The PA - Cover

The PA

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a spin off from the prior story of Doctor Brandle and can stand alone. It tells of a Physician Assistant's life working in a small town. While there is some sex it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Joel in his apartment was thinking about how he would try to reverse the rolls how each of them acted when they had these encounters. In the four times they had been together so far she was the aggressor and somewhat orchestrated what would happen when they were having sex. He wondered what her reaction would be if he turned the tables on her.

Joel thought more about what he was going to do when Deb picked him up for this nights encounter. She made some small talk as she drove and then parked the car in her garage. Once inside her home he took her into his arms and gave her a long open mouth passionate kiss. When the kiss ended he still had his arms around her and she was leaning back in his arms. He didn’t release her and he brought her back to him for another kiss.

Pushing back a little from him Deb said, “That was nice but let me go, I need to put the lasagna in the oven.”

He still did not release her and she could feel him pulling up the back of her dress as he said, “The lasagna can wait for later but I don’t want to wait. Slipping his hands into the back of her panties he continued, “How about you losing the dress and getting you very nice butt on the bed for me to sample your charms.”

“What has gotten into you? Why don’t we eat first and you can have what you want which you are now calling dessert later?”

“I have been thinking about you and this for a whole week and it has me excited.” Moving his hand to her front and dipping his fingers into her most precious place he could feel the moisture developing there.

“My hand tells me that you too are excited. Let’s get to it and we can always eat later. For now it is not food that I want to eat.”

Joel could tell his remark about what he wanted to eat caused Deb to blush. She was a little confused by how Joel was acting. His hand that was caressing her clit helped her make a decision. With now a smile on her face she removed his hand and put his moist finger in her mouth where she gave it a good lick. She was intently starring at him as she was doing this but then she removed his finger from her mouth and holding his hand led him to the bedroom.

Once they had removed their clothes and were on the bed the kissing resumed. When Deb started to move down Joel’s body as she had done in the past he stopped her saying it was his turn this time. He moved down her body first stopping at her breasts where he spent some time as he fondled them and nibbled on her stiff nipples.

Continuing down further he reached her swollen lips which he licked and concentrated his efforts on her rather large clit that had emerged. At the same time his finger was probing her rosebud. He could see she was excited because of how her body was moving and what she was saying. She told him that she was going to climax and in a few seconds he could see she was shuddering and saying, “I am cumming and cumming and cumming. Jesus, it just won’t stop.” After of what was probably a long minute she asked him to stop which he did.

Joel moved up in between her spread thighs but he didn’t stop where he normally would so he could insert his ridged shaft into her but he continued to go higher. Deb wasn’t sure what Joel was doing but she realized what was happening when his shaft was at her lips and entered her mouth. This was a first for her. It wasn’t that she didn’t like giving oral sex, quite the opposite was the case but she had never given head while lying on her back. In a few seconds she started sucking his cock as he was thrusting it into her mouth. She came close to gagging when his shaft went deep into her mouth. His considerable discharge into her mouth did cause her to gag and she swallowed most of it although some of his spend dribbled down her cheeks.

He lay alongside her and didn’t say anything.

Deb reached for a tissue and said, “What has gotten into you?”

“You don’t like?”

“It’s different with you being that aggressive since you haven’t acted that way before.”

“On the prior times we were together you were the one dictating what we do or what would happen. I thought this time I would take the lead.”

“I will say you certainly did that and admittedly brought me to new heights but I am not sure I like you doing that.”

“In keeping with me being the leader now how about you giving me some head. When I am ready I would like for you to turn around and get on your knees with your ass up in the air.”

“That is not my favorite way to make love.”

“Trust me on this or do you want to get your ass paddled?”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Wouldn’t I?”

Deb wasn’t sure if he would or wouldn’t especially because of how he had been acting today. Giving him a look that showed some reluctance on her part she moved down and gave him head. When she saw his shaft was sufficiently stiff she assumed the position.

Joel inserted his stiff shaft into her with one solid thrust which caused Deb to give a moan. Putting his hips in motion he reached under her to clasp one of her large breasts and lightly twisted a nipple while his other hand also went under her and started massaging her clit.

The sensations Joel was now giving her caused her change her opinion on having sex by doing it this way. She put her hips in motion and when she said she was coming close to a climax Joel removed his hand from her breast and place it in the crack of her ass with his thumb pressing and then entering her rosebud. That was all it took for Deb to have one super climax and give out a loud moan. Her moaning continued when she felt the warm discharge he was making in her. After he removed his diminishing shaft from her she quickly turned around and raised herself up with her arms going around him and gave him one long kiss.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you. While doing it that way was different it was good. You’re pressing then entering me back there was very, shall I say was very stimulating. Anytime you want to do it this way just say so and I won’t resist.”

Pausing for a little while she said, “You are a growing boy and need your strength. Can I now put the lasagna in the oven or do you want to fool around some more?”

He opted for the food but later he did fool around with her again and stayed the night.

Joel was seeing Deb fairly often and every time they were together they had satisfying sex. It wasn’t every weekend they were together but it was at least twice a month that he was sampling her charms. When he was with her she sometimes gave him a devilish look which caused him to wonder why. He figured out one time that was because he discovered she wasn’t wearing panties. Another time it was because she had markedly reduced the amount of her pubic hair and wanted to see his reaction when he discovered that. She seemed to enjoy surprising him and he told her that he did enjoy her surprises.

Once after he had made love with her and was cuddling he said, “Now don’t get me wrong but every time we have been together it has been here at your house. We should be going out together instead of just being together in your home. I can understand why you need to be secretive but I would like to do something different as I would be proud to be seen with such an intelligent and good looking lady who is also an excellent lover.”

“What are you suggesting?”

“I was thinking that next Friday right after school is over that we do a three and a half hour drive and go to Reno for a fun weekend. What do you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.