How I Acquire My Harem - Cover

How I Acquire My Harem

by Ronin74

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Romantic Sex Story: A short story about how a group of people turn tragedy around for the better.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

I admit I was a bit of a loner but I am not unpopular. I am a good looking guy, not a dreamboat by any means but am good enough that I didn’t have problems with the ladies. I’m not competitively athletic but I am athletic. We lived in the foothills of the Rockies and I loved mountain biking, motocross, martial arts, parkour and many other individual sports. I exercise a lot and it shows.

I only have two close friends and a girlfriend, partly because I lived out of town, in a little village to the south and it isn’t easy to socialize with others not living in the village. I am 17 and have just bought a Ford Ranger. It means a lot more freedom to see Julia, my girlfriend, who lives in town. Our friend Jason also lives in town but Kathy lives in a small community between my village and town. None of us get to see each other often.

I think we first gravitated towards each other due to our lack of friends and loneliness. Whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter. After years of friendship, we have a lot in common. None of them are into as much physically as I am but we love to camp. We often pretend I am going camping with Jason and the girls are camping elsewhere. Then we would meet up and spend the weekend together.

A little over a year ago, Jason and Kathy tried dating but it didn’t work. Things were awkward for about a month before settling back to normal. I think they gave it a try because they were sick of always seeing Julia and me happy and they had no prospects.

We are all 16 or 17 years old. Kathy is our team athlete. She is mostly into soccer but does volleyball and basketball too. Unlike most athletic girls her age, she has a shape to her. I don’t know why but soccer girls tend to have nice asses and she is no exception. Where she is exceptional for an athlete is her chest. Most are flat as a board. She has a large B or small C chest. I’m not about to perve out and sneak a peek at her bra size to get an exact measurement. Her mom is constantly driving her into town for sports.

Now there is a MILF. She isn’t just sexy. She spends time with her daughter and is at every game, cheering her on. Most girls don’t realize how sexy a girl in a jersey is.

Kevin is more into motorsports but loves hunting and fishing. Slowly over the years, the girls have become accustomed to his hunting while we camp. They have even gotten to the point where they will help skin, bleed and butcher his kills. It is something we do together. I love wild meat so he lets Julia and I keep half of what we carry out for him. Of us all, he is in the least shape. There is a pool in his back yard that he uses often. If he had a different group of friends he would likely be the athlete of the group.

Julia is a goddess. When we first started dating she was flat-chested and had no ass. She used to get picked on because she was slow to develop. That low self-esteem has worked well for me. She is extremely attentive and is always worried about losing me. She doesn’t really get jealous but is constantly doing things to let me know she still cares. Her big sport is gymnastics. Like most gymnasts, she is small and skinny with a great ass. Strength and flexibility almost always create a fine ass. She is a little out of proportion though. She is on the larger side of a c-cup. for such a small girl, they look out of place. When she finishes growing they are going to be ridiculous. She is constantly complaining because she should have won a few more medals but the imbalance and her chest getting in the way mess up her performance. She is the youngest in our group.

It’s the Monday after spring break and the first time I drive my truck to school. I pick Kathy up since she is on my way and it means she gets to sleep in an extra twenty minutes because she doesn’t need to take a bus that snakes all over the countryside. I believe in being a gentleman so when I stop at her place I get out and knock on the door as opposed to just honking. I was rewarded when Mrs. Torwalt answers the door in a barely-there silk robe.

“Morning, Mrs. T. You sure are looking radiant today.”

She gives me a smile and replies, “You are always so sweet, thank you.”

Her robe is only partially tied and doesn’t hide much yet she doesn’t fix it. She just steps aside, lets me in and says, “Kathy is still getting ready. just give her a minute.”

I didn’t have to wait. As soon as her Mom finishes, Kathy chastizes, “MOM, what the hell? Tie up your robe. Are you trying to flash Brentan?”

“Oh, hush. Can’t you leave an old woman to have a little fun?”

I comment, “You are hardly old and she is right, You have a lot to cover up. Any boy would be honoured to see it.”

Mrs. T enjoys the compliment and gives me a flirty smile before saying, “You always say the nicest things.”

While she is saying that, Kathy gives me a light punch to the shoulder, then scowls at her Mom. “MOM, What would Dad say?”

“I wouldn’t know. He is never here for me to find out.”

That was always a sore point with her. She was always commenting on how her husband was never around. Kathy would regularly complain about her accusing him of having an affair but Mrs. T only said things like that behind closed doors so I never heard it.

“Stop ogling my mother. Let’s get out of here.”

Mrs. T always engaged us in witty banter. Even so, I am surprised as she says, “Oh, stop your fussing. I’m only getting him worked up for you.”

Normally, the banter doesn’t bother Kathy but her face turns a dark shade of red. “MOM” She grabs my hand and drags me at a brisk pace, back to my truck.

On the way to the truck, I notice Kathy is wearing much more revealing clothes than normal. It is difficult to tell. Living this far north, people still wear heavy jackets in the spring. When she gets in the truck, she takes her jacket off and I am treated to a view of a skimpy halter top. I can see her bra through it.

I don’t know if I am just imagining things but the entire way to school she is being flirty. That isn’t are usual dynamic. Sure we occasionally say the odd thing, mostly just to try and embarrass each other but never 10 continuous minutes of flirting. That is how long it takes to get to school.

As we pull into the school parking lot she pulled out a light jacket that could be worn inside to hide her revealing shirt. It looked stylish with what she was wearing and didn’t look out of place. It appears as though the revealing shirt was for my eyes only. I begin to wonder if I am going to have problems with her.

I don’t have any morning classes with Julia so we only briefly see each other in the morning and then not again until lunch. A small point of contention is that she often disappears and I do not get to see her until halfway through lunch. We don’t get much time to see each other as it is, so it pisses me off that she doesn’t let me know what she is up to and she won’t stop doing it. Each time I bring it up, she gets mad because she takes it like I’m not trusting her.

The lunch bell rings and I am stuck in class for a few minutes. When I can, I quickly put my books in my locker and grab my lunch. When I get to the cafeteria I am pleasantly surprised to see Julia sitting with Jason and Kathy. When I get to the table Julia stands up to greet me with a kiss before I sit down. I don’t even get seated before she says, “Jerid is having a party this Saturday. You should come.”

Jason is an asshole and a bully. Few people like him but his parents give him anything he wants, including letting him have an unsupervised house full of alcohol any time he wants. He has the wildest parties.

“I was kind of hoping that you and I could spend some time together, now that I have a truck.”

“We can do that any time. Jerid’s parties are epic. I’m not missing it.”

“If I have to go to spend time with you then I will go but then we are spending some time alone on Sunday.”

“Deal, you won’t regret it and I will make it up to you Sunday. We can park overlooking the valley and I will give you a better view to look at.”

“I hope I get more than just a view.”

She replied by putting her hand under the table and grabbing my growing cock then says, “Mmmh, if you bring a pet snake that big then I am sure I could find a dark place for it to crawl into.”

Looking over I see that Kathy is hiding the fact that she is mad. Jason doesn’t know what to do. He just keeps his mouth shut and looks at his food. Our dynamic is changing and I hope it doesn’t wreck our friendships.

Given it was the first time I drove to school, It is the first time I drive everybody home after school. We have to drive past Julia’s place to get to Jason’s but I drop him off first because I want to spend more time with my girlfriend. On the way, he teased me about it.

We get to Julia’s and I walk her to the door. Our kiss goodby lasts a lot longer than usual. Our lips barely touch and she opens her mouth to slip her tongue out. It snakes around mine and draws it into her mouth. At the same time, she grabs my hand and pulls it under her shirt, showing me she removed her bra just before we left school. I was wondering why she didn’t wait to get home before going to the bathroom.

It is Kathy’s honking my horn that brings us out of our private world. Julia pulls away and says, “That was just a preview of Sunday.”

“I can’t wait.”

“Love you, can’t wait to see you in school tomorrow.”

“Love you more.”

She heads inside and I watch her go, then head back to my truck.

Before I start the truck I tell Kathy, “Sorry about that. I know how much it bugs you to watch us like that.”

“No need to apologize.”

She pauses then changes the subject, “Let’s get home so you can open the hood and you can tell me all about your new baby.”

“I didn’t know you were into cars.”

“I’m not but you are and friends support each other. I know you would enjoy telling me and that is why I would enjoy hearing about it.”

I have always loved the way she thought. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like her in it.

With the topic changed and Julia forgotten, Kathy removes her jacket, giving me a clear view of her bra like this morning. She doesn’t get as flirty but there are definite undertones.

We get to her place and she doesn’t take her books inside before she starts in on the questions about my truck. In short order, I have the hood up and we are looking at the engine. After asking a few questions about the engine she says, “Well. turn it back on so I can see it run and you can explain how it works.”

Thinking nothing of it I turn it over. She is leaning over the driver’s side, looking at the engine while I turn it over. As soon as it starts turning over I see sparks flying. With the hood up there is a small gap between the hood and the bottom of the windshield where you can see into the engine compartment. Just out of view is the solenoid located where Kathy was standing. As soon as the sparks fly she screeches and jumps back. If she had touched the terminals on the solenoid there wouldn’t have been sparks, as the electricity would have flowed through her. I knew she was fine but it startled her so I asked anyway, “Are you OK.”

“Ya, it just startled me. What happened.”

“Do you see that little cylinder the sparks flew out of?”

“Ya.”

“That is called a solenoid. Notice, when you turn the key the radio goes silent and lights dim.”

“Ya.”

“That is what the solenoid does. It takes all the power from the battery and sends it to the starter, causing the lights to dim and so forth. Without it. the starter doesn’t get enough power and the engine doesn’t start.”

“I don’t remember seeing one in Dad’s truck.”

“His is a Chev. Their solenoid is built into the starter so you don’t see it.”

“How bad is it?”

“It’s a $20 part. Canadian Tire should have it in stock so it isn’t a problem.”

“I’m guessing you are stuck here.”

“Sure.”

Truth is I could bypass it and start the truck but doing it often isn’t smart and it is my baby so I want a replacement part before I start it again. I know the truck is nothing special but it is mine and so it is my baby.

“Why don’t you stay for supper. You can help me make it. Mom will drive you home.”

It isn’t long before Mrs. T is home. She works in a bank and is always home by 4:45. The Torwalt family tends to eat an early supper, They don’t wait for Mr. T because there is no telling when he will get home when he is in town.

Heading to her room she notices I am in the kitchen, helping Kathy make supper. Mrs. T giggles then comments, “You were commenting about me being too revealing this morning. Look at you. You might as well take your shirt off.”

She does just that. He lifts her shirt over her head then throws it at her Mom.

I am a bit shocked and say, “KATHY”

They both laugh at me and Kathy says, “What? It is no different than a bathing suit. How many times have you seen me in my green bikini? There is more to this bra then there is to that bikini top.”

Mrs. T shrugs and heads to her room. Kathy just turns around and gets back to making supper, leaving me to stand there with my jaw on the ground.

I shake my head to recover then get back to working on supper. When we have the table set and the food out, we call her Mom. That is when I get my next shock. Mrs. T is no prude but what she is wearing is more revealing than normal. She has on a short skirt, cut 4 or 5 inches above the knee. She has to be careful or I will see more than just leg. At least her halter top isn’t as revealing as her daughter’s was. It is still fairly revealing and I can see her nipples trying to poke through it.

I admit I am stunned into silence for a moment. Mrs. T giggles in a flirting way and says, “No need to compliment me. You already have. It isn’t often an old lady like me can turn on a young thing.”

I look down and my trouser snake is big enough that there is no hiding it. Kathy walks around the table to take a better look and says, “Oh, my, that is a compliment.”

“No need to be jealous, it is half your fault. You know how much I like athletic women and you walk around here wearing only skin-tight jeans. I’m lucky to be able to walk at all.”

They just laugh as we take our seats. I wouldn’t really say there was conversation at the table. It was more like banter and flirting. Having my cock hard and pinned against my leg in my pants, wasn’t very comfortable. At least I didn’t have to stand or walk.

There was no dessert. I needed to get out of there anyway so I wasn’t keen for any.

Shortly after supper, Mrs. T dives me home. Kathy insisted on coming along. She did wear her shirt in the car but didn’t put on a jacket when she walked me to the door. At the door, I hug her and say, “I had a wonderful time and am flattered but you know I have a girlfriend. I really do like you and if things were different it would be you I was dating. This isn’t fair to Julia. Please, don’t do this again.”

“I had to try. I don’t want to ruin our friendship so I will only say this once. She doesn’t deserve you. I can’t say anything but when you figure it out I will be here for you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“For a smart guy, you sure are dumb sometimes. It wouldn’t be right for me to say. She is my friend too. I couldn’t hide how I felt any longer. I won’t bring it up again until it is more appropriate.”

When I got home I took care of my problem then phoned Canadian tire. For some reason, the part I needed wasn’t in stock. If we lived in the south they could have gotten it the next day. since we live in the north it will not be in until next week.

I don’t think that Julia had joined us at the beginning of lunch two days in a row since some time in the previous grade. Yet, there she was sitting with Jason when I get into the cafeteria. I took my seat beside her and gave her our customary kiss hello. She seems to be quite happy and is showing me more affection than normal.

Soon after Kathy sits she says, “I assume you looked into getting your part.”

“I phoned but they are out of stock and will not be able to get more until next week’s shipment. I’m not about to go to Ford and spend three times what the thing is worth.”

“Will your truck will be in my driveway for a while? Wait a sec. I didn’t mean for it to sound like that. We are fine with it where it is. It can stay as long as you need. I was just curious.”

Julia’s mood changes drastically but she stays out of the conversation. It is Jason that asks, “What is wrong with it?”

“It is just the solenoid.”

“I thought you replaced that entire system?”

Kathy asks, “Why would you need to replace the starter in a truck you just bought?”

I let her know, “I didn’t. It was an upgrade.”

She is puzzled, “Why upgrade a starter?”

“As much as I love the truck, it isn’t reliable. If you know what you are doing you can take any Ford starter and install it in any smaller Ford engine. I took a starter from a 5-litre engine and stuck it on my little 2-litre. I then gave it an oversized battery. This way when it breaks down I do not need a tow truck. I can drive it using the starter like an electric motor. It will only get me a couple miles down the road but that should be all I need.”

Jason asks, “Could the oversized battery and starter be why the solenoid blew?”

“In theory, no. But, you know how practice and theory are often different.”

Julia butts in, “You aren’t coming to the party. You promised. Fuck this.” She gets up and storms off. She didn’t give me a chance to respond. I noticed her looking at Jerid on her way out. I am a bit confused when he winks at her. I brush it off as him being an asshole.

The rest of the week she is late to lunch every day. I try talking to her about it a few times but she would hear none of it. I know it means a lot to her so I decide to surprise her.

Saturday evening I ride my cyclocross bike over to Kathy’s place. I get her to turn my engine over as I bypass the solenoid. The truck starts up without a problem. Kathy jumps in the truck and we head off to Jerid’s.

He lives on snob hill, where all the rich assholes live. We are fashionably late but neither of us cares. The beginning of a party is rarely the good part.

Because of all the team sports, Kathy is on good terms with many of the girls and she gets sidetracked in a conversation. I don’t mind. I’m here to find my girlfriend anyway. I searched every room on the main floor and can’t find her anywhere. I head downstairs, into a games room, where I am surprised to find Jason. The look of surprise on his face is not one of a pleasant surprise. He says, “I thought you weren’t coming.”

“I never said that. I only said the truck was broke. Have you seen Julia? I can’t find her.”

“She was here earlier. Maybe she went to the bathroom.”

I left him to finish his game of beer pong and went to look for the washrooms. As expected there was a lineup. She wasn’t in it and she wasn’t the next one out of the bathroom. I decided to head upstairs. Maybe people were using one up there. The upstairs is where all the bedrooms are.

Passing the first two bedrooms I can hear people having fun and moaning in excitement. It is the third room I stop at. What I hear is the voice Julia has in the throes of passion. I crack open the door and am shocked to see she is being fucked by Jerid while others stand around in various stages of undress, watching.

I have always been one to suppress my temper. Don’t get me wrong, I have a bad temper. I just don’t let others see it and when I am mad I tend to act cool. I close the door and head back to my truck for my camera. I could just take pictures with my phone but the camera is much better.

When I get back I sneak into the room. Jerid and his two closest friends have Julia airtight and they are enjoying it. There are still others, both boys and girls standing around watching. Many of them occasionally copping a feel, pinching a nipple or degrading her in some way. She appears to enjoy it and is a willing participant.

I refuse to be cucked. I only take a few pics. I don’t see anybody with their phone out so I assume pictures are frowned on. I don’t want to be caught with my camera. Besides, I’m going to be busy.

I set the camera on the dresser making sure the nightstand with the drugs is not in the picture. Then I set it to record without the red indicator light so nobody knows the camera is recording. When that is done I thank my lucky stars nobody has spotted me yet. They are all too engrossed in the slut on the bed.

On the nightstand, I see a bag of coke. It isn’t enough to share with everybody. The room appears to be Jerid’s so the stash must be his personal stash. Nobody notices as I pocket the cocaine and leave. I’m sure to leave no fingerprints on the baggy. I ignore everybody and head straight for the garage. It took me a while but I found the rat poison. It is the goods stuff that is illegal in Canada. Somebody brought this up from the US. It is a light brown so when I smash it up and mix it with the coke it gives the coke a slight brown hue.

I head back up to Jerid’s room and put the coke in his nightstand then retrieve my camera. I give into temptation and steal his laptop on my way out. I put the phone and laptop in my truck but I don’t take off.

I head back into the party, pretending to still be looking for Julia. I find Kathy and ask, “Can you help me find Julia? I can’t find her anywhere but people are saying she is here.”

“Sure, where do you want me to look?”

“Why don’t you start in the basement, I’m going to check this floor again. When you are done come find me then we will go upstairs.”

I leave her and head to the family room. She doesn’t notice but I can see her in the mirror of the china cabinet. She heads upstairs. Given what she had told me over the last week, she knew about this. She went straight into Jerid’s room.

Minutes later you could hear the cries of disappointment coming from everybody just before the door is opened and people start filing out. I ducked into the kitchen and then into the back yard so nobody would know I knew what was happening. I pretended to be looking for Julia and then get caught up in conversation with some other cycle enthusiasts.

I knew it was going to be a while until Julia was cleaned up enough to come downstairs so I took another quick trip to the truck. This time to download the pics and vid onto my laptop. I know it would take a while. It was a large memory card and I recorded in high def. I left it set up on the driver’s side floor then went back to the party.

It is still another ten minutes after I get back inside that Julia finds me. She has a big smile on her face as she approaches. She goes to kiss me, hello and I put a hand over her mouth and say, “no thanks I can smell the alcohol.” In truth, I didn’t want to kiss her after she had who knows how many dicks in her mouth.

We do hug and she asks, “Are you having fun?”

“Not particularly. I spent over an hour looking for you. I’m not really in the mood to party anymore.”

“Oh, poor baby. I’m glad you came.”

“You seem to be able to have enough fun without me ... I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. You had your fun. Let’s get out of here.”

“Just let me find my coat.”

She takes off again. I can see Jerid smiling at me. I don’t care. he will be dead soon enough. I look for Kathy and tell her we are leaving.

“I just heard that Jason is here. I want to go say hi. I’ll just head over to Amanda’s when I am done.”

Amanda is the captain of the volleyball team. She is a serious athlete and doesn’t drink. She is here but she will not likely stay much longer. It isn’t fun to always be the only sober one and when people get too drunk, people like her tend to go home. I don’t like leaving Kathy here. Not when these people are willing to do the things they just did to me and Julia.

“I’m surprised you didn’t run into him when you went downstairs.”

“He must have stepped out to the bathroom.”

I lean forward so only she can hear, “You don’t have to lie to me. I know where Julia was and the reason we are leaving is so I can break up with her in private.” there is no need for me to see her face. I know she is stunned, simply by the tension in her shoulders as I continue. “I’m disappointed that you lied to me but understand you not wanting to tell me. The rat tends to get punished but both parties. Give me a little time to get over the slut and then you can make it up to me.”

By the time Julia gets back I have stapped back to a reasonable distance. Kathy and I are still talking. This time I see the smug look Julia gives Kathy as she wraps her arm in mine and says, “Ready to go lover?”

I don’t use the terms of endearment I usually do. Instead, I just say, “Sure thing,” and lead her out to the truck.

I walk her to her side of the truck but instead of helping her into it like I normally would I reach behind the seat and pull out a flat wrecking bar. I then take a step back and let her get in. I close the door and slide the wrecking bar between the window and door like you would do with a slim jim. I use the wrecking bar to knock the rail off the door handle used to open the door from the inside. Now she can’t open the door without rolling down the window.

I get back to the driver’s side and open the door, putting the wrecking bar behind my seat. This is when she sees my laptop, Jerid’s and my camera. She asks, “Why is your camera downloading to your computer?”

“Oh, that. I know how much you love photography. I know you are better at it than I am but I wanted to surprise you with some pictures that I know you will love. You’ll be surprised. You can’t take pictures like this.”

She has no clue what I did to the door and she is concerned with what might be on the computer but she hasn’t clued in and she still trusts me. After I put the electronics away I get her to turn the engine over as I bypass the solenoid.

At first, she thinks I am taking her to the lookout point she wanted to make love with me at. Halfway there I turn onto a road that used to be a goat trail. Unless you work out in the oilfields you wouldn’t know about it. It is one of the ways to one of the Indian reservations. This is when she starts getting concerned.

“Where are we going?”

“Toys don’t talk, fucktoys sit and look pretty until they are covered in spooge. Given that you were only covered in spooge twenty minutes ago, I thought you would know that.”

“Brentan I can explain.”

“I suppose toys don’t have brains. I just told you to shut the fuck up. If you don’t want me to hurt you, you will be silent. I need to think. I just learned the depth of betrayal done to me by somebody I loved. I thought she loved me.”

“I do. It’s not my fault.”

“I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STUPID BITCH.”

“If you haven’t figured it out yet, you aren’t my little angel. Play your cards right and you will live through the night. I might even make you my fuck-puppet.”

“But they made me do it.”

I slammed on the breaks and her head hit the dash. Then I punched her in the side of the face.

“How fucking stupid do you think I am? They may have forced you at first. They didn’t force you today. All week long when you were fucking guys at school. That was your choice. You chose to fuck other guys because my truck broke down.”

Hearing this caused her to lose what composer she had and she starts balling uncontrollably. At least I can ignore it and think. I do so as I make my way through the oilfields towards one of the roughest, most violent reservations in the province.

After an hour of driving around, avoiding the reservation, I am calmed down enough that I am capable of having a rational conversation. I pull over and tell her, “You have one chance. Tell me everything from the beginning. Leave nothing out.”

She sniffles and wipes her face on her shirt. Any other time and I would have opened the glovebox and give her some napkins. When she calms down she says, “It started a year ago. He raped me.”

“By he, I assume you mean Jerid.”

“Yes.”

“I said tell me everything. I will stop you and ask questions but you need to tell me EVERYTHING.”

“It was at the spring formal. You couldn’t come because you couldn’t get a ride home. I went anyway. Somebody spiked the punch. I wasn’t used to alcohol and I drank a lot. You know how I love to dance and I wasn’t thinking. Every time I stopped for a drink I had some punch.

“Near the end of the night, they were playing a slow song and Jerid asked me to dance. I don’t know why I said yes. I hate the jerk. While we were dancing his hands started to wonder. I tried pushing them off my ass but then one moved to my chest. I was too drunk to do anything about it.

“When the song ended he held me tight so I couldn’t get away and he drug me out to the parking lot. Nobody helped me when I pleaded for help. Frank and James followed us out and recorded the entire thing on their cameras.

“The next day at school the cornered me on the way to lunch and showed me an edited video that made it look like I wanted it. They said if I didn’t fuck them when they wanted, they would show you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.