The Beginning - Cover

The Beginning

by Queenie

Copyright© 2020 by Queenie

Erotica Sex Story: You kiss me and I can taste myself on your mouth. I taste good and lean over to have a lick and suck on your cock. You pull out of my mouth and tell me later and to go and clean up "dirty girl".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

The evening was dark but I had a call from Billy. From this I got in my car and went over to his place. Anything sexual was the last thing on my mind, weird how things turn out. After chatting for some five minutes I noticed you were getting uncomfortable, a bit of wriggling going on, it didn’t cross my mind that it was a hard on until you looked up and said “it’s because you’re here”. Next thing I see is your cock out and you’re wanking, I just looked and was thinking I want a taste. I heard you say in the background that I know I like to watch him wank. I grabbed hold of your cock and popped it into my mouth and grabbed your balls. I love the taste of you, can’t get enough as I suck and bite your cock. I loved the way you got hold of your cock and was wanking into my mouth; I look up and catch you watching me. I ask you where you want to cum, I suggested my face and that’s what happened. I laid on my back as you kneeled over me; I sucked your cock and pulled on your balls as you wanked into my mouth. Then you were there; I felt your hot cum in my mouth, on my tongue, I even swallowed some, all over my face and running down my neck.

For him, he was happy, me, I was left wanting more but it wasn’t the time or place and I left unsatisfied. My vibrator was going to get some use tonight.

Morning Glory

The next morning I was stirring from my slumber, I was in that place where I was so cozy and warm. As I was growing more awake I remembered I don’t have work today. I was happy for sure and went back to sleep again. I don’t know how long it was before I awoke again but I could feel hands travelling up my legs. Now there is only one man allowed in my house and that’s my Billy so I relaxed and sighed. If a woman could get morning glory then this would have been the time. I think there must have been buildups of hormones too as those hands were making my juices flow pretty quickly.

I heard Billy’s voice from afar saying not to talk and just enjoy. Well I wasn’t going to be told twice and got comfortable and smiled to myself. I felt the duvet being thrown up so only my bottom half was exposed, the air felt cool on my shaved cunt. I felt your fingers pulling my cunt lips apart. I am wriggling my hips and wanting more. You spread my legs apart, as far as they will go and then I feel your hot breath on my pussy just as you lick my clit.

You lick me from top to bottom and then back again, paying the most attention to my clit. You can hear me moaning and this spurs you on to suck my clit deeper into your mouth, taking it between your teeth as you bite it. The intensity between pleasure and pain is unbearable but almost pleasant.

Suddenly it stops, I’m left breathless and aching, wanting more, just like the greedy bitch I am. You tell me to play with my tits and pull on my nipples, I do as I’m told, and you tell me I’m your whore to play with. I hear a jingle and I realize it’s my nipple clamps and ball gag. I’m in such a heightened state of arousal by now Billy could have done just about anything with my body. You tell me to continue to play with my nipples, I thought you wanted them hard to attach the clamps, but no, I felt my cunt being rubbed again, and I flinched as I was so sensitive there, feeling your fingers on my clit, rubbing it and then sucking it into your mouth again until it was engorged and proceed to attach a clamp on it.

I stifled a scream as I moaned and wriggled; the pain was like little bolts of electricity and felt like they were going throughout my body. I had to take a few deep breaths to handle the sensation. Just as I got myself into some order you pulled on the clamp, I tried to close my legs but you kept them spread, another tug and I was nearly cumming, but you wouldn’t let that happen just yet. Your fingers are back in my cunt and I’m so wet, my juices are running down my thighs, soaking the sheets.

You take my legs are put them over your shoulders, I can feel your cock, its head touching my glory hole, moving everywhere around playing with my cunt lips and my clamped clit. I didn’t think I could get anymore aroused, this was so intense. You are at my entrance now and ask me if I’m ready, I could only nod and whimper as I feel you pull on the clamp chain, as you were pulling you shoved yourself into my cunt, fucking me and pulling on the chain. I lasted seconds before I cum onto your cock. The orgasm went on relentlessly as you continued to fuck me hard.

Telling me you’re going to cum all over my clit and clamp, I was in no fit state to answer you. My cunt was on fire but I didn’t want it to stop. My orgasm had passed but you told me to keep playing with my tits as you liked to watch; how could I refuse.

I feel you slowing down and opened my eyes to see what was happening now. I saw you had your phone camera and started taking pics of yourself fucking my pussy and clamped clit, I didn’t have much choice in the matter. Fucking me again with the chain also getting pulled I could feel the stirring of another orgasm and I told you I was nearing. I felt the chain being pulled harder, by now my clit was hot and sore, pleasure and pain. I love the feel of your cock inside me and shout out to fuck me harder. I hear bitch and my arse is slapped, it feels like my clit is being stretched to the limit.

The tempo is changing, I can sense your on the brink and I shout at you to cum for your whore; a few more hard thrusts and you’re there, you pull out and cum all over my cunt, over the clamp and clit, everywhere is covered in your cum, but you weren’t finished with me just yet though.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.