What Was I Thinking? - Cover

What Was I Thinking?

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Mind Control Sex Story: An eighteen-year-old daughter wonders what possessed her to challenge her father to a battle of wills.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Size   .

My name is Jessica. I just turned eighteen. My parents divorced when I was eight. My mom got custody of me and my dad got custody of my twin sister Jane. I haven’t seen my dad or my sister since the divorce.

My mom has filled my head with stories of what a weakling my dad is and how easily he can be led around by his cock. I intend to go visit my dear old dad and get some payback for his running out on me and mom. I’m counting on Jane to want payback for not having her mother. I’m sure she’ll help me out. I figure I’ll get some nice stuff out of the deal, but mostly I want to humiliate my old man.

I’m a queen bitch, and used to getting everything I want, when I want it. I make mom eat my pussy whenever I tell her to. I never reciprocate. I let my boyfriend eat me and I’ll let him fuck me until I cum once, but I make him finish up in mom’s cunt because I hate the feeling of semen dripping out of my pussy. I’ve been switching out mom’s birth control pills for a month now with an educational demo pack that has all placebo pills. I’m going to give mom holy hell when she gets knocked up. I’ll really make her squirm with my, “How could you be so irresponsible?” lecture.

Of course, I’m going to be ten times worse to my boyfriend. Mom actually loves his cock and loves having him fuck her, so Eugene gets the, “How could you be so insensitive and embarrass me so badly?” lecture. I’m thinking of making Eugene propose to my mom. I haven’t decided which would be more fun, making mom turn him down, or making her marry a “Eugene” who is eighteen years younger than she is. Even though I’ll enjoy having mom know Eugene will cheat on her and fuck me any time I want to play with his ding-a-ling, I think I’ll get bored with the predictability of it all before long, so I’m leaning toward making mom refuse his proposal.

I showed up at dad’s place and snuck in through the patio doors. Jane was riding dad’s cock, moaning and squirming like a woman possessed. Right then I should have stopped, taken a moment, and evaluated the validity of what I’d been told about dad. Instead, I started laughing and said, “Hi Pops. Mom said you couldn’t keep your dick in your pants.”

I expected Jane to get embarrassed and try to cover up or run to her room, but she just kept riding dad’s prick harder and harder. Her orgasms kept getting closer together and she screamed louder every time she came. I was definitely an idiot for not realizing a wimpy man doesn’t make a six-foot-tall first team basketball player with the body of a goddess have multiple, screaming orgasms. Once again, I didn’t take the opportunity to reevaluate what I’d been told.

Jane looked up and said, “Hey Jess, I’m a little busy. Daddy’s done me so good, I want to get him off really good. Make yourself comfortable until we are done, or you can get naked and join us.”

I said, “Ewwwww, Ick. So not going to happen sis!”

Jane laughed and said, “Suit yourself.”

It was over an hour before dad groaned and spunked Jane’s spasming pussy. While they fucked, Jane had so many orgasms I lost count. I started feeling jealous because every time, she came was harder than the best orgasm of my life.

Jane got all lovey-dovey with dad and was going on and on about how well fucked she felt. It was gross, and her fawning over a man who was supposed to be a weakling made me sick. It was even worse because looking at Jane was like looking in the mirror, except that she was a total hard body with very low body fat, where I was lazy and my body was slim, but soft. I kind of wondered if Jane’s loving words were her way of getting stuff from dad. Well, he was NEVER going to hear sweet things from me!

Jane pulled on a robe and came over to sit down beside me on the couch. Dad got up and went to take a shower and get dressed.

I said, “Janie, is that how you get dad to do every little thing you want?”

Jane laughed so hard she slid down on the floor. It took her five minutes to stop. She grinned at me and said, “Sis, our dad fucks better than every All American on the varsity football team and beats the hell out of the seven-foot-tall Center of the basketball team who is getting a full ride from UCLA. Dad loves me, so he gives me some slack, but if he wanted me kissing his feet, I would, just to keep getting fucked as often as I need and so well I’m only horny when dad’s around. He get’s bored with me worshiping him, and would rather know I do him as often as possible because I love him and I want to.”

Something didn’t compute. I thought, “He sure has you fooled.” to myself and didn’t argue with my sister. She kept grossing me out by slipping a finger in her pussy, getting it coated with cum and then licking her finger clean. After I gagged the third time, Jane went to take a shower and get dressed.

Dad came back to the living room. I said, “Is it a misdemeanor or a felony for a father to screw his own daughter?”

Dad laughed and said, “Jane is eighteen, so it’s nobody’s business but hers. Fortunately, the legislature agrees and fixed the so called, ‘incest’ laws last year.”

I was not used to losing an argument or not having the information needed to win. It really pissed me off that my weakling dad was dealing with me like I was a ten-year-old.

I did what I was used to doing, I attacked. “Does Jane have some neurological disease that makes her cum from no stimulation?” I asked.

Dad chuckled and said, “I recognize that tone of voice. Your mom is definitely responsible.”

I wasn’t expecting a person who couldn’t be bullied or manipulated. It made me fume that he didn’t try to defend himself. I tried another attack.

“I’m eighteen now. You should give me a new car to make up for all the time you didn’t support me,” I snapped.

Dad just walked to his desk, got out a stack of letters from CDCW and handed them to me. I was shocked to see mom had lied to me and that my dad had paid every dime of support the court had ordered. I almost slipped up and said I was sorry, but I just plunged on, blindly attacking the man I thought was responsible for all my misery.

“Well, you never came to see me or even called me. Now Janie is your little sex slave, so I guess you love her and don’t give a shit about me. What kind of car did you get her for our birthday?” I lashed out.

Dad just handed me the divorce decree, which I’d never seen before. Mom had conned some judge into a restraining order so dad couldn’t visit me. Dad didn’t even have to tell me, I figured out for myself that mom hadn’t allowed me to talk to my father on the phone.

Jane came out to the living room wearing a thin pink terry top and shorts set. I could tell she didn’t have panties or a bra on. Of course, for a Varsity basketball player on a AAAA team, big tits would have been a disadvantage, but under the soft terry cloth top, I could tell Janie’s boobs were a full B Cup, just like mine.

Jane had a red leather collar around her neck. There was a little metal tag that looked like the information tag on a dog collar. There also looked like a metal loop like a dog collar has for connecting a leash. Jane went to dad and gracefully sank to the floor by his feet. She lovingly leaned her head against his knee. Dad stroked her smooth platinum blonde hair and she looked up at him with that insufferable smile girls get for boyfriends who give them the delusion they are in love. Mom gets it when Eugene make her cum. I think it’s disgusting.

Dad said, “Jane, please tell your sister what you got for your birthday.”

Janie grinned at me and said, “I got to spend $100 at Victoria’s Secret and get any sexy thing I wanted for driving daddy crazy. That was my dream for as long as daddy’s let me make love to him. I get really bored with practical sports underwear and cotton panties. It was pretty cool that I got a scholarship to ‘State’ and by living at home, I should be able to save up enough to get a second-hand Toyota when I’m a Junior, and the NCAA rules allow me to have a car.”

I thought I’d try a blow at dad’s manhood, so I said, “Are you really that poor?”

Dad laughed and said, “Your mom had a much better lawyer, and she’d been sleeping with the judge for a year, so I haven’t been able to give Jane what I’d have liked, since most of our money was going to your mom to support you, Jess.”

Jane said, “I used to hate you sis, but now that we are eighteen, the gravy train stops, so dad and I can afford something besides Kraft Mac & Cheese and Spam. I might even get to shop for clothes at Target instead of Walmart.”

Since I couldn’t get to dad, I thought I’d go after my sister. I said, “So Jane, do you fuck dad so he’ll buy you a Wigo when you are a Junior?”

Jane laughed really hard. She got on her knees and opened dad’s jeans. She took out his cock and began kissing and licking the head. Dad’s prick got big. I mean like porn star big. Probably ten inches long, and beer can fat. When it was completely erect, Jane said, “No sis. I fuck dad to get this inside me every chance I get. There aren’t any guys on any of the teams at school who can compare in size, and none of them are nearly as good at using what they have as our daddy is. I figure a prissy bitch like you teases cocks to get charm bracelets and shit, but I seriously doubt you would know what to do with a real man.”

Dad bent down and whispered in Jane’s ear. She went and got a chrome chain dog leash that was hanging by the door and brought it to dad. She quickly stripped and knelt back at his feet. Dad clipped the leash onto her red leather collar.

Dad had obviously told Janie to be quiet because she just sat there, patiently waiting. I started getting nervous, and finally I said, “OK, if I let dad fuck me and he can’t make me cum or if I make him squirt before I cum once, I win and he buys me a new Mustang. If dad says I’m a better fuck than you Janie, I get your car savings. If dad makes me cum like a little whore, the way you do, Jane, or if dad says you are a better lay, I’ll help you buy your car.”

Dad smiled. I should have realized it was an evil smile, but I still thought dad was a weakling. He said, “I think the prizes would be more fair if you agree to pay for all of Jane’s car if I decide I’d rather fuck her. If I make you cum enough to admit you’ve never cum so hard before, I think you ought to wear my collar and kneel at my feet until you show you can behave like a woman and not a bitch.”

“Fine!” I spat.

Jane reached under the coffee table and pulled out a tape recorder. She pushed “STOP” and then “Rewind” for a few seconds. She pressed “PLAY,” and I heard myself agreeing to the contest.

I was still too pissed to think straight. I stripped and went over to dad. I looked into his eyes, and I shivered because the man inside was definitely not a weakling. I had some sense of honor though, so I forced myself to kneel in front of dad. I began kissing and licking the head of his mighty weapon. I was shaking inside just thinking of the implications of taking on such a heavy piece of artillery, but I figured if Jane could handle dad’s rod then I could too.

I put all my reading to work and tried to get the head of dad’s dick to go down my throat. I got about half his staff in my mouth when the fat, mushroom shaped head hit the back of my throat. I gagged. Jane put a waste basket with a plastic bag liner in front of me. I kept control and didn’t barf. I kept trying, but I never could get the head into my throat. It seemed like it would take more force than I could apply myself. Finally, I said, “Janie, what’s your secret?”

Jane giggled and said, “Fucking isn’t a solo sport sis.”

I took a deep breath and said, “Daddy, please help me get your cock head to go down my throat.”

Dad wove his fingers into my hair and pushed his hips forward while he pulled my mouth onto his dick. The head was forced past my epiglottis and into my throat. I worked his shaft with my tongue until I ran out of air. Just before I fainted, dad helped me pull my head back so enough of his meat was out of my mouth so I could breathe. I didn’t let up though, and used my tongue like crazy on the head and the underside of the shaft. I felt my pussy start getting hot and itchy. I also felt a sense of accomplishment because dad’s phallus had gone from half-hard to fully erect while it was in my mouth.

I looked up at dad’s face again and into his eyes. He nodded slightly and shoved his schlong down my throat again. I sucked and tongued and hummed to beat the band. Dad still didn’t shoot off. In fact, it took me a solid fifteen minutes of the hardest work I’ve ever done to get daddy to shoot off on my tonsils.

I rested and caught my breath before I started working on dad’s dick again so it would get hard enough to fuck. Finally, it was stiff enough to get the head past the ring of muscle surrounding my vagina. I realized I couldn’t win by being honest, so I started saying stuff like, “I’ve never taken such a big cock in my little pussy daddy. Be gentle with my soft, silky, wet, tight little pussy, daddy.”

Apparently, that stuff worked better on me than it did on dad. I could tell I was going to cum before dad did if I couldn’t figure out a way to cheat.

Then dad whispered, “Jessica, how does it feel to know the man fucking you sees right through your games? How does it feel to know you can’t bully or manipulate your father? How does it make you feel to know your daddy’s cock is filling up your cunt right now and is rubbing you in a way you’ve never felt before? How does it feel to want to just let go and cum for your daddy, whether or not you win?”

I screamed and came hard. Daddy kept fucking me until I’d cum twice more, just to prove it wasn’t a fluke. They weren’t little tingles like I’d had doing myself. Mom’s tongue and Eugene’s little prick were better than masturbation, but not by much. Daddy’s big dick gave me huge, whole body orgasms that forced me to squirm and scream. The orgasms daddy gave me were so profound, everything I thought I knew was shaken out of my head.

When I stopped shaking, I said, “Jane, may I eat your pussy?”

My sister said, “Daddy, would you like to watch my twin go down on me?”

I whispered, “Daddy, would you please fuck me from behind, like a little bitch in heat, while I apologize to Jane with my mouth on her pussy?”

Dad said, “Good idea, Jessica.”

I had always been too selfish to go down on my girlfriends or my mom, so I’m sure I sucked at cunnilinguis, but I kept trying to do my best. Jane came and whimpered, “Daddy, let sis feel you flood her snatch.”

Dad came and shot his spunk on my cervix. That made me cum harder than ever. I was shocked at how much cream came out of daddy’s big balls. It really did feel like a flood of warm goo, filling every secret place inside me and making me feel like daddy owned all of me. Jane came again, so at least I got her off, and it felt good not to be a selfish bitch for once.

I got a call from mom saying I should come home. I got out of dad’s place before anyone could make me admit I’d lost. I went back to my mom’s place. I was confused. I wasn’t even thinking of mom’s place as “home” any more.

I was planning on getting my mom and Eugene back doing my bidding as soon as I got home. I figured that bullying mom, humiliating pencil dick Eugene, and reasserting my dominance as the bitch queen of the house would cheer me up. Before the bus had gone half way across town, Jane called me.

She said, “Jess, I just wanted to warn you that our daddy’s semen is really special. Since you got some down your throat and more up your vag, you are going to be feeling a little different. If it works on you the way it affects me, you are going to be hungry for more of dad’s cream, sort of like a drug addict craves junk.

“All I can tell you, sis, is that nobody else can satisfy your cravings once you get dad’s spunk inside you. Don’t even bother trying to find a guy with a bigger dick. It has nothing to do with size, it’s the chemicals in dad’s semen and how he uses his big dick to fuck you.”

I thought Jane was just fucking with my mind, so I ignored her warning.

I started ordering people around as soon as I got to mom’s house. I guess mom and Eugene were so used to being bullied that they did what I told them. Mom licked my clit like crazy, but I couldn’t cum. Eugene fucked me like his life depended on it, but I barely got wet, and I didn’t cum. I was getting very horny and I was frustrated because I couldn’t cum. I got really nasty and yelled and screamed at them for being incompetent. Eugene’s dick seemed so small it wasn’t even worth the effort to let him stick it in me. I decided I’d let him sperm me so maybe his cream would soothe my puss and I’d stop itching and burning inside. Jane told me I’d be craving my daddy’s big cock and his deeply satisfying spend, but I wouldn’t even admit it to myself. When Eugene spurted in me, there was barely an eye-dropper full of his scum and it seemed to me that I was hornier and itchier than before.

Things had gotten out of control while I was gone too. Without consulting me, mom announced she was pregnant to Eugene and he had proposed. Mom accepted right away. He had decided to go by his middle name, “Ron,” from now on so he wouldn’t seem so wimpy.

Before I could get things back the way I thought I wanted them, “Ron” said, “Jess, it’s time you moved out. Your mom and I are planning to act like honeymooners for the foreseeable future, and your disagreeable ass will definitely be in our way. On top of that, we don’t need you around your brother or sister, spreading negativity that would upset the baby.

My mom said, “I kept all the money your dad paid in child support in a bank account. Here’s the passbook. I suggest you use some of it to pay for tuition at ‘State.’ Maybe your dad will let you live with him to keep expenses down.

I called dad and asked for permission to come live with him. He very calmly said, “Do you have something you want to say to me?”

“Yes daddy. I lost the contest. Please let me live with you so you and my sister can teach me how to be a good girl. I promise I will do everything the loser is supposed to, on top of the duties required to live at your house,” I said.

Dad gave me permission to live with them. At first, it was like being a third wheel. Imagine living with a newly married couple who were crazy in love, and had sex to the limit of human endurance while they ignored me. It was humiliating and sexually frustrating.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.