The Family Party - Cover

The Family Party

by HappyCamper

Copyright© 2019 by HappyCamper

Fiction Sex Story: Home invasion, confinement, rape, incest, theft

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Crime   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   .

1

The family get together was well planned with invitations sent for the immediate Family and just one couple that were close friends. Jerry, at 50 years old, being the patriarch of the family, had wanted to get all of his Children, their Spouses and a few friends together, without their kid’s, so everyone could relax, drink and enjoy the evening with stay over’s a possibility. Barbara, at 48 years old, was the backbone of the family and had been married to Jerry for almost 30 years. Jerry stood 6’3” and was very active with a good body and worshipped Barbara and her 5’5” body. Jerry sat on the bed and watched his beautiful Wife, through the clear glass shower wall and door, as she showered. His very large cock, in his hand, responded to what he saw as Barbara bent over to wash her legs. Her breasts swung back and forth when she moved and as she bent over, with her back to her Husband, her clean-shaven labia and the pink inner lips came into view. Oh, he so wanted to get into the shower with her and bury his cock in that beautiful pussy, but her folks were in the house and they had to get dressed for the up coming party.

Jerry and Barbara had a very active sex life that, at times, had ventured very close to bringing some sexual fantasies to reality. Barbara had kept her 36C’s, her 26” waist, her 36” hips and long shapely leg’s firm and taut which had kept Jerry very happy and at home. Jerry had built up his sexual stamina to the point where Barbara could achieve many orgasms while Jerry buried his very large and thick 9inch cock into Barbara’s very tight vagina time and time again. Jerry and Barbara’s attractive physical appearance and their self confidence, in their relationship, attracted many men and women to them. There always seemed to be the tempting sexual opportunities to stray and there had been some very close calls with couples that wanted to swap spouses. These opportunities had caused great sexual temptations and some great fantasy’s that kept their sexual fires burning very hot and their curiosities active. Jerry and Barbara did keep one fantasy hidden from each other. They each wanted to test the forbidden waters of sex with someone other than each other and they wanted to be able to watch each other doing it. They were both young and virgins when they married and had never experienced sex with anyone else so sexual curiosity was very much a part of their fantasies.

Jerry and Barbara have a great marriage and have raised 4 great Children. Pam, the oldest daughter at 28, and a spitting image of her Mother, has been married to Jim, for 7 years, and they have a boy 5 and a girl 2. Mike, the oldest Son at 25, has been married to Jill, for 3 years, and they have a 1 year old girl. Tom, at 22, is single as is Cleo who is 19.

Pam, Barbara’s oldest Daughter, is very close to her Mother and they share good times and gossip with each other. Little do they know that Pam’s Husband, Jim, has been attempting to get his Mother-in-Law, Barbara, into bed from the time he first met her 10 years ago when he first started dating Pam. Jim has attempted, in the past when Barbara was drinking at a party, to get her away where he could at least get his hands on her and hopefully fuck her, but, with the kid’s and the family he has only managed to get his hands and mouth on her beautiful breast’s, his fingers and cock into that beautiful and very wet pussy on several occasions. One of those occasions was on a warm night, at a pool party a few years back. Barbara was very drunk and had passed out on a lounge chair behind some shrubs in back of the pool house. Jim had found his Mother-in-Law, in her sexy bikini, and attempted to wake her. When she didn’t respond to his soft shaking and efforts to wake her he knew he had an opportunity to get his hands on her. Jim untied the string around her neck to her bikini top and, let the top drop down to her stomach, exposing her beautiful breasts. As he fondled the firm softness Jim ran his fingers around the silver dollar sized pink areolas and lowered his lips to her long nipples and started sucking. Barbara was responsive as she softly moaned in her drunken stupor. As he sucked on her nipples they became erect and grew as he wrapped his tongue around the half inch long nipples. Jim slipped his hand down into the bikini bottom and dipped his finger’s between the soft moist lips of Barbara’s shaved, smooth and plump pussy and pinched her clitoris. Barbara moaned loudly, spread her legs and raised her hips for more penetration. Jim stepped back from Barbara afraid that she had awakened her and she had become aware of his fondling. As he watched Barbara and admired her he realised that she really was passed out and simply responding physically to his fondling. Jim moved back and continued to enjoy Barbara’s body.

Jim’s large cock throbbed with desire. He felt the wetness flow from Barbara and soak his fingers. Jim slipped his bathing suit down and off of one leg, moved over her, pulled the bikini bottom over and away from that beautiful, plump, wet pussy. He lowered himself and as he lined his cock up to slide into her his cock rubbed across her clitoris, Barbara raised her hips up off the lounge chair which caused the head of his cock to slide between her outer and inner pussy lips so quickly and smoothly that Jim took a deep breath as he felt the heat, wetness and tightness of his penetration. Again, in her drunken stupor, Barbara let out a low moan and wrapped her legs around Jims butt and pulled him deeply into her body. Jim felt the tight pulsating grasp of her around his cock and both Jim and Barbara groaned as Jim drove deeply into her. Jim withdrew until only the head of his cock was imbedded in Barbara’s outer lips and then plunged again deeply into her. Just at that moment he heard his Father-in-Law, Jerry, calling Barbara’s name from the back porch. Jim quickly withdrew his cock from Barbara as she continued try to pull him into her and groaned at her loss of his cock, He replaced her bikini bottoms, retied her top, pulled his bathing suit up and slipped back around the house and into the front door. Jerry found his wife still passed out on the lounge chair and got his Daughter, Pam, to help him get Barbara into the house and to bed. The next morning Barbara’s hangover was bad so, as horny as she was from Jim’s quick fuck, she just needed to get past the hangover. Jerry did reap the harvest, that night, from what Jim had started when he fondled and briefly fucked his Mother-in-Law the previous night at the pool party.

Jim and Pam, oldest Daughter and Son-in-Law, have a good sex life and are both adventurists. While on vacation they visited nude beaches. They visited cocktail lounges, acting like they were not together. Pam then would dance with men as Jim watches Pam teasing the men she dances with and lets them fondle her ass and breasts as they attempt to get her in bed. Jim always steps in and takes over before a very hot and bothered Pam gets in to deep. So far, they have been lucky not to get into a situation that Jim can’t control but, on the positive side, it has kept their sex life very hot.

The oldest Son Mike has, since he started puberty, wanted to get his Sister Pam to have sex with him. As they were growing up and in their early teens they did play “show me yours and I’ll show you mine” and that had led to some fondling, kissing and, on some occasions, oral sex for both, but, never fucking.

Mike and his Wife, Jill, also had a great sex life with some kinky situations developing. Mike was endowed with a cock that was huge. Jill, while they were dating, had measured Mike’s member at just over 12 inches in length and 8 inches around when fully aroused. Sex, for them, had developed very slowly as Jill worked at developing her vaginal muscles to accept his cock comfortably. What has resulted is for Jill, a continuous multi orgasmic episode every time she has sex with her Husband, which was almost every night. Mike’s cock, because of its size, stimulates both Jill’s clitoris and G spot with every stroke as Jill’s vaginal and clitoral orgasms are like a one two punch and, at times, are so intense that she passes out. But, Jill is also dedicated to exercising her vaginal muscles so she can maintain a tight vagina for those secret meetings with her Brother Gary. Jill and her Brother, since they were in their early teens, had discovered all aspects of sex. Their teenage years became extremely sexually fulfilling and kept them very close even after both Jill and her Brother had married. Jill also likes anal sex, as well as vaginal sex and the anal sex she can get from her Brother, as she has since they were teenagers. Gary has an above average sized cock at a long 8 inches but is only 3 inches in diameter. This allows Jill to enjoy anal sex that she can’t have with her very well-endowed Husband, and still let her Brother have enjoyable vaginal sex with his Sister due to her very strong vaginal muscles.

Tom, Jerry and Barbara’s 22 year old Son, has just graduated from college and is getting started in his career as a Banker. He has been dating regularly but has not found a steady girl yet. Tom, who is also endowed with a very large cock, has found that there are not many single young women out there that can accommodate him. As a result, he has regularly dated married women that just want to experience sex with a young well endowed man. This has led to his bedding many of his Mom’s friends with great results for Tom. No strings attached and great sex with experienced women.

Cleo, the baby of the family, and still in college, is a very sexy virgin. Her sexual experience is varied but she will do anything to please her lovers except for intercourse. Cleo enjoys horses and with her riding, both with saddle and bareback, she lost her hymen years before. The bareback riding is her greatest sexual enjoyment, to date, since the heat and power of a horse is transmitted directly to her Mons and clitoris. She has used, in the past, cucumbers and dildos to feel what penetration is like but has never had a cock.

Jerry’s Dad, Phil, is in his late sixties and his Wife, and Jerry’s Mom, had passed away several years earlier from cancer. Phil lives in Arizona in a retirement community and would visit the Kid’s & Grandkid’s several times a year. Phil is very active in his retirement community and spends many nights each week with different widows. His genes had passed down the very large cock to his Son & Grandson’s. Phil is very much in demand among the widows in his retirement community and on occasion even with the Daughters and Grand Daughters of the widow’s he services. Life is good for this Widower.

Barbara’s Mom & Dad, Tony & Sue, were also in their mid-sixties, they only live a block or two from Jerry & Barbara so they were regulars with the family for dinner’s and parties. Tony & Sue’s sex life has pretty much gone away within the marriage but Tony does visit young prostitutes frequently for his enjoyment of their young bodies. Sue was still very attractive and rather voluptuous for her age with large breasts and a full round figure that drew attention from the men in her life. Tony was a small man with a cock that was average in length, about 6 inches but very thick, about 10 inches around. Sue had turned to masturbation to satisfy a life long sexuality that Tony no longer chose to satisfy. Sue had purchased a machine called Sybian that gives her multiple orgasms as she rides the machine with the vibrations to her clitoris as well as the rotating dildo’s embedded deeply in her vagina. Her fantasies, as she rides the machine, are mostly made up of being attacked by multiple men, her clothes being torn from her body and being forced to have sex with a group of young men. Her sexual excitement, as she indulged in her fantasy, causes her large areolas to engorge and her nipples to extend like two 1 inch long erasers. The Sybian continues to satisfy her rampant sexual drive, to keep her from looking outside her marriage for sex, but she desires the actual sexual rape fantasy to happen.


2

With the party getting close and everyone invited having promised to attend, Barbara threw the unused invitations in the trash. There was a husband and wife team that regularly scavenged the neighborhood trash for recyclables. They took some of the invitations that they found in the trash and sat down with some of their fellow scavengers and discussed how they could make some money from the planned party. They decided that they, as a group, should just forget about trying to take advantage of the opportunity because they could lose their position collecting the recyclables from this affluent neighborhood and end up in jail.

There we’re five members of the trash collecting group that got together later and decided to figure out a way to rob the people attending the party. They would hide their identities with full head ski masks, hair nets and wear vinyl gloves to keep their fingerprints from being identified. White biological protection suits were also worn to minimize any chance of DNA being left behind. In their discussions, they decided to just rob the party attendee’s and the homeowners of their valuables and leave the men and women tied up and joined sexually as they had successfully done several times previously. They also decided to enter the house before the party started so they could control the people as they arrived. They found long lengths of soft nylon straps, from the recyclables, that would secure the people without injuring them and would not leave a trail for the police. Soft cloth bags to cover their heads were kept from previous home invasions and masking tape would be used for covering their mouths.

The party was to start at 4:00 PM so the robbers decided to gain entry at about 2:00. The five robbers were made up of a Raul, Ossie, Tran, Todd and Trevor. They had previously worked together on some robbery and home invasion capers and had developed good teamwork for this kind of home invasion. They were well disciplined and didn’t get overly aggressive with the marks. they brought several quick loading tranquilizer guns with a mild fast acting tranquilizer chemical as well as chloriform to control, if necessary, any violent aggresive behavior. This was their third home invasion robbery under identical party circumstances over the last several years and, as yet, not one robbery had been reported to the police when using this same robbery technique with the marks.

As the robber’s stepped onto the back porch they pulled their ski masks over their heads and knocked on the back door where they couldn’t be seen entering the home. The door was opened by Barbara’s Mother, Sue. Raul and Ossie grabbed Sue, covered her mouth so she couldn’t scream. All five of the men moved into the kitchen where Raul pinned her arms to her sides as Ossie placed a strip of duct tape over her mouth. Sue’s eyes opened wide in shock and fear as Todd took her feet, lifting her off the floor. They carried her through a side door from the kitchen into the garage. Sue didn’t have a lot of strength but she struggled enough so that Raul, who was pinning her arms to her sides, had to get a better hold of her which caused him to grab the front of her dress to pull her closer to him. Her dress and bra tore loose in the struggle and Raul found that he had his hands full of a pair of very large and soft breasts. He immediately got an erection as his hands mauled her breasts while trying to keep her under control. Ossie and Tran came into the garage with the cloth straps and cut the rest of Sue’s clothes from her body including her panties. They held Sue down while Tran tied her arms and hands behind her back and her feet together as they sat her down in a beach chair that they found in the garage. When they had her secure they found that they were looking at an older woman who had a good body and that had shaved her Mons clean. Her pussy lips were large and swollen and her clitoris protruded a good inch beyond and was extremely stiff just like a small erection. There was a clear fluid leaking from her that made her Mons shiny and well lubricated. Her nipples were long and were also stiff as they realized that their rough handling of her had caused her to become sexually excited. Sue was experiencing, real life, her fantasy.

Todd and Ossie moved through the house while Tran made sure that Sue was securely tied to the chair with a cloth bag over her head and secured. Tran couldn’t control his hands and began stroking her breasts and her very large clitoris. As Sue moaned with her arousal, Tran couldn’t resist her pussy and he knelt on the floor leaned forward, lifted the bottom of his ski mask and locked his lips on Sue’s pussy. He sucked hard and wrapped his tongue around her clitoris then nibbled, with his teeth, on her nubbin. The taste and erotic smell of her brought about an instant erection that throbbed with anticipation. Sue lifted her hip’s to offer this stranger all of her pussy and groaned deep in her throat, through the fabric bag covering her head, as she had an overwhelming orgasm. Tran backed away, shook his head as he licked Sue’s juices from his lips and wiped the abundant juices from his face on his sleeve. Tran left Sue slumped in her chair as he left the garage to help his team to get ready for the party.

As Todd and Ossie moved through the house they found Tony, Sue’s Husband, getting dressed in a downstairs bedroom. Tony had his back turned to the bedroom door and was standing on one foot putting his pants on. Todd moved quickly up behind Tony, put his hand over Tony’s mouth and pulled him backward until Tony was lying on the floor. Osie quickly jumped on Tony, placed a strip of duct tape over Tonys mouth. Ossie pulled Tony’s hands up over his head and tied his hands with a length of strap. Tran came into the bedroom and dropped a cloth bag over Tony’s head. Together, they lifted him up and walked him into the garage. Todd and Trevor had moved through the house to be sure that no one else was downstairs. When they came back into the garage they brought sturdy dining room chairs with them. They then stripped Tony of all of his clothes and tied him to a chair still blindfolded by the hood. Tony could hear Sue’s muffled groan’s but couldn’t see what was happening. He struggled to get lose from his bonds but wasn’t able to break loose.

It was 2:15, and with only 1 hour and 45 minutes left until the guest’s started arriving, they moved quickly and quietly up the carpeted stairs to the second floor. They moved down the hall noticing that all the doors were open to the bedrooms except the door at the end of the hall. They knew that the door must be the master bedroom where the homeowners were preparing themselves for the party. Todd listened at the door and heard the shower running. He heard a man’s voice say, “Honey, I’m dressed so finish your shower and I’ll go downstairs and check on your folks”. Todd heard a woman’s voice answer, “OK Honey, I’m almost finished with my shower; I’ll be dressed and downstairs in as soon as I do my makeup”. Todd, Trevor, Osie and Tran moved back against the wall beside the bedroom door. As the door opened and as Jerry stepped out into the hall he was grabbed, quickly forced to the floor and his mouth was covered by Ossie’s hand so he couldn’t yell. The four men pinned Jerry to the floor while his hands were tied, tape was applied to his mouth and a cloth bag was placed over his head. Jerry struggled against the men but there wasn’t anything he could do as the 4 men tied his feet together, lifted him up and carried him downstairs. Raul stayed in the hall and closed the door to the bedroom. They carried Jerry into the garage, tied him to a dinning room chair and, with a knife, cut all his clothes off of him leaving him naked. Sue and Tony, Barbara’s parents, listened as the struggling group of men entered the garage and tied Jerry to the chair.

Barbara, while in the shower, didn’t hear a thing as her husband was subdued and carried downstairs. She didn’t hear a thing as Raul and Tran opened the door to the master bedroom and moved over to the open bathroom door. The hooded men stopped at the door and stared, through the clear glass shower doors, at the beautiful woman rinsing her hair under the shower. Barbara’s breasts swayed seductively as she bent over, her firm belly, round abundant ass drew their attention until they saw the smoothness of her plump pussy. They groaned, rubbed and squeezed their dick’s, through their pants, as they watched the succulent woman finish her shower. As Barbara dried her hair in the shower with a large towel, her head and face were completely covered, as Raul and Tran stepped into the bathroom and pulled open the shower door. Barbara heard the shower door click open and called Jerry’s name as she thought her husband was joining her in the shower. “Jerry not now”, she cried out, “we don’t have time... “eek” ... what are you doing Jerry” as Raul wrapped his arms around Barbara and kept her head covered with the towel. Tran lifted Barbara’s legs up off the shower floor causing her to shift in Raul’s grip and as his hands grasped to tighten his hold he found that he had his hand’s full of the softest yet firmest breasts he had ever held. Barbara gasped as she felt her self being lifted and carried then flung onto the bed. Tran dropped onto Barbara’s wet naked body pinning her to the bed. Raul tore off a strip of tape and covered her mouth so she couldn’t scream. Barbara struggled against the men but she was pinned to the bed with her hands pulled above her head. Raul strapped her hands together while Tran turned Barbara so they could strap her feet and hands together behind her back. Barbara was hog tied and, with all her struggling, found that she was stretched tightly backward the more she struggled. Her body was painfully arched backward as Tran told her, “stop struggling and we will loosen the strap”. She immediately stopped struggling and the strap was loosened giving her immediate relief. “Just cooperate and don’t struggle”, Raul told her, “We’re not going to hurt anyone”. Barbara was picked up by Raul and Tran and carried downstairs and into the garage. Trevor checked the bedroom quickly for valuables and found a large plastic bottle of lubricant in a drawer next to the bed. He took the bottle with him down to the garage and gave it to Tran and told him to use the lubricant to make sure that the cocks and pussies were lubed well for penetration.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.