Free Magus - Cover

Free Magus

Copyright© 2019 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nominated Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2022 -- When Seth's newly inherited manor is invaded and everyone is taken hostage, Seth does everything he can to save those he cares most about. But, can he succeed when the invaders are far more powerful and willing to do things Seth has never even conceived of much less imagined?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Far Past   Time Travel   Ghost   Magic   Demons   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Something felt good. Something felt really good.

I started to open my eyes, but a delicate hand covered them.

“No no no,” said a soft, teasing voice. “Not just yet, Dreamy. We want to do this right.”

We? I didn’t recognize the voice, but then she was speaking softly. I kept my eyes closed. There were at least two people in the room other than me, and whoever had her lips wrapped around me had a wicked tongue. She felt like she was trying to wrap it around me. Vanessa was the only woman I knew who could do that unless Chloe used a spell, and I had no reason to believe either of them was here.

The woman with a hand over my eyes licked a line from my ear, across my cheek, to my lips. Then she plunged her tongue into my mouth. Whoever she was, she could kiss! And her daring wake-up partner took me even deeper. I was certain she swallowed me completely, and I didn’t know anyone who could do that without Magic.

The woman kissing me pulled away. I felt her shift on the bed, and something soft and warm brushed my cheek. I knew what it was instantly: her breast. Her nipple, hot and hard, grazed my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth to accept it.

“Ooh, yes oh yes,” she whispered above me, “Suck on me. I’ll be your mommy and you can feed on me.”

I flicked my tongue over her hard, distended nub, and realized that she had some long nipples. Something about the idea made me even happier with this surprise wake-up. I opened my mouth wide and sucked in as much of her breast as I could. She moaned her encouragement, and the other one gagged on me.

The second woman pulled back and stroked me. “Damn!” she said with a cough. “He grew in my throat!”

The woman above me laughed and then moaned. “And he knows how to suck on nipples!”

Their comments struck odd notes in my head. My girls all knew I was too thick to swallow, though that wasn’t from a lack of trying. They also knew how much I enjoyed sucking on their nipples. Neither detail should have been a surprise to these two – if they knew me.

I opened my eyes. I didn’t recognize the luxurious brown locks or the immense boobs over my face. I pushed my way up into a sitting position.

“Dammit!” the brunette cried. “We wanted to make you cum first!” She offered an obviously fake pout which suggested she wanted me to do something to make her happy again. Her skin was beautifully deeply tanned without any hint of tan lines, which suggested she either tanned in the nude or her skin tone was natural. Currently, she wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothing and didn’t seem the least bit worried about it.

The other woman, whose blonde hair was tied back in twin braids, looked up from my erection to meet my eyes. I couldn’t see much of the blonde with the way leaned over my lap, but I could tell that her tan was lighter than the brunette’s, which only added to the natural, smooth appearance of her skin. “We didn’t mean anything wrong, we just wanted to give you a warm and wet welcome!”

I didn’t have a problem with being woken up in this way. My girls had done it many, many times. It was the fact that I didn’t know these two that brought things to a sudden halt for me. Now that I was fully awake, I recalled being assaulted, Walker’s demands, the trek through the vaults, being separated from the others, and finally trying to find a way to release everyone from the blanket.

I flopped back down on the bed and groaned in annoyance. I was trapped too, and I seriously doubted there was a way to get out early.

Another thought occurred to me. When I was sent to the past, I wasn’t receiving power from my Stirpi. Would this pocket dimension also pinch off that supply?

The brunette leaned over me again, her breasts sliding along my chest. With a hesitant smile, she asked, “Is everything okay?” The blonde stared at me with bright blue eyes. Her expression was wide-eyed innocence, which was spoiled by the way she continued to rub me along her cheek.

I looked up into the brunette’s eyes. They were dark, drowning pools in which I could easily lose myself. “You two are okay,” I said, reaching up and cupping one of her huge boobs. “I’m frustrated with the situation that brought me here, but...” I glanced at the blonde, “what you two are offering is perfectly welcome.”

Both women smiled and the blonde kissed the base of my crown.

I smiled in return. “Do either of you mind answering a few questions?”

The brunette gave me a stunning smile. She pulled my arm up and around her waist so she could press her hip to my side. Then she leaned over so both of her breasts lay heavily on my chest. Her breasts were so full and big that they covered my entire chest and bulged up between us. Her face was close to mine, but it would take some effort to close the distance for a kiss. “What questions do you have, Dreamy?”

I smiled and felt the blonde slip her lips over my crown. “Well, how about we start with names?”

“Call me Stacia,” said the brunette, running a hand along the side of my jawline. She nodded back at the blonde and said, “and the blonde sucking your massive tool is Bethany.” She smiled at me, studying my face. “What should we call you?”

“My name is Seth,” I said with a low moan. Bethany eased further along my shaft and her tongue danced all around my glans. “W-where am I?”

“This is my bedroom, and Bethany lives across the street. She was showing me her new work uniform when you arrived.” Then she cupped the side of my face. “We couldn’t resist taking advantage while you were unconscious. I do apologize.”

I shook my head and whimpered as Bethany took me further into her throat. “I apologize for dropping in unannounced.” Bethany started bobbing her head, pushing down on my thighs as she fucked me with her mouth and throat.

Stacia smiled and glanced over her shoulder without turning. “Why don’t we finish this first, then I’ll be happy to answer more questions for you.”

I simply stared up into her eyes, amazed by the intensity of her gaze. Of course, Bethany wasn’t to be ignored or forgotten. Her skills put many of my girls to shame – something I would never admit aloud.

Stacia took my silence as assent and sat up enough so her breasts rose too. She hefted one massive boob and aimed her succulent, hard nipple at my lips. I accepted her offering and greedily sucked on her, drawing in as much of her huge, malleable breast as I could without suffocating.

I didn’t know if the pocket dimension I ended up in was specifically designed for my tastes or if Good Luck just happened to find me, but I was more than simply turned on. This pair seemed to know exactly what was needed to bring me to a howling orgasm.

I tried to warn Bethany of my impending explosion, but Stacia made sure my mouth was filled with enough of her magnificent, massive mammary that I could feel her exquisite, hot nipple graze the edges of the gag reflex of my throat.

My moans of pleasure were thoroughly muffled by Stacia’s lovely boob and nipple. Bethany wasn’t only skilled at bringing me off, but she was equally skilled at speed drinking.

When my orgasm subsided, I relaxed a bit but still felt tense. Stacia pulled her nipple from my lips and gently rubbed it. The smile on her face told me how much she enjoyed my efforts, small though they were.

Bethany crawled off the bed and moved to stand next to us. She was stunning with wonderfully full breasts and an incredible figure. “I would stay longer,” she said with a smile as she drank me in with her eyes. “But I have to go to work.”

I was never one to try to get my girls to do anything they weren’t already willing to do. There could be some playing around involved, a sort of mock argument or negotiation, which usually ended with me filling them with every inch of my thick, throbbing cock. I wanted to share it with Bethany. I didn’t know this place, other than it was a sort of sexual nirvana for Magi. I honestly did not expect to see Bethany again, and I wanted to know what she felt like.

“Work?” I asked. I was confused because I didn’t understand why the residents would need to work if they were – and I would never say anything like this to them – imaginary. Granted, Stacia and Bethany certainly looked, smelled, and felt very, very real.

Bethany answered regardless. “We have a new water park in town.”

I looked at Stacia in confusion. “A water park?” It was the middle of winter. Even if they used this season to construct it to be ready for next summer, they wouldn’t hire anyone to work there currently.

Stacia nodded at me with a huge smile and we both looked at Bethany. “Show him your work suit,” Stacia said.

Bethany beamed and bounced off toward the corner of the room, where she had stripped down to surprise me.

Stacia looked down at me again. Without a word, she sat up, threw a leg over my torso, and eased back until her searing creamy center was sliding along my hard-on, which had never so much as wilted. She licked her lips, braced her hands on my lower abs, and gently rocked her hips forward and back along my length. “Damn you are big,” she said. “I hope you’re not done yet.”

I smirked and felt a little smug when I said, “I can go as long as you can.”

She looked me in the eyes. Her expression was as hot as her pussy. “Really?”

I held her eyes with my own but didn’t say anything else.

“I would love to test your endurance,” she said with a purr, “but since you’re new to town, I can’t keep you all to myself.”

Her statement made me wonder just how many women here would be willing to help me with my energy problem. However, there were other issues outside of the blanket, which brought to mind another question. “I apologize for switching gears, but am I the only visitor?”

She blinked in apparent confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Have there been any other visitors who arrived before me?” I asked.

She nodded and shrugged. “There have been other visitors, but right now, you’re the only one.”

I frowned at her and then considered my sexual tastes. Bethany and Stacia were two women with whom I would have fallen over myself to forge bonds. Stacia said I was the only one in town. Did the blanket create a new town for each visitor, or was there only one city, which was big enough that the five of us could end up in different areas and not even run into one another? “Do you happen to know where we, I mean your visitors, come from?”

She shrugged. “I’ve never thought about it before. We simply do our best to make you feel welcome and taken care of until you leave.” Then she threw Bethany a look.

I looked too. Bethany was bent over with her ass pointed our way. It appeared that she had something on, but from my angle, I could barely tell - especially with how the light glinted off her cheeks. Don’t ask how I continued with my line of thought when I asked, “And how long will I be here?”

Stacia leaned over me with a smile. “In this bedroom, we have a solid half an hour.”

I smiled back and noticed movement. Bethany stepped closer, wearing a two-piece bikini with blue and white stripes on the three triangles covering her. She spotted me staring and stopped to strike a pose. “Damn!” I whispered and involuntarily thrust up at Stacia.

Stacia giggled and looked at the blonde too. “She is hot.” Then she held up her hand and made a twirling motion with a single finger.

Bethany giggled in return and turned around, showing off the fact that the back of her panties was nearly non-existent. Her lovely round ass was as beautiful as her full, bulging breasts. Then she turned around to face us again.

Stacia looked at me and eased forward until she had my crown at her entrance. With a slight nudge with her fingertips, I slipped up into her and she pushed back, sinking onto me until her ass settled onto my hips. She moaned with an eye flutter and then smiled over at Bethany. “Thank you, hon. You made him hard as a rock.”

Bethany smiled and waved. “Enjoy,” she said to Stacia and then looked at me. “Hope to see you at the pool party tomorrow.”

Between the jaw-dropping sight of Bethany, the various feelings of Stacia, and the idea of a pool party in the dead of winter, my brain was having difficulty comprehending. My eyebrows rose. “Pool party?”

She winked. “Oh, yes.” She said, watching Stacia ease up and down on my lap. “I want to know just how deep that monster of yours goes.”

I didn’t understand why, but I couldn’t seem to peel my eyes away from Bethany. Something about the way she had her knees locked together made my abs ache with the need to thrust. I even reached out to her, wanting her closer.

Bethany smiled and approached. She took my hand, and I drew her in for a kiss. I couldn’t believe how much I wanted this blonde bombshell. Even with Stacia riding me like a wanton whore, I still wanted Bethany to rub herself on me. She happily kissed me, her tongue quickly slipping into my mouth and meeting my own. One of my hands found one of her barely covered, full, and ripe boobs, while the other hand attempted to cover one of Stacia’s immense knockers.

Something about the three-way simply did it for me, and I poured cream into Stacia. I didn’t have the strength to keep Bethany with us and slumped back onto the bed.

Bethany smiled down at me while rubbing my hand where I continued to hold her. There was an apologetic aspect to her smile, as well as a honey glow that told me how much she appreciated my need for her. Finally, I withdrew my hand. She stepped back, out of reach, and pulled at the strings of her bikini top. It came off, giving me one last look at her boobs, before she waved, and finally bounced out of the room.

Speaking of bouncing, Stacia was sitting up and truly bounced on my lap. She didn’t bother holding onto her breasts as she rose several inches and dropped down onto me again and again. Her boobs slapped against her chest. Watching her was mesmerizing. Hearing her was invigorating. Feeling her was unbelievable.

Stacia slowed down until she settled on my lap and simply rolled her hips in circles. “You came just from holding her boob and kissing her?” I thought I would suddenly have a bout of jealousy to contend with, until she continued with, “And you’re STILL as hard as a rock?” She leaned over me, her hands on my chest. “It’s almost like it’s been months since you last had sex.”

I shook my head with a half-grin. “Not months, but I am cut off from multiple sources of energy until I leave.” Sex was something I had grown accustomed to expecting and getting. The bonds I shared with both my Fonti and my Stirpi made for enjoyable encounters every time. Sex with Stacia, however, seemed to take the very idea of pleasure to another level. Suddenly, I had a perfect understanding as to why my great-great Uncle Henry gave up all of his Fonti and returned to the blanket to feed his power.

Stacia gave me half an hour to enjoy her company before we would be leaving her bedroom to go ... wherever it was she thought we needed to go ... but it didn’t take me five minutes to find myself racing toward the cliff where I would happily, willingly, and very likely blindly dive off into the abyss of my climax.

Stacia looked down at me and smiled. “Oh, no you don’t,” she said in a husky whisper. “We have half an hour and I want to feel more than just the depths your monster cock can reach.”

I frowned up at her, unable to process her meaning.

She settled on my lap again and rolled her hips. Her molten folds trembled up and down my length. She either had incredible muscular control or she was having a series of micro-orgasms. She leaned forward, pressing her substantial breasts to my chest, and said, “Roll us over. I want to feel the way you drive.”

I wrapped her up in my arms and did as she asked. Sitting up above her, I was treated to the vision of her body splayed out before me. From the smoldering expression in her eyes to the silky smooth tan of her skin, to the way the magnificent expanse of her breasts settled on her chest, to the taut, slim curve of her abs flowing into the flare of her hips, to the way her gorgeous thighs framed the sight of my thick, throbbing cock disappearing into her quivering, wet lips. She was a visual feast I had never experienced, save for the efforts Rho used to turn me on by adopting the various physical traits of my girls to appear as the perfect woman.

Stacia ran her fingertips over my abs. “C’mon, Dreamy. Give it to me hard and deep.”

I drew back and slammed into her. She smiled and held her arms up, inviting me to recline over her.

I lay forward, allowing her to hold me as I attempted to hammer her hips through the bed.

She kissed me, almost chaste at first, but with every urgent thrust, her hunger for my lips and tongue grew. The sounds of our bodies slapping together filled the room – maybe even the house. The smell of sweat and sex teased me. The taste of her kisses reminded me of each of my girls during different encounters. Jordan, on our first day together during my Initiation. Danielle, the first day we lay together after she recovered from the first symptoms of my power. Jana, when she found me in the hotel where her restaurant was housed. And Vanessa, on our first time alone. Each one flashed through my head and Stacia seemed to enjoy how I changed my kissing methods with each memory.

The urge to climax raced toward me. This time, I didn’t feel like I was going to fall, as if over a cliff, but possibly drown in an ocean – and the idea was perfectly welcome.

Stacia seemed to sense my impending explosion. She pushed at my shoulders. “Slow down, Dreamy. We have plenty of time left.”

I stared into her eyes, feeling like she was pulling me down into her drowning depths. “I thought we only had half an hour?”

She smiled. “We do, but you’re so turned on right now, you’re ready to pop.”

I nodded. “You’re so hot and sexy, I can’t help it.”

“Thank you,” she said and kissed me again. Without thinking, I began hammering at her again.

She pushed at me again. “Easy, Seth. Slow down.”

I eased to a stop, still buried completely in her. “What do you want to do?”

“I want you to last this half an hour,” she said with a slight giggle. She pushed on my shoulder and I rolled to the side, pulling her with me. “I want you to cum so hard, you shoot me across the room.”

I arched an eyebrow. “That’s a bit extreme, isn’t it?”

Her eyes fluttered and she shuttered against me. “If you could do that, I would be happy to cancel the rest of my plans just so we could spend the rest of the day doing it again and again and again...”

“Wouldn’t we miss the pool party Bethany mentioned?”

She caught her breath and looked me in the eyes again. “Oh, yeah. We would.”

“If we missed the party, wouldn’t she come looking for us?”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. “I suppose...”

“I’d rather not be interrupted,” I said and she nodded. “Besides, I doubt your plans couldn’t be adjusted so we could see just how far I can launch you.”

She smiled. “Can we try one of my favorite positions?”

I nodded. “Absolutely.”

She nodded and pulled away from me, slipping me out of her. Then she rolled over and pulled me up between her succulent thighs. She arched her back, thrusting her magnificent ass back at me and I eased into her again.

Lying behind her, I moved my lower arm up to act as her pillow and then twisted around to run my fingers over the heavenly mounds of her breasts. With my upper hand, I gripped her by the hitch of her hip, where her femur met her pelvic bone and pulled her against me.

She adjusted the way her breasts jutted out in front of her, making sure one of her large, distended nipples ended up in the palm of my hand. Then she wiggled her luscious ass back against me and cooed her pleasure as I thrust up into her again.

She turned her head to look back at me. “Take your time, Dreamy. Enjoy this, please, because I’m certainly going to.”

I nodded and kissed the tender areas of her neck and shoulder. The urge to drive myself into her as deep as possible was tempered, but her velvety, heated core continued to throb around me and suck me in with my every thrust.

I pulled her in against me. It felt good to hold her, just like with any of my girls. She reminded me of them so much that I could feel a deep ache from being so far away from them. I hadn’t noticed it before, maybe because Lisa, Alyssa, and Olive were in the Manor. Chloe, Greta, and Michael were there too, from whom my power could easily draw. I needed to get back home, but there were so many things slowing me down. Not the least of which was saving my mom from Walker, and kicking the snot out of him and his followers.

Stacia twisted around to look me in the eyes. “Are you okay?”

I pressed into her again and hugged her. “I am. Thank you.”

She pushed her ass back against me. “For what?”

“Reminding me of what’s important.”

She arched an eyebrow and smiled a half-smile. “And what is that?”

I shook my head. “I have things I need to take care of, and then I need to get back home.” Her smile faded and I couldn’t have that. “First thing I have to take care of,” I whispered, thrusting into her again, “Is finding out just how far you’ll fly.”

She grunted with my renewed vigor.

Her desire for me to last the full thirty minutes was put to the test. We changed positions a couple more times, both with me behind her. Maybe the angle was good for her, I didn’t know, didn’t ask, and she didn’t say. What I did know was that she ended up lying on the bed, face down with her arms and legs spread wide yet bent at the knees and elbows. She reminded me slightly of a frog, but she was the hottest, sexiest frog I had ever seen.

With my hands on her succulent cheeks, and giving her nearly full-length strokes, I finally gave in to the orgasm that had built up and held off for the last twenty minutes. She wanted me to launch her across the room, but I didn’t want her to go anywhere. I gripped her hips, pulled her back, and thrust into her as deep as my hips would allow.

I wasn’t consumed by white heat. Instead, I was overwhelmed by a flood of memories and dreams from my past and what I wanted for my future. In general, a number of my girls were either pregnant or already had children, but specifically, there were several changes I had never consciously been aware of or considered. It was almost like having visions of the future, but I understood these sights to be nothing more than hopes for possible futures.

When I finally returned to Stacia’s room, I found her lying on top of me, fighting to catch her breath. We were both sweaty messes, and the silky heat of her body kept me warm, much like a favored blanket.

I raised my head to look at her and she did the same. Her eyes were no longer the drowning pools of desire, but a lovely dark brown that looked almost black. She smiled and said, “There’s a lot to do, and we could both use a shower.”

I nodded. “Point the way.”

“In a minute,” she said and let her head thud back down on my chest. “I’m still trying to feel my ass.”

I smiled and – gently rubbing her cheeks – relaxed too.

Minutes later, she climbed off the bed and dragged me along to the master bath. The bathroom was long and semi-segmented in a his-hers type of layout. We entered on the side with the larger shower in the corner. It was big enough for three people to enjoy if they were comfortable with each other. Next to the shower was a long counter with a single sink. A built-in bench seat was centered along the exterior wall, and another long counter with a single sink sat on the other side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.