Bernadette - Cover

Bernadette

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2019 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: A casual encounter between two work colleagues becomes intense and then develops in several unexpected ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Fisting   .

It makes sense to start with a description of Bernadette. First of all, she was big – not a BBW, no – solid and strong-looking, with wide shoulders, and muscular arms and legs. She also was curvy, with large breasts and a big booty – not exactly an hourglass figure, as her tummy was well-muscled too, but enough of a waist to make her curviness conspicuous. She was about my height, 5’11”, but probably outweighed me by 30 pounds. She had strong features and full lips, with dark hair and eyes. Her complexion was delicious – coffee with just a little bit of cream. She wasn’t exactly beautiful; but she was a handsome woman, an amazon who would make your head turn if you glimpsed her on the street.

I’m describing her as she was a couple of decades ago, when the events described here took place. I have a feeling that her appearance hasn’t changed much.

We’d known each other for years, as colleagues and friends, when, at the end of a long meeting, I invited her to have dinner with me.

Our conversation at dinner focused on recent events in her life. After a cocktail and a glass of wine with our appetizers, she began talking very openly about the demise of her relationship with her husband. She had recently divorced, and wasn’t looking for a relationship. But as she told me that, she looked at me in a way that told me she was feeling amorous, and would welcome an advance. In fact, before we finished our appetizers, we both knew that food was no longer the primary agenda item for the evening. When I suggested that we go back to her place, she smiled that fantastic smile of hers, and nodded her head.

We could hardly contain ourselves when we got to her apartment, kissing and groping each other while at the same time trying to rid ourselves of our clothes and make our way to her bed. She was faster than I, and was grasping and kissing my cock while I still had on my t-shirt. It amazed me that she was able to make my seven-plus-inch cock completely disappear. When I finally got my t-shirt off, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her arms to encourage her to jump into bed with me.

I was entranced by the size, shape and firmness of her breasts. Her nipples were large too – fully an inch long and thick in proportion -- so there was plenty for me to suck and chew on. She was evidently enjoying all of it, as she was sighing and moaning emphatically.

Exploring her body soon led me to the discovery that her pussy was sopping wet – and that produced the discovery that her juices tasted so sweet on my fingers. That wonderful taste helped me to decide to kiss and lick her clit and pussy as a first step in pleasing her. Soon I was in position, with two of my fingers inside of her pussy and my tongue alternately swirling her clit then pressing against it rhythmically. I noticed a couple of things about her pussy – first, that it was muscular and pulsated strongly; and second, that it was capacious, feeling as if something very large would fit in it without much resistance.

Bernadette gave every evidence of enjoying herself thoroughly – her gasps and moans were continuous and quite loud. The intensity of her delight was a source of real pleasure for me. But then something happened that boggled my mind – and caused a lot of other sensations as well. She grabbed my head and began ramming my face against her pussy and clit. I was being face-fucked! Soon my tongue was sore from the punishment it was being subjected to. So I closed my mouth and let her ram my lips against her clit. She didn’t seem to notice the difference, but kept face-fucking me forcefully.

After a couple of minutes of this – for me, at least – punishing experience, her gasps and moans turned to loud cries signifying either that she was now coming or that her orgasm had jumped to a new level of intensity. Meanwhile, the vigor and force of her face-fucking me continued unabated, and perhaps became even more strenuous.

Finally she began to ease off a bit, then simply held my lips firmly against against her clit while her groans grew softer.

After it was over, she urged me to lie on top of her and said, “Poor Bob! That was pretty rough treatment! I’m so sorry!” But her contriteness was perhaps not what it should have been, as she was laughing while she apologized. However, her caresses of my cock soon had me hard as a rock and feeling somewhat mollified.

She guided my cock toward her pussy, which felt pleasingly tight when I first entered it. But as I thrust into her repeatedly, her pussy opened up so that its grip on my cock became pretty loose. I saw no reason to delay things, and came pretty quickly. As for Bernadette, there were no moans nor even any sighs. I’m not sure she could even tell my reasonably thick, 7.4-inch cock was inside of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.