A

A "Me" Day

by mtnrebel

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

True Sex Story: Like "What's for Supper?" this is a story dug out of my memory banks. A spur of the moment decision to spend a day just for me ends up entirely different than I had planned. A day spent shopping ends up with a night long blow bang.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Just a “ME” Day

Let’s face it people. Every once in awhile you need to take off, get away from everything and just spend a day doing just what you want. A “ME” day. No housework. No telephones. No husband. No kids. Just doing what you want, when you want. Now for me that means loading my big ass up in the truck and getting the hell out of Dodge. And that is exactly what I did.

It had started out as a regular Saturday morning. I got up at zero dark thirty and since it was supposed to be a warm sunny day didn’t bother with silly shit like putting clothes on. Nothing unusual there. My hubby, sons, and frequent visitors were quite used to me walking around the house and yard with all the goodies out in the open. I believe when some of my men’s friends were having a boring day they came over to hang out just so they could see my 40DD tits bouncing around and my shaved snatch catching a little sun. Doesn’t bother me a bit. In fact I’ve always enjoyed being watched. Either by myself or being the main player in a big gangbang I’ve always enjoyed an audience.

Anyway. Get up and then turn on the TV for a weather update. Living out in the country and having animals and pretty good sized gardens to tend the weather is always important. Then on to the coffee pot. COFFEE! Gotta get highly caffeinated to get a good start on the day. Two cups later and time to feed the critters. Slip on the tenny boppers and out the door. The horse is hardly ever any problem but the dogs get to be a problem sometimes. Now we have six dogs and none of them would be considered small. Big boy is the largest. He’s a German Shepherd and weighs about a hundred pounds.Flat footed he stands waist high to me. For quite a while they had made some attempts to get me down when I was outside. Big boy was always the worst. I guess being naked didn’t help matters much. There were times when I didn’t think I was going to get away. Then I lost a bar bet to my friend Bette one night and ended up getting gang fucked by a pack of coon hounds the bar owner had. In the bar. In the crowded bar. After that I didn’t always try to get away from them. A few times a month I’d get comfortable in a nice grassy area of the yard and let them have at me. But today I didn’t feel like spending a couple of hours letting the poochs take turns on me.

Back in the house and the guys were up. Hubby and our three boys were up, hungry and expecting breakfast. By the time I had cooked breakfast, fed them, and then cleaned up that mess the place was starting to liven up. The phone started ringing. Friends started stopping by. Fighting over who got control of the TV. “Mom where’s my blue shirt?” “Honey you need to sew my work pants up. The pocket ripped out.” And on and on and on. Nothing out of the ordinary but today it just wasn’t sitting right for some reason. After a few hours of bitching, arguing, picking up after various people, getting my ass slapped and tits pinched I decided that I was either going to get out of there for awhile or I was going to hurt somebody. I informed my dear beloved husband that I was getting the hell out of there for awhile. Laughing he just said that he thought that was going to happen and asked me where I was headed off to. “Lexington.” “Wow. You’re serious this time. Guess I’ll see you tomorrow sometime.”

By lunchtime I was in the truck and headed up the road. Now we live way back in the sticks and the great big ‘ol city of Lexington is almost a three hour drive away. Plenty of time to relax and calm down a bit. I jammed a cassette in the player, cranked the volume up and hit the gas.

I had a ball. Spent more money than I should have but it had been a few months since I had been there and I was going to take advantage of it. Big chain stores. Hardware stores. Clothing stores. Hobby stores. Fabric stores. I hit them all! Plus one of my favorite restaurants for a big ‘ol slab of ribs and a couple of beers. By the time I had run out of steam I had a back seat loaded down with everything from tools to models to clothes to fabric. Don’t make faces. I’m a country gal and was raised with three brothers so yes, I work on my own truck and do enjoy building a model every now and then. There’s more to women than just cooking, cleaning, and primping. I did remember to swing by Victoria’s for a couple of new slutty outfits for later use though. When stores started closing up on me though I realized I had been here longer than I realized and still had that long ride home. And now it was well after dark.

I still had one thing I was wanting to find though and my local Wally World quit stocking it so I decided to try one here. The fact that it was located fairly close to the local college and in a mostly black neighborhood never entered my mind. The fact that it was located on my way and was close to the interstate did.

Now I hate people who drive round and round looking for that perfect parking space or stop in the middle of the lane holding up traffic while they wait for someone to load up their car and vacate a space just so they won’t have to walk an extra fifty feet. Hate them! So I usually whip into the first available spot and just walk my ass to the store. That means I usually end up somewhere at the far end of the lot where there’s not much traffic or light. Especially at night. Like tonight.

I didn’t spend much time in the store and BINGO! I found what I was looking for. I was close to my truck when I passed a couple of black guys and had to laugh. I didn’t mean to but to be honest I usually do under these circumstances. You see they weren’t bad looking except for the fact they were wearing some wild ass colored shirts and were wearing oversized boxer shorts with their pants halfway down to their knees. Like I said I didn’t mean to laugh out loud but they looked so damn ridiculous that I couldn’t help it. I still haven’t figured out if it’s a youth thing, a black thing, a fashion thing or what but I always thought there must be a better way to advertise your goods than that.

I gave them a quick “sorry guys” type of wave and smile and continued on to my parking spot. I didn’t immediately start up and drive off. Instead I grabbed another pop from the cooler and was lighting a cigarette when a car pulled up on the drivers side and parked. It was the baggy pants twins. They got out and I had an Oh Shit thought run through my head. I lowered the door window with one hand while grabbing the 9MM I carry out of my purse with the other. “Can I help you boys?” I asked sweetly. I was surprised. Instead of coming on all “gangsta and bad ass” they were actually quite polite and nice. “Just wondering what you thought was so funny back there is all.” So without trying to be offensive, I explained that I merely thought the way they were dressed was silly. Trust me it’s hard to tell someone you think they’re goofy looking without being offensive. They took it quite well I thought. Instead of leaving they started a conversation with small talk and why I was parked way back here. There were still a few cars driving past so we weren’t completely isolated but traffic was spaced well apart.

We talked for about ten minutes when one of them said that they’d be happy to buy me a beer if I’d be willing to open the door so we could talk easier. OK. Sounds ominous but I’m not always the most cautious of people. “OK. Deal.” I said. “If you don’t hurt me I won’t hurt you.” Then I laid that 9mil up on the dash for them to see. “Deal.” the taller one said. While he opened the truck door the shorter one reached into their car and pulled out a couple of cold beers. “A little room please.” I said and the one that had opened the door took a step back. I swung around so that I was facing them.

We talked for awhile and were on our second beers. They both had been quite obvious aboutlooking me over. Now while I had gotten dressed to go to town I hadn’t gone overboard. Comfort over style. Hair pulled back into a ponytail, my favorite tenny boppers, mid-thigh denim skirt and a light yellow thin cotton spaghetti-strap top. That’s it. No bra or panties. I might have had to put clothes on to appease the more conserative citizens of Lexington but I wasn’t going to get carried away. The girls could still move about quite freely and all my pink parts could still breath. Comfort, remember? Besides, about the only times I wear bra and panties is at church and church wasn’t on my agenda today.

Another beer and more talking. It didn’t take much longer before sexual comments started showing up in the conversation. I smiled to myself as I moved around a bit. My skirt had slid higher up exposing more of my thighs and I was leaning forward a bit more.It was total darkness out now and the parking lot lights were providing just enough light for them to get an idea of what was in front of them without them having a clear view. We had of course exchanged names by now but I can’t remember theirs now to save my life. Short versions of life histories had been discussed and the days activities too.

“Why don’t you get on out of that thing and be a little more friendly?” the taller one asked. Oh, why not. “Look guys. I know what you’re after but I’ve still got a long drive home and I’m not making it with a smashed gash. OK?” I said as I got out and sat on the running board. Without thinking about it I had just put myself at just about the right height. Right around eye level with their crotches. The usual and expected comments about them not getting any from me followed and we were all laughing and joking about it. “I’ve already got a semi Joan. At least give us a look at them big white titties anyway. That won’t hurt nothin’.” the taller one said. I know from experience that flopping the tits out NEVER ends with just flopping the tits out but after a few excuses and objections I did it anyway. Once a slut, always a slut I guess.

“Damn. Them’s some prime titties you got there Joan.” “Hell yeah. I bet they’re fun to watch bouncing around.” Hint taken. Taking a tit in each hand I flopped them from side to side and juggled them up and down for a bit. The show must have been appreciated because the taller one reached through the fly of his boxers and pulled out a rather nice sized thick black cock. “It ain’t a semi any more Joan, damn thing’s hard as a rock now.” He was right too. The damn thing was about eight or nine inches long, nice and thick and was standing straight out with no help at all. “If you ain’t gonna let us have any pussy Joan how about some head instead?” the shorter one asked. He flashed me a big toothy grin as he pulled his cock out. It wasn’t half bad either. Here I was setting on the running board of my truck, two black guys crowded up close to me waving their cocks in my face with mom’s and dad’s driving past occasionally with a car load of kiddies in the back seat. What the hell. Time to suck some cock.

I grabbed hold of both cocks and pulled the guys closer to me. I started stroking the shorter guys one while I took about half the taller ones cock in my mouth. I inhaled about half of it, gave it a few hard sucks and then slid it out of my mouth. I started stroking his cock while I sucked on the other one for a minute or so. Stroke one, suck one. Stroke the other, suck the other. Back and forth. Back and forth. Every time I sucked on one of their cocks I took it a little deeper. Every time I sucked on one of their cocks I sucked it a little longer. I was a little over halfway down the taller ones cock when it hit the back of my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled. Well smiled as much as I could with a thick cock in my mouth and relaxed. Then I moved forward until my nose was in his pubic hair and his balls were against my chin. I had several inches of black cock down my throat when I clamped my lips around the base of it and started moving my head back and forth slightly “Oh fuck man! She took the whole damn thing! I’m throat fuckin’ the bitch and it ain’t botherin’ her a bit!” I guess he liked it. When I started feeling the need for oxygen again I slid back until he was clear of my throat and sucked on it while I got some air. He seemed to like the feel of my tongue licking his shaft as I slid his cock in and out of my mouth. I let the cock slide out of my mouth and it cleared with a popping sound since I was still sucking on it. Time for the other guy.

I leaned over and slid his cock in until it hit bottom. Then moved forward. Down my throat. He wasn’t as long but there was still no doubt I had a cock in my throat. He wasn’t as patient as his friend. He put his hands on both sides of my head and started humping a bit. “Now this is throat fuckin’ a bitch.” he said as he began pounding his cock into my mouth a little harder and faster. I let him go a bit then eased him out into my mouth so I could get some air. He kept right on humping. Then forward and back down my throat. “Man this bitch know how to suck a cock! Why is it the white sluts make the best cocksuckers dude?” “Don’t know. Maybe they just like suckin’ cock more.” I moved the cock back out of my throat and gave them both two big thumbs up on their new theory. Back in balls deep.

I was happily letting the one guy fuck my face when I heard the other one talking. “Hell yeah man. He’s got his cock down her damn throat and she’s licking his balls dude! Just a minute ago I had MY dick down her throat and she was licking my balls! She’s a plump white bitch with big ‘ol titties that lives out in the hills somewhere. Just here for the day. We caught up to her as she was getting ready to head home. Who cares? The bitch likes to suck cock and she’s good at it! Damn good. Better get your ass down here before she finishes us up and heads out. Yeah. In the parking lot.” What the fuck!

I pulled the cock out of my mouth and looked up at him. “What the fuck man! You callin’ your friends to come on down and get a blow job?” “Hell yeah. They won’t believe this shit.” “Didn’t you think you might want to ask first? What if I don’t feel like sucking on every cock that shows up? Maybe I should just get my “plump” white ass in the truck and head home.” “Aw hell no! Don’t do that. I’m still hard as a rock. Finish us up first at least.” “Fuck it” I muttered and got up. “Oh hell please don’t go yet.” “I ain’t leavin’ just yet.” I reached into the truck and grabbed my phone. Tossing it to him I said “Here. Take a bunch of pictures at least. My husband will love it.” He started snapping pics and I went back to sucking cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.