Hot Tub Seduction - Cover

Hot Tub Seduction

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2019 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Role reversal as seducers get seduced by a new couple and share everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

“Al, this is only the third time meeting with them. Is it too soon to seduce Clair and Chuck?”

“She’s the shy one, yet she giggles at our innuendo even without drinks. He’s been flirting with you from the start, so it’s time to test the waters. If they aren’t ready, we’ll apologize for misunderstanding. If they are, we party! Your crop top, ribbed tank with the huge arm holes should be a great teaser if your sexy legs in those wide legged shorts don’t make him hard.”

“What about you in your tiny dark shorts? When you get hard, your bishop escapes the legs and winks at our victims.” The twinkle in her eye told me she was once again looking forward to a shy woman’s reaction to my sneaky snake exposing itself. “They already return our bawdy stories with their own. They can be daring; let’s escalate. Deep breath. Ring the bell.”

“Wow! Look at you guys, dressed to bar hop? I may need to change, but I think Clair is OK. Certainly for an Indian Summer afternoon of soaking in the hot tub. Come on in.” Sue gave Clair a ‘thumbs up’ and I gave her a wolf whistle as they hugged.

“Us dressed? Clair, those tall blue pumps are killer. The belt matches them nicely on your tiny white tennis skirt. That bright, white, sleeveless, button down blouse with so many open buttons looks so sexy. I can’t pull that off -maybe I will later- because of my small tits. The blouse would slide right off them. Your tits fill it nicely.” That was so subtle, Sue. Calling their undeniable attention to your tits and hers. Sue lifted Clair’s arm and pointed as she turned her toward me, “See? Even these huge arm hole works for you. The fullness, roundness and softness of your tits are seductive without exposing your nipples. I can’t go out in mine since my tits are fully exposed from the side if I wear that.” She turned to let Clair see her exposed tit while blocking it from Chuck. Her crop top rose to expose the gentle round bottoms of her tiny tits and Chuck licked his lips. Her tease was already working.

We were all silent for a moment until Clair whispered a reverent, “I see. Yet you wore that here. Are you trying to seduce my husband?” she grinned.

“Yup. As much as you are trying to seduce mine with those sexy legs on stilts and the open blouse. By the way, you didn’t mention a hot tub so we didn’t bring suits. Does that mean we won’t need any?”

Why are you challenging her so early? “Umm, Sue, why don’t we close the door and grab a drink before you start flirting?” I teased. Clair closed the door as Sue hugged Chuck and lightly kissed him on the lips. Not to be outdone, Clair hugged me, crushing her big, soft, warm tits against me, and let her kiss linger on my lips in response. I like where this is going. “We’ll figure out the swim suits later.”

Clair lead the way to two facing sofas, swaying her sexy hips in just the right way to make my mouth drool and my dick throb. When Sue sat facing Chuck, her tan shorts flared and she left them gaping. Chuck commented, “have You’ve lost weight? Or are those shorts too big on you?” Since I could see the sexy dimple at the top of her legs, I knew he could see higher than that. His eyes stayed locked on her groin as beautiful Clair returned with a tray of drinks and snacks. She fluffed her tiny skirt and sat facing me. Even with her knees touching, I could see her blue panties matched her shoes. Is that a new fashion requirement?

Clair leaned forward to lift her glass and one big tit nearly fell out. Only her obvious hard nipple stayed hidden and anchored her luscious mound. Her knees also separated as she moved and exposed more of the blue panties. She stared at my shorts the whole time and made my snake slither. I began to wonder who was seducing whom. When I briefly glanced at Sue, I noticed she too was locked on a swelling groin—Chuck’s. He was staring intently up her shorts. She asked him, “See anything you like, Chuck?”

“Yes. Yes I do. I don’t recall ever seeing fuzzy brown panties before now. I’d love a better look. Clair is showing Al hers, why don’t you show me yours?” His dick throbbed blatantly.

“Sorry. Did you think this is a free show? A long look at my fuzzies will cost you both.”

“OK. I see you are both enamored with my wife’s sexy, toned legs. Did you know she was an Olympian in swimming and skiing? You should feel her muscular legs. Yes. I mean it. Honey, stand and show them.” Her mouth dropped a bit then pursed as she held his stare for a moment. She slowly put down her glass; her knees fell apart; she came and stood between us. “Check her calves. Firm, shapely and strong. Keep some pressure on as you slide up, past her knees. Feel those strong thighs and look at how well sculptured they are.”

I knew Sue was enjoying the show. She slid to the edge of the sofa, legs apart, giving Chuck a clear view up her shorts as she stroked Clair’s sexy leg. My bishop was throbbing at the edge of my shorts the higher I felt those well-toned thighs. When Chuck told her to raise her tiny skirt so we could see and feel her strong quads all the way to her hips and dense gluts, my snake lifted my shorts enough for a brief peek out. She gasped with faked innocense. I wrapped both hands around Clair’s incredible thighs; stared at her smooth, dampening panties and swelling camel toe before exploring her thigh dimple and bumping her steaming pussy. Already breathing hard, she gasped again and stepped back, then dared to step forward against my hand.

Sue’s chest was also rising and falling rapidly. Chuck’s hands were on her thighs, under her shorts and obviously rubbing her pussy. I wasn’t sure if his “fuzzy panties” remark meant she didn’t wear panties again. She fixated on his thick cock lifting his khakis and let him grope her as I fixated on Clair’s swollen and wet labia. For several minutes, the only sound was our deep breaths.

Clair’s legs abruptly tensed; she held her breath and shuddered slightly before falling back onto the coffee table with her legs apart, her skirt on her waist, one tit completely exposed and her face flushed. Sue stepped away from Chuck and the three of us stared at the prominent and growing wet area clinging to Clair’s blue-tinted camel toe.

“Well, it seems you broke my wife,” smiled Chuck. “She always looks so radiant when she cums. How did you do that without fingering, eating or fucking her? Now you know she’s not as shy as she pretends. Is that enough for a prolonged look at Sue’s fuzzies? Clair showed you her tits before and let you rub her to climax, but she loves it when she can flash people her bare pussy too as long as it’s an accident.” My eyes bulged as I looked at my wife and she pretended innocence. Sue does the same thing, but rarely goes commando since that is not accidental.

When Sue moved back and sat without comment, Chuck wondered aloud and concerned, “Have we gone too far too soon? Let’s have another drink then go for the hot tub.” Watching him take charge of the seduction felt strange. If he only knew we usually did the seducing. The turn about was interesting as we pretended to be the ones needing a little prodding. I wondered how far this obviously horny couple would go. Two drinks later, he took his sexy wife by the hand saying, “We should get ready for the hot tub with a quick shower. Give us a minute and we’ll look for suits for you since you seem to need them.” Subtle. I didn’t correct him.

When they left, Clair with an exaggerated swing in her hips which let us see most of her mini panties and clenching cheeks, Sue giggled and I suppressed a laugh. “How much longer will they believe we are the shy ones?”

Two minutes later, Chuck boomed from down the hall, “Hey guys, come on back here before we start the shower.” Was this it? We stood in the empty room and I kissed Sue deeply, then risked their popping in on us by wrapping her top past her tit and nibbling on her hard nipple for several seconds.

Following Chuck’s voice led us to their bedroom and the master bath’s open door. We stopped in the doorway and stared with barely contained grins at the unexpected, yet not surprising sight. They were both standing in the tub, curtain completely open, fully naked and facing us. “Sorry,” he said. “We don’t have swimsuits for you other than these birthday suits.” Both flourished their bodies with grins. How daring. “We hope this doesn’t embarrass you, but we prefer to keep all lint out of the tub anyway. If you can handle it, why don’t you join us in here so we can all rinse off at once?”

Time froze as we took in the naked sights. Sue locked onto his thick, yet semi rigid tool and heavy balls. Though I noticed them too, my eyes bounced from Clair’s bright eyes, wide smile, big, yet non sagging, luscious tits to her open and spread pussy. My dick throbbed at each repeated scan. As she slowly rubbed her swollen clit and reddened labia, I heard a deep voice ask, “Well, are you joining us or have we shocked you into leaving? I suppose you can just stand there and watch us, if that’s your thing. We’ll give you a great show.”

Just quick enough to turn and catch Sue pull her top over her head and pause with her bared tits dancing, I had her answer. I peeled off my shirt and dropped my shorts to confirm I was indeed commando. Within a second, Sue pushed her shorts off and proved to us all that her ‘brown fuzzies’ were a brown landing strip above her naked clit and vulva. She stood and faced the others akimbo long enough for us all to see her labia swell and pull away from her stiff clit. Chuck and I licked our lips and our cocks throbbed at the invitation.

We climbed into the tub and hugged each others’ naked partner. Both women adjusted both cocks up, against their bellies and squeezed. Chuck started the hot shower and we took turns under the water with the other partner lathering, rubbing and cleaning us. Clair took her time ‘cleaning’ my cock with her hands and mouth. She licked and sucked me in deeply, hummed and fingered my ass until I came in her throat as our spouses watched. “In case we’re keeping score, we’re even now,” gloated Clair. “I loved feeling you pumping and cumming in my throat. There’s no way Chuck can do that.”

Sue slowly jerked Chuck as she watched us. His thick cock became a huge club when it pointed slightly up. “I hope you intend to copy that performance,” he teased. “We know your health screen is clean, as is ours, so we have no limits,” he winked. After soaping and rinsing him as he pulled her hard nipples, she knelt and sucked his helm into her mouth. His massive cock wouldn’t fit beyond his bishop. I had my finger deep in his wife and circled her tall clit. Her eyes closed, but I watched my wife try to suck him deeper when I wasn’t looking at Clair’s beautiful pussy.

Learning from Reggi’s father’s massive snake and a few earlier huge cocks, Sue knew not to try gulping them since one sent her to the ER to unlock her jaw. Instead, she wrapped her tongue around his glans and pressed the nerve bundle attached to his helm. As she cupped and stretched his sagging balls, she hummed and he thrust his hips at her. One high note later, he filled her mouth and hair with thick cum.

Watching him spurt on my wife drove Clair past the brink and she shuddered on my hand. Waiting a few seconds until she began calming let me watch and feel her powerful clenching. Just before she was totally recovered, I thrust three fingers deep into her soaked pussy, wrapped my lips around her tasty clit and sucked or lapped her divine elixir. She yelped, tensed and came again so hard that I had to push her against a wall to keep her upright. “W-w-what was that?” she gasped. “That’s new to me, but you’ve obviously done that before.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.