What if You Couldn't See Them? - Cover

What if You Couldn't See Them?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Wife has an idea to break the impasse between her shyness and her husband's fantasy. It works quite well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Sharing   Wife Watching   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

Mary Beth was shy; always had been. They’d been married ten years and she couldn’t pee with the door open or do anything personal in front of her husband. She wouldn’t even sleep nude but had agreed to some very short nighties. Her husband loved her a lot because she was such a good person and even at thirty had a killer body which she took good care of.

She seemed to like sex well enough, but the lights had to be off or else have the covers over them. Jeff had a bit of experience before they met, one of which had slowly been building a fantasy in his mind.

One girlfriend of his had been wilder than the usual ones he hooked up with. She was a slut and was just adding him to her male harem. She was also an exhibitionist and bragged to him about the cocks she’d enjoyed since they’d last been together. He was brought into a couple of two-male threesomes and one gang bang with five guys. While those had been amazing experiences, it was just too much and he dropped her after a while, settling for girls who, while they might be dating others, didn’t make such a big production out of it.

Mary Beth was a virgin; he was absolutely sure. But as their sex life reached a plateau, his fantasies began to kick in to keep it interesting. She seemed quite content with pretty vanilla copulation, but he wanted more.

He’d verbalized this to her both in and out of bed and she seemed more receptive when he had her aroused and was putting the bone in. Her big objection didn’t seem to be that another man would have his organ and sperm inside her, but just the shyness of being on display to this other person she didn’t know very well. One comment she might make was, “I would be embarrassed to see them looking at me.” Her husband couldn’t figure out if it was a self-image thing, which had no basis in fact, and what he could do about it.

When he finally got to the root of her objections, he had some ideas to try out. Friday night became “Friday Fuck Fest”, and he even made her say it, somewhat to her embarrassment. The idea would be to try different things on those occasions. On the first one, he made the room completely dark. With her in bed he entered through the door and wordlessly got in the bed, pulled up her nightie and entered her without the usual foreplay other than enough fondling to get some lubrication going. She was completely silent, but her body responded, maybe even better than usual. Good!

He bought a very good quality sleep mask which he fitted to her and, for the first time, fucked her with a light on in the room. It was so hot to watch even his own cock penetrating her that he didn’t last long. Her arousal also seemed good.

When he talked to her afterwards, she said that was working well for her and she could just focus on the sensations without any of her shyness intruding. Then the big question. “Could she tell it was him?” Of course, she wouldn’t be expecting anyone else so that was difficult to answer. “What if it were a different man? Do you think you could tell? If you could, would it be exciting?”

She was trembling as she tried to answer those questions. On the one hand, they were stimulating to imagine; on the other her upbringing made it difficult to think of such usually forbidden things. She just shook her head in frustration.

He held her close and said gently, “I believe that anything we do as a couple is not wrong because it is not outside of marriage. I guess the only way to answer such questions is to actually try it and see what happens.”

She gave him a squeeze and said, “I don’t know if I’m brave enough to do that, but it is tempting like many wicked things, I will admit.”

“Let’s give it a try or we will always wonder what the outcome might be. Just remember that I will be there the entire time so you can feel safe and loved.” That was what she needed to hear, and she nodded her agreement. They settled that the blindfold would be used every Friday night but no other times. She wouldn’t have advance notice about who, or even if it was someone else, would be getting in bed with her, and her husband would never reveal the identity of such a person unless she explicitly requested it.

It’s not easy to find someone who would bonk even a pretty wife under those circumstances and be discreet enough to trust. The first two Fridays the husband was the Mystery Man and neither one commented after the act. On the third Friday, he had contacted a boyhood friend who was married, thus making him much more discreet. Sam was carefully coached.

Jeff fitted the sleep mask and then opened and closed the door as if he had left the room, just like he had done the previous two times. This time that was the signal for Sam to enter, already naked and with an erection. There was one light on in the room, but it was well positioned for the husband’s watching. Just as her husband had done, Sam sucked on the upturned nipples after raising the sheer nightie up to her neck. He then moved down between her legs and tasted the sweet nectar that was already flowing in anticipation. That act always caused her to climax and be ready for coitus.

Her knees were up and her thighs spread so he moved easily into position and his erection entered smoothly, reaching full insertion in only three thrusts. She lay quite still, as she usually did at the beginning of intercourse but as he began thrusting, her arousal built and she did something her husband was surprised by. Her legs wrapped around her partner’s legs and her hand went to his buns and pulled on him signaling she wanted it harder. When she felt his hot seed painting her insides, she shuddered in a powerful orgasm and then was quite still.

The helper withdrew and left quietly, smiling and winking at her husband. He mouthed, “Call me again!”, as the husband followed him out of the bedroom door so he could reenter as usual.

When he did so, his wife had her fingers on her clit, rubbing the cream oozing from her vagina on it. He’d never seen that before! When he removed the sleep mask, she had a look of bliss on her face and he reached down to kiss her. It was just going to be a little one, but she put a hand on the back of his head and it got deep and tongue filled.

She opened her eyes and smiled, “My goodness! That was much better than usual! I sure enjoyed it, I want you to know, and I can see from your erection that you are ready for more. So am I!” Without any further ado he slid into her slippery snatch, now wicked from a new experience and he couldn’t hold back long with all the stimulation, first visual, and now tactile. She didn’t comment that the light was on either. They slept entangled.

In the morning her pussy was crusty with dried semen, but he didn’t care as he tasted it. She squealed and pulled him back into her for another copulation before they showered and got to work on breakfast. She acted as if nothing had changed the rest of the day but give him little looks every now and then that he wasn’t sure how to interpret.

When they fucked that night, and it was “fucking”, both were silent, remembering the previous night. When fatigue overtook them, she whispered, “I hope this Friday is as interesting.” And he knew she was hooked.

He found another willing man and randomly rotated among them. Their sex life after each Friday fuck and during the week was all he could ask for. He’d tapped a hidden volcano of lust in this previously inhibited woman. She glowed all the time and her family even mentioned it. She said it was her husband’s “fault” and her younger sisters were jealous and began flirting with him. Their boyfriends were “boring”, they told her, and wanted to know how she was getting such good lays.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.