overwhelms his like the moon eclipsing the sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.