The Thanksgiving Turkey - Cover

The Thanksgiving Turkey

by Mike McGifford

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Sex Story: When Celeste visits her father for Thanksgiving, she has nothing thankful in her heart. She just wants dad to know she hasn't forgotten him

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

Miss Celeste? It is good to finally meet you!” My new stepmother said when she answered the door.

We had travelled nine hours to get to my father’s place and now I was being waylaid at his fucking front door by who I assumed was the help. I was not amused. First, I couldn’t just walk unimpeded into my own father’s house when Brently finally got his shit together and found the right address. I know because I tried and the front door was locked.

I had to stand outside while Brently pushed the button for me. I felt like a saleswoman standing at the front door to my own father’s house and it took forever for the door to be answered. Brently was practically back from the car with our luggage before the little chink girl answered the door. As soon as I saw her through the glass I knew I’d be having words with father about getting her fired. My wait had been disgracefully long!

My father had always been a sucker for a pretty girl and that obviously hadn’t changed. I knew she was as useless as Brently but surely father could have picked up a maid that wouldn’t make me tap my foot impatiently and wait on her to do a simple thing like answer a damned door!

So imagine my initial surprise when the rice nigger assumed I was Celeste. A maid would have known my name is Mrs Thomas and wouldn’t have dared to call me Miss Celeste. Then I remembered father saying he’d met his wife on a trip to Thailand. I thought it had been someone he met at the conference. God! My new mother is a fucking rice burner!

“Do you always make my father’s family members wait in the cold while you dilly-dally around inside? You should have been waiting for us!” I corrected her as I moved her aside.

She weighed nothing and a stiff breeze would have laid her out. I brushed by her into the warmth of the foyer. I didn’t give a fuck that she was my step-mother. I didn’t choose her and I certainly wouldn’t have chosen a fucking slant eyed whore to marry either! Brently was a poor choice but at least his family had money at the time we courted. That and his father has material on me that we won’t discuss.

“Come Brently! Stop looking at the help and get your ass in here! My luggage is getting cold!” I shook my head in disgust at Brently’s stupidity.

“I am Daisy and William is my husband,” Daisy confirmed to my back as she reacted to me calling her the help. I smirked a little, feeling like I’d scored a direct hit but I didn’t turn around. I was looking at my father’s new home instead. His wife had already fucked it up and made it look Chinese with all sorts of Asian touches. I imagined Brently looking at her apologetically as he stumbled in behind me.

How could I ever have known? The name Daisy was about as fucking Asain as the name Bertha. Father had never once mentioned she was even a foreigner! What was worse, she spoke like a fucking chink. How could father stand to hear her fuck up the language with that accent? On the other hand, he probably liked it. She sounded like a child.

Brently chose that moment to defy me. Instead of following meekly as he should, he presumed to stop and talk to the whore.

“Nice to meet you, Daisy. I’m Brently Thomas and this, as you guessed, is Celeste Thomas, my wife. Please forgive her. She doesn’t like the cold.”

“Oh! I am sorry, Miss Celeste! Did your trip be good?” Daisy tried to begin again by apologizing and excusing her poor hospitality.

“Brently!” I chided him with a word and my body language. Then I focused once more on the little slant eyed slut while facing away from her, feigning interest in my father’s home. “Where is my father?” I asked, deciding to reserve further judgement. My father deserves to be happy and if an Asian whore is what it takes, more power to him, I decided pragmatically.

“We needed more, what you call it? Cranberry jam? For the turkey? He took Lei with him to the grocery store. Lei is my daughter!” Daisy explained.

“Oh God! There’s TWO of you? Father never said!” I accused Daisy, spinning around to look at her again.

Daisy ignored or missed the accusation in my voice. She was smiling at MY husband while he stood there awkwardly holding my two suitcases, makeup case, dress bag and my favorite pillows wedged under his arms. He looked as foolish as he was, but at least he didn’t put everything down. That’s what the bed in my room was for. I don’t need my luggage scratched up by coming into contact with tile flooring, even if it is marble.

“Well, MOTHER. Are you going to stand there making eyes at my husband or are you going to show me to our rooms? I expect you’ve aired them out and put fresh linen on the beds?”

“Yes Miss Celeste but is only one bed. King!” Daisy said as if I should be pleased at the thought of sharing a bed. “Please! Follow!” She was already moving towards the curved staircase at the end of the grand hallway.

I wanted to correct her for presuming to order me around but I bit my tongue. I needed to use the bathroom anyway. As we walked I began cataloging my options.

I didn’t even like Brently to see me in my nightwear or less too frequently, much less share my actual bed with him. I generally insisted on not allowing him to even touch me unless I’d had a couple of bottles of Champagne first! There was no way I was going to share a bed with him for a week. If I didn’t love my father so much, I’d already be making calls to get a hotel room. Maybe I could tell Brently to do that and collect me on Saturday? The thought had its merits, but father would be disappointed. For some reason he actually liked Brently.

When I left the bathroom I saw that Brently was lying on the bed. My luggage wasn’t even put away! What a fucking tool! “What are you doing, Brently! My underwear is going to get creased! Why haven’t you unpacked yet?”

“I’m sorry, honey. I figured you’d be unhappy with the one bed, so...” I had to cut him off. Brently’s job is to look good, not to think. He’s a moron anyway.

“Unpack my things, you fucking idiot. No. Better idea. You can rub my feet first. These heels are killing me,” I relented a little. It had been a very long drive. And if Brently was good at one thing, it was a foot massage. THAT kind of touching I can deal with.

After the foot massage, I had Brently strip and I inspected his cock cage to ensure everything was sanitary then corrected hom for disobeying me earlier and talking to Daisy. I spanked his ass until he begged for mercy and began apologizing profusely. When I was satisfied he’d learned his lesson, I had him draw me a bath while he unpacked.

After my bath I removed his cock cage and allowed him to jerk off into my bath water. Of course I was no longer in it. He seems to take forever to cum these days, even though I’ve begun to allow him to see me naked while he jerks off. I’d promised him he could cum once we arrived at my father’s and I am a woman of my word no matter how undeserving the recipient is.

I admit I considered allowing him to fuck me. I was feeling somewhat horny myself, being at my father’s home. If Brently’s dick wasn’t so big, I would have liked to sit on it but the fool had a huge penis and it hurt me, so I rarely ever allowed that. As I said, I had to be drunk. I was also a little miffed that not only had my father married an Asian, he now had a stepdaughter too.

I locked Brently away in his cock cage again the moment he stopped heaving and shuddering from his orgasm so his dick could get soft. It wasn’t really on purpose that I caught one of his balls and crushed it while I was locking the cage. It was his fault for having oversized balls too. I knew I should have had him castrated when the opportunity had arisen but I’d been too busy. I was sure I’d get another chance. But right now after watching my husband cum, I was feeling jealous and horny though. Not a good combination.

It was that combination that was my undoing. It all started so well, too.

Daddy!” I squealed when I saw him. He’d come to my room when he returned from the grocery store. I had to answer my own door because I had Brently in the bathroom redoing his enema. He’s such a fool that he’d forgotten to add my special concoction the first time. I was still stewing that my father had gone after groceries instead of Daisy but I knew my father wasn’t like that. He’d been born poor and treated everyone as equals despite us being better than the riff raff like Daisy.

All thoughts of Daisy and Lei were forgotten when my father’s eyes settled on me. We still definitely had that connection I had established with him years ago and I was still his sexy nymph despite being ten years older and married now. I knew immediately that my father needed Daisy and for all I knew Lei too, but that was okay. The look in his eye told me everything I needed to know.

“Hey Nymph, how was your trip? How’s Brently?” My father asked as if it was a single question.

“Brently’s fine, dad,” I replied rolling my eyes. Dad knew Brently’s status and he still insisted on being nice and respectful to him. “He’s still a loser but he’s fine. He took us half way across the country to get here, though,” I complained. “I wish I hadn’t promised him relief!”

“He still wears the cock cage?” My father asked.

“Of course! The horny turd would be jacking off all day if you hadn’t given me that for him. It’s one of my most prized possessions! But wait a minute. I’m mad at you, daddy! You married a chink! How could you not tell me that!”

“That’s enough, Celeste! You will NOT be disrespectful to either my wife or her daughter!” Father’s demeanor changed immediately. God it made me wet!

“Fine! But she’s still an Asian and you could have done so much better!” I tried to console him.

“Her and Lei give me everything I’ve been missing since you up and got married on me, young lady. And don’t forget I have a spare key to Brently’s cage and I am capable of having him pull you into line,” my father reminded me.

I didn’t want to be reminded. He’d done it once before although Brently wasn’t happy with it either. I needed to change the subject.

“So Daisy’s in the lifestyle? Does her daughter know?” I figured it would be better to know now rather than finding out accidentally over Thanksgiving dinner.

“Of course. They both serve me. It makes them happy and content. Like Brently for you. This is their first Thanksgiving in America though, so they’re both very excited. I expect you to be on your best behavior or you WILL be learning why you too should be thankful to have a family like yours. Daisy and Lei ARE your family now. You will be polite to both of them even if you can’t be polite to Brently. But enough of the lecturing. It’s so good to see you again Nymph! I’ve missed you more than you could know!”


It turned out that ‘dressing’ for Thanksgiving dinner was a subjective term. Daisy knocked on my bedroom door and gave me the five minute warning without waiting for Brently to answer it. By the time the slow oaf did get to the door, she was gone again.

I thought I’d humiliate Brently by making him wear white linen cuffs with cufflinks, a bow tie and calf-length leather boots to the dinner table. Of course I’d also had him grease his tanned and toned body up for me and he wasn’t without his cock cage. I wore my off the shoulder gown, stiletto heels and stockings. I didn’t need or want underwear. I wanted my father to drool over the memory of my boobs. I have double-E’s and Daisy was probably barely a B-cup although I hadn’t really paid attention.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.