A Week to Remember - Cover

A Week to Remember

Copyright© 2019 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is about two families, neighbors if you will, and their sexual experiences over a week's time. It involves incest among other sexual proclivities, so if that's not your thing, just pass on it. PW

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Size  

Tues 9:20 PM Ben and Bari:

And while Kara and Judy finished off one bottle of wine and opened another downstairs, Ben and Bari sequestered themselves in his room and Bari told him about her latest adventure with Paula.

“She made you think there was someone else touching you while you were blindfolded?”

“Not just touching me, Ben. Kissing and licking me. I was so humiliated and yet so excited at the same time. When I think back I can almost get off again that’s how good it was. Then after I came, she had me take an enema.”

“An enema?”

“Yeah, to clean my butt out for her. She had this strap-on and we fucked in the tub.”

“Really ... in the tub?”

“Yeah, actually she fingered my ass first. Ohhhh, Ben ... I came and came that way and when she used the strap-on I hardly felt it. I mean I felt it all right, but it went in soooo easily, and then I was cumming again. I had the longest ‘O’ Ben. It lasted forever. Oh—Oh and I’m not her slave anymore. We’re friends ... really good friend now. And I ... wait; I haven’t asked how you made out with your date.”

Ben told her about him and Alana.

“Ugh, she’s a slut!”

“No, she’s nice, sis!” Ben protested.

“She brought you over to her house and fucked you. That’s a slut, pure and simple,” Bari said convinced she was right.

She felt her brother eyeing her up and down; a slow, lecherous smile tweaked his lips. Her pussy gave a happy little tingle in anticipation, but she was successful in hiding her excitement from him for the moment.

He scooted closer until their hips were touching. Bari spread her thighs a bit farther apart as she pretended to stare at the TV. It made it naughtier and sexier somehow. His hand drifted down to her thigh and caressed it.

“What are you doing?”

“Rubbing your leg. Now why don’t you lay back and let me...”

“Are you crazy? Mom and Judy are downstairs!”

“And that’s where they’ll stay, sis. They’re into the wine and commiserating with one another about having no men in their lives.”

Bari bit her lip and relented by leaning back even more. Ben’s knowing ran up and down her thigh sending a series of particularly luscious sensations through her. Very likely she was still worked up from her time with Paula earlier, but there was no denying the thoughts running through her mind at that moment.

It was warm, and Bari wore only a tee-shirt and panties while Ben was similarly clad in tee-shirt and boxer shorts. Ben shrugged and took off his shirt. Almost immediately he felt his sister’s eyes on his chest. He knew what she liked. Bari had shown him how to tease her and how to pleasure her. He was capable of making her squirm and wriggle with a few judicious twitches of his fingers.

“C’mon Sis, lose the shirt,” he said seductively.

She took her tee-shirt off revealing her luscious breasts to him again. He felt himself stiffening as he stared at them.

“They’re fantastic, Sis, they beat Alana’s by a mile.”

“So, are you going to touch them?” Bari asked nervously.

He reached out and gently poked Bari’s left nipple. She jumped, then relaxed, and he laid his right hand on her left breast then moved the hand around and around. Bari mewled contentedly and closed her eyes and smiled.

Fully aroused, Ben leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Bari opened her eyes for a moment, and then closed them and kissed him back. Putting an arm around her he pulled his sister close. They continued kissing.

Finally he let her go, rolled over onto his back and put his hands on the waistband of his boxers and looked at her. She gave him a quizzical look, took in the jutting bulge his erect penis made in them, reached over and touched him through the boxers.

He groaned and pressed himself up into her hand.

“Really ... I don’t know if we...”

Ben pushed the boxers down and off and there he was, stiff cock twitching in the warm air.

“Take yours off, too.”

“No. I want to watch.”

She wanted to watch? Well that was better than a no, he thought. Taking himself in hand Ben began a slow stroke as his sister moved closer.

Moving along his hand became a blur as it rose and fell, pressing firmly below the head on each stroke down, faster and faster.

A quick glance at his sister found her clutching her right breast with one hand and rubbing her panty clad pussy with the other while her eyes were fixed on his hand and the cock within it.

He was panting hard---almost there ... and pumping his wrist even faster he felt the jizm

racing up his shaft and spurting from the eye of his monster. Once, twice, three, then four ropes of cum landed on his stomach. Bari jerked back quickly to avoid the splash. Ben held onto his cock and milked the last drops out.

“Wow.”

“Surprised?”

“Yeah, a little; the last time ... I guess I forgot how much it was.”

“Okay, it’s your turn now. Off with the panties.”

“Be quiet, Ben. I don’t want Mom looking in on us,” she said, obviously concerned about being caught as she rolled onto her back, lifted her hips and pushed her panties down and off.

“Mind if I touch?”

“Not too much, I’ll do the work ... this time.”

He ran his fingers through her tuft of pubic hair then delved lower.

Bari giggled and shivered. “It tickles.”

His finger ventured down again and back up, pressing a little harder. He felt a little moisture between her pussy lips, and his sister pushed up against his hand. Ben turned his head to look up at her, and saw her nipples were stiff.

“Ummmph,” She grunted and suddenly pushed back at his hand. Ben’s finger slipped inside and found her wetter. And as he moved the digit around and around, his sister began to pant, and then she brushed his hand away.

“I’ll do it now, bro.”

He watched as Bari moved her hand down then inside even more. She stroked down, then up, then down, moving faster and faster. Then she shifted to the top of her slit and pressed around and around. She was panting and making little “hmmph hmmph hmmph” sounds. Again and again she pressed, circled and pressed again.

Suddenly she stopped and went rigid.

“Nauuughhh ... uuuughhhh.”

Bari sagged. Her hand remained pressed to her pussy for a moment or two then dropped to her side. Ben was at a loss as to what he should do, if anything. So he wriggled up against her, pressed his length to her side, and held her. His cock was rigid again and pressed firmly against her hip.

She turned a little toward him, and Ben reached over and cupped her breasts in the palms of his hands and massaged them.

Bari trembled as she whispered, “Kiss them!”

She didn’t have to ask him twice. He leaned in and took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked it.

Bari obviously liked it, because she tried to shove her whole breast into his mouth, and Ben did his best to swallow it and run his tongue across the nipple at the same time. Then he moved to the other one and repeated the same things. When he pulled back Bari’s nipples were as rigid as his cock, and she was panting a little.

“They’re really sensitive. Hold them again. Rub them.”

He did, running his hands around them, over them, and under them, stopping only to rub his palm across her nipples. They renewed their kissing. His cock began to throb impatiently and he returned to her breasts, trying to inhale one, then the other. He kept one hand on whichever breast was free, squeezing, rubbing, massaging, and pinching the nipple while his sister moaned happily and cupped her mound with her left hand while pressing his head to her boobs with her right. She started rubbing herself, then stopped, and said: “Oh, fuck, I’ve gotta cum!”

That said, Bari sent three fingers into her cunt, and making a series of “Wuh—uh—ugh—ugh” sounds frigged herself so fast that a creamy substance began flying off the fingers each time they emerged from her sodden hole.

Ben left off sucking tit to watch in amazement as Bari suddenly tensed and her hand made one last stroke. She held herself perfectly still for one second, then two and then sagged and started to fall over, fingers still jammed in her pussy.

Ben put his arms around her and held her while she trembled and then quieted, and after a couple of minutes she kissed him back and he pushed his cock against her. She smiled.

But when he said: “Let me see your asshole, Sis,” the smile vanished.

Bari protested, saying: “Are you crazy?”

“You said Paula had her strap-on in there.”

And she weakly responded with: “It wasn’t the strap-on in there, it was a dildo attached to it that actually went in.”

“Sixes and sevens, Sis, I wanna see how open it is. Maybe...”

“Maybe nothing! You want some of my ass too, don’t you?”

“You liked it the last time we...”

Bari cut him off, saying: “Not now, we can’t risk it.”

But Ben persisted. “Just a little peek?”

“Oh, you’re such a pest! Okay—okay!”

“Get on the floor and hurry,” she said getting on her hands and knees, presenting her derrière to him.

“WOW!” Ben gasped.

“What? Is anything wrong?”

“No, your asshole is still partly open. It’s your pussy that got me.”

“What’s wrong with it?”

“It’s beautiful, Sis. Can I... ?”

“You know Mom can hear us if we make any noise, Ben.”

“You’re soooo wet, Sis.”

“What? My ass is wet?”

“No, your pussy. I think it needs an injection.”

“Didn’t you get enough pussy from Alana?”

“Never enough, Bari, you know that. You never get enough either. Tell me I’m wrong.”

“No Ben, no! They’re downstairs and will hear us!”

“Um, then let me lick your ass.”

“What?”

“You know, you cleaned it up so let me taste you”

“Oh, for ... go on, have at it!” Bari said, trying to sound exasperated when she was obviously as excited as her brother.

The words had just left her lips when his tongue laved her anal cleft from top to bottom.

“Sweet Jesus!” she whispered, “that---that was sensational!”

“Liked it, huh?”

“I almost came, from it, Ben, honest.”

“Can I lick you deep?”

“That wasn’t deep? Shit, your tongue felt like a dick in my ass!”

“Let me try it this way,” he said, and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her to him and sent his tongue into her anus as far as it would go then wiggled it around.

Bari responded with a tiny squeaking sound and began to shake all over as he slipped two fingers into her sodden cunt, took a moment to search then found her g-spot and began rubbing it.

“Fuck—fuck---fuckkk!” His sister croaked.

“Cum for me, Sis!”

It took another minute as he moved his face and opened his mouth tying to capture some of the precious nectar spewing from her uterus.

When Bari calmed down to took in the situation and whispered, “The sheets are fucked ... gotta change ‘em.”

“You’re leaving me like this?” Her brother said, pointing at his erection.

“Jesus, I’m turning into a sex machine,” Bara said and took him into her mouth then sucked furiously. He grunted and was ejaculating as she pulled him from her mouth. He came over her hands, breasts and throat.

“Aw, fuck! What a mess! I gotta wipe myself ... wait here, I’ll be back as soon as I get cleaned up and fresh sheets for your bed.”

Weds 8:45 AM

After a surprisingly refreshing night’s sleep, Bari met Mout’e just outside their high school. She intended to talk him into taking her to the movies the following night and then perhaps another visit to the camper for some leisurely sex. There were some things they had yet to try and she was eager to try them.

He appeared nervous as they greeted one another with a hug and kiss.

“Is something wrong, Mout’e?”

“Um, yes and no, Bari, sweets.”

“C’mon, I’m a big girl, tell me what’s up?”

“Um, they ... that is my AAU coaches err; well they told me my chances of going to an ACC school would be much better if I transferred to this basketball Academy to improve my grades and skills.”

“Ohhh. And—and when is that?”

“I start Monday,” he said morosely.

“Monday?”

“Yeah, so I was wondering if you and me could, um, you know... ?”

“You want to have sex with me?”

“It’d be our last chance before I go and...”

“Good luck with your basketball, Mout’e. And no, I’m not giving you a goodbye fuck, or whatever you call it.”

She turned and ran into the school and the girl’s rest room, locked herself in a stall and cried through the first period. Only then did she venture out to find Paula who provided the comfort

and compassion she so badly needed at the moment.

For the record, Ben was with Alana, making plans for their next get-together. But Bari would see to it that he didn’t.

Weds 11:00 AM

Kara meets Ferris

The phone call took Ferris completely by surprise. He was working in the showroom when his personal line rang. He hurried over to answer it as he was expecting a call from a furniture manufacturer in Hickory, North Carolina.

Lifting the receiver, he kept one eye on the two customers roaming the showroom floor and mumbled, “Hello... ?”

“Ferris? It’s Kara, you wanted me to call?”

They met at the Blue Wave Motel on Route 41 North just off Chastened Boulevard. Kara was standing just inside the door of room 115, leaning against one arm held above her head, all her weight on one leg, the other bent slightly and held forward of the other ... a model’s pose. And she was modeling a recently purchased teddy.

“Like it?” she said. Her voice was a husky, deep-throated whisper. Ferris nodded, then found his voice and said, “Very nice, both the package and what’s inside it. Very, very nice.”

“C’mere,” she said, softer still as she dropped the arm and let it fall on his shoulder. She curled her fingers, and she was suddenly scratching the back of his neck lazily, as one might scratch a cat behind the ears. Her touch sent bolts of passion shooting through his body. Ferris, a man used to possessing women was suddenly desperate to feel, smell and taste every inch of the woman standing so close to him that his legs began to shake.

Kara stepped in and molded her body against his. He could feel the dual pressure of her breasts against his chest and the hot, burning pressure of her vulva against his abdomen. She levered his neck, bringing his face to hers, closer ... closer.

And then they kissed hungrily, trying to consume each other through their mouths. Ferris’s arms went around her, crushing her body against his. There was no doubting that she couldn’t feel his hunger for her. Still kissing her, Ferris bent and swept Kara’s legs into the crook of his arm and carried her to the bed. The only light on was the bedside table lamp that left the motel room with an eerie, ethereal glow. Gently, like she was made of porcelain, Ferris laid Kara on the bed and stood above her, admiring her breasts and triangular thicket of pubic hair through the gauzy material of her Teddy.

Kara’s hands were by her side, and she slowly trailed them up, over her ribs, shoulders, and then into her hair. She lifted it away from the pillow, arranging it beside and behind her, imploring him with her eyes.

“Hurry,” she whispered. “Oh, please hurry.”

He almost tore the cloths from his body in his haste to possess her.

Kara sat back on her haunches, sexily biting her lower lip, her eyes focused on my hands as I worked. The belt opened then the button, and finally the fly. He hadn’t worn underwear, and the reddish, hard tip of his penis peeked out at her.

“Ooooh!” Kara said, her features melting into an expression of pure desire. Ferris shrugged his hips and the slacks fell straight to his ankles. He stepped out of them, and she could finally see him, all of him for the first time.

She smiled, and Ferris felt a surge of pride in revealing his manhood to her and her obvious approval of it.

Kara reached out an assertive hand and grasped him firmly. He was so aroused that her hand was almost unable to enclose the girth of his shaft. “I had no idea,” she whispered. “No idea at all!”

“But I had it inside you,” he said somewhat puzzled.

Then with a giggle, she said, “I never saw it. I felt it all right, but seeing is believing, and I believe you’ve got the biggest one I’ve ever seen!”

With shining eyes she looked up at him, and then leapt from the bed like a jungle cat, wrapping her arms around his neck and dragging him back to the bed, crushing herself with his weight.

“Kiss me again, Ferris!” Kara cried out with an urgency that thrilled him.

He settled on her body, running his hands through her hair, returning her kisses with all the passion he felt. They stayed that way for a time, eagerly devouring each other’s mouths, lightly rubbing against each other, his erection lightly teasing her silken mound.

He was a skilled lover and wanted to prove it to her, and so he worked her body softly, always touching, always stroking, taking his time to taste every single inch of her, never rushing, never hurrying. He spent a good ten minutes on her shoulders, neck and face before removing the teddy that only partially obscured her pillowy breasts.

Ferris then worked each orb slowly, gently working towards the ultimate conclusion. She began to writhe beneath him; the combination of his touches gathering momentum in her center, drawing Kara ever closer to the inevitable. He could feel her moist heat underneath his hand, and he plied her pleasure center with fingertips and palm, looking for the right mixture of pressure and motion. Her hands clutched his shoulders and she gently rode his probing digits through a climactic wave, sobbing softly from the overall pleasure.

Returning to the land of the living, Kara attacked his mouth, kissing him with an animal desire that neither one of them knew she had. There was a long moment where they did nothing but stare at one another, each thinking silent, private thoughts.

The scent of her arousal filled his nostrils as she began returning the favor, kissing his knees, and then the inside of his thighs as she approached the towering monument of his manhood. It twitched, trying to both encourage and repel her slow, feline attack. And then her mouth was around him, enveloping the head, bathing his most sensitive skin with hot, moist saliva. He struggled, trying to think of anything but the incredible pleasure he was feeling. He thought of calm lakes and still ponds, sunsets over a gently crashing ocean --- and then it was too late. With a lunge and a staggering gasp, Ferris came, casting line after line of sperm into her mouth. Kara did not let up, but redoubled her efforts, intent on retaining as much of his essence as possible, wanting to keep this gift he had given her.

In his dealings with women in the past, he knew that this had been a sticking point with many of them; and was warmly touched by her efforts to satisfy him in this way. And when she finished with him, she crawled up his body and settled into his arms. Knowing that it would both surprise and please her, he kissed her swirling his tongue over her teeth and gums, tasting the brine of her most recent activities in his own mouth; it was an intimate, special moment that sealed the passion between them better than any mere words ever could have.

Rolling over on the bed, Ferris returned to tasting Kara’s body, eager to give her another round of sexual pleasure. He worked his way down her torso, stopping to French tickle her navel, listening to the responding giggle and then continued on to her legs, all the way down to her petite feet, taking each toe in his mouth and sucking gently, rubbing and touching seemingly everywhere at once. Returning northward again, he slowed on approaching her hairy triangle, wanting to draw out the agonizing tease, wanting her to be shuddering with need and desire minutes before he arrived.

And then he stopped.

“What---what’s wrong?” she asked nervously.

“Tell me about your lovers ... all of them,” he said and she knew he meant it.

“You mean how many?”

“Yes, and where and how as well.”

“Oh, my God! That’s---that’s...”

“Tell me and I’ll give you an unforgettable orgasm.”

“And if I don’t?”

“I might do something vile.” He left it hanging there knowing her imagination would fill in any gaps.

He’ll tie me up and whip me; maybe piss on me. He’ll certainly take me anally ... I’m better off telling him. And she did.

“Vaughn something in the eighth grade. We went walking on the railroad tracks and came to a tunnel. It was dark inside and he made me take my panties down, put it in and came in me. I never let him near me again.”

“In the ninth grade I went to the movies with a girlfriend and we met these two older guys. I never learned their names. We wound up blowing them.”

“You fellated both of them?”

“Yes, it was a double feature and they switched off between films. I went steady with a guy named Brice as a sophomore. He was a junior and had a car. We made a lot of use of that backseat. I gave it up to him.”

“How many times?”

“Gee, I really couldn’t say. It was a lot. I mean, I started out with blowjobs, you know? But that backseat ... you know how difficult it is for kids to find a place to do it?”

Ferris laughed and said, “I do. It’s a real pain in the ass.”

“So let’s leave it at dozens of blowjobs, and I got him to go down on me a couple times as well. Then we fucked. I made him use a condom. He bought several boxes and we fucked like rabbits every Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes we spent Sunday afternoons fucking and sucking.

It ended when I thought I’d gotten pregnant. He ran off and joined the Navy. I never saw him again. I heard he’s living in Michigan.

“Anyway, I wasn’t preggers and my senior year I met the guy I married. We went steady. He had a car too. We used it much the same as I had with Brice. My husband’s name was Marty and we were married for seventeen and a half years. Um, I got pregnant some eight months after graduating high school. Twins, a boy and a girl. Ben and Bari.”

“Nothing since you married him?”

“Not until after our divorce, and that---that was recently.

“How recently?”

“Um, last Saturday night. I went to a stripper’s show. You know, guy strippers.

“You fucked one of them?”

“Eight months without, Ferris. You understand and then it was perfunctorily by a husband who was fucking someone else. And it wasn’t just the one. I had sex with two of them. Not at the same time. There was some time between them. But their glistening bodies ... I was hornier than I’ve ever been in my life.”

He kissed her then, softly, nibbling on her lower lip then letting it go and searching out her entire mouth, and then going back to that lower lip again.

Little feral moans, animal sounds really, started emanating from deep within her body the moment he sent his tongue into her mouth, swirling over her teeth and gums. She sucked hungrily at him in return, eager for her own taste, her own scent. They stayed that way for several long minutes, enjoying the glow of pleasure and satisfaction between us.

And then Kara’s hand reached down below his waist and gently circled him. “My, my,” she said. “Is this all for me?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.