A Girl Named Allei - Cover

A Girl Named Allei

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Romantic Story: Met an Eastern European woman. And this is my story.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

What is it about Eastern European women that attract Western men? Is it their names? I mean can you imagine an American girl being named Allei? What I have found out is the Eastern European women walk a lot. I mean a ½ mile walk to the store is nothing to them. Here, we drive to go to the store that is a ¼ mile away. I’ll tell you, Eastern Women have the best asses because of all the walking. And I have met just such a girl. When I asked about her name, she told me that is was also her Grand-mothers name and also an Aunt was named Allei. It is the same as having a name such as Mary or Anne or Sally.

Anyway, when I first saw her she was lying on her stomach and her ass was exposed. What a fine ass. Perfectly round, not a mark on it. Also since it was summer I noticed no tan lines. I did ask her about that. She told me that in back of her apartment was nothing but woods. She lives on the edge of town. So she sunbathed nude. When she told me this, I knew I was going to meet her soon. As time went on I learned what country she lived in and the name of the town. I checked on travel sites and found it was 2 planes and a train ride to meet her. I would need 2 weeks to visit, at least. I wanted to surprise her by visiting her. So I told her that for 2 day I would be away and she understood about family obligations. On the third day I was sitting at the local train station waiting for her to come online. Yes she was a cam girl. I told her that she was to go to the local post office and get a package that I sent to her. She told me that she would do that tomorrow. But I insisted that she do it today. She was not happy to have to cut her show short, but I explained that it would be worth it. She still hesitated. So I gave her a 100 tip, then another, and once more I did it. Damn, does she act funny from her vibrating Lush toy. I was sending her 10 second high vibrations with every tip. She finally said she would go to the post office. Well, dear reader that is where I was waiting on the steps outside. I saw her coming down the street with a quick and puzzled pace. As she passed me I called her name. She stopped and looked at me and asked how I knew her name. I showed her my phone with the site of her room. She looked at me and then realized that she was not dreaming. I was in front of her in the flesh and blood. She asked me why I did not tell her that I was coming. I told her that would have ruined a surprise. What surprise she asked me. I told her ME! She approached me and gave me a hug and told me that she had to get back home as her children were there. HUH? Children! I had no idea about that. I asked her how old and she said 11 and 3. I told her that we needed to find a store to buy them some treats to eat. She said I would not have to do that. I told her that if she said no, I would buy them even more. She relented and showed me to a store. We bought soda, chips, candy. Also the store had some hot food cooked so I bought enough for everyone. She asked me if she could include milk, soup, flour, eggs. I told her of course she could. I also got some beer and some wine. As we checked out the total was only 25 Euro. Damn, things are cheap here. As we walked home, I inquired as to how she would introduce me to her kids and where her husband was. She told me that she is divorced and that she has never had other men over the time. The youngest will love you for the candy and treats. The older one will like you for the food, although he may act aloof. I asked her what things he liked. She said boxing, soccer and was just figuring out who girls are.

We turned a corner and walked to the end of the street. She pointed out her home to me. It looked like a new building. So I asked her about the rent there. (Yes, some things you don’t ask, but I did) She told me that the building was 10 years old and the owner lived in the end apartment. We got her door and we entered. Let me tell you she made the walk look easy, but I was tired. I asked for the bathroom and a beer in that order. As I came out I saw 2 smiling faces. One covered with chocolate. The soda and chips were going very fast in the older boy. They both thanked me. Allei started laying out dinner. We ate and talked. I talked to the oldest about boxing and the fact that Mike Tyson trained near me (OK 40 miles away) He knew a lot about him. I asked him if he ever heard of Cassius Clay. He asked who? I told him about him changing his name to Mohammad Ali. That name he recognized.

After we ate, it was bath time for the baby and then bed time. We chatted about where I come from and their hometown. The big thing in town was the High School Soccer Club. Seem they had 12 wins and one loss. They gave up only 6 goals and scored 27! He hoped to be good enough to join them in 2 years. Soon he went to bed. He shared with his younger brother. I asked Allei about using her shower and she said I could use one. It felt good to be clean again. I rejoined Allei in the parlor and we talked some more. She said that we should enjoy the night outside on her deck. So we went outside. There was a lounging bed out there so that is where I sat. She sat next to me. As I was looking at the night sky, she punched me in the arm. “That was for surprising me and not letting me know you were coming.” She said. I turned toward her and grabbed her head and turned it toward me and kissed her on the lips. “That was for welcoming me to your home.” I replied. She asked me why I came. And I said I wanted to see her. Plain and simple. She told me I was crazy. I told her I am a crazy man when in the presence of a beautiful woman. Now let us get some sleep so I can start to spoil your boys tomorrow. We went to her room and I stripped naked and she did the same. We got in bed and just held each other and fell asleep.

The next day I awoke first and used the bathroom. He oldest came out of his room and I asked him if he could do me a favor. “Here is 10 Euros, go to a pastry shop and get pastry for breakfast for everyone and get me a coffee.” His eyes went wide. He took off running and was soon back with a dozen pastries for us. He handed me the change and I told him to keep it. Allei came out with the baby and we sat and ate. She was surprised at the site of the pastries. “Did you do this? I mean go and get pastries?” “No, I gave your son some money to go for me. I do not know where the shop is.” She smiled at me. Everything was OK.

We got dressed and headed out. I asked the older boy about the condition of his gloves and soccer ball. He said the gloves were used pair and the ball was very well used. So I asked him to show me where the sports store was. We went there. I got him a good pair of gloves, A new soccer ball and also some new shoes for playing in. Saw sneakers and got them also. I saw that there were some American football jerseys. I asked him if he knew any of the teams. He said Dallas. UGH! We looked thru the jerseys and found my team. I bought that also. Next it was time to spoil the baby. We got some new clothes for him. A new winter jacket, some coloring books, crayons, pencils, some early reading books and a book of bedtime stories. He seemed happy. Mom was next. So we headed off to the woman’s store. Here, I was looking at some bras, she told me she had one. She said that she never wore one. We also got about a dozen panties, a few skirts, some tops, and of course some stockings. I asked the clerk her name and told her manager that she was most helpful to us. He was happy, clerk was happy, family was happy.

We ate at a café and needed a lot of room for all the packages. We had a light fare and headed home with all the goods. I asked Allei if her oldest was able to babysit for a bit so we could go to the market. She said she brought him with her to use his stroller to hold the bags. Ok so we bring him along. As we were going, I saw a wagon in a window. It had a seat in it and a big area in the back to put stuff in. I said let’s check it out. We entered and with a trade of her carriage we made a deal. The baby loved the new ride. Allei liked it also. At the store we bought milk, more eggs, meat, lots of canned goods, dry foods and of course snacks. The wagon was loaded. We got back and stocked her pantry. It was now full! “OK everyone!” I yelled what’s for dinner! Allei looked at her full pantry and said just about anything. Her oldest said burgers! I said I like how the boy thinks. Let us go get some burgers! So we went looking for a restaurant that had burgers. We found one. We all had burgers and the baby had Mac and Cheese with a crumbled burger in it. He liked that!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.