Lotion - Cover

Lotion

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: There are few things more fun or sexier than coating Emma head to toe with suntan lotion. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

In order to avoid sunburn before the next beach run, Mat decided to slather Emma head to toe with suntan lotion. “That tickles,” Emma said, when Mat applied oil to her armpits.

“Don’t squirm,” he rebuked her. He hoisted her hands above her head and told her to pretend she was handcuffed. Then he continued oiling her.

Please Wait while image loads

“You seem to be spending a lot of time on my breasts,” Emma remarked.

“Just being extra thorough,” Mat replied.

Perhaps Mat was a little too thorough. He ran out of oil before managing to finish her nose.

“Now what are we to do?” Emma asked.

“Luckily, I know where there’s a good supply of extra special oil,” Mat said. “Ooh, so warm and slippery,” he said as his fingers gathered the special oil. He dabbed some on Emma’s nose. “And tasty, too, I happen to know,” he added, allowing Emma a little lick.

Please Wait while image loads

“But what about you?” Emma asked. “Shouldn’t you be oiled?”

“I have a tough hide,” Mat claimed.

“Yeah,” Emma agreed, “but there’s one extra special part of you that I think needs a good and thorough coating of my extra special oil.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.