Trick or Treat; Skirts, Rods & Ghosts - Cover

Trick or Treat; Skirts, Rods & Ghosts

by Gator

Copyright© 2019 by Gator

Mystery Story: This is the story. a tale of wronged boys, tricked by girls in mini skirts who drove away and sold the cars to a chop shop. All adults they were all punished, the boys who never got their hot rods backs were still angry. One of the girls now a nurse was having trouble with her conscious as she tried to move on. In a mansion on Halloween the boys get revenge as ghost who anally assault the girls in locked rooms where they could not have entered. The mystery is on to solve how they did it.

Caution: This Mystery Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Crime   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Revenge   .

Disclaimer: The following story is based on the television show, Dragnet. The show is a Mark V11, Jack Webb Production and all plots and characters belong to them and the studio. They are used in parody, fan fiction form. The following story is a fictional representation and exists only in the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to any literary work is strictly coincidental.

This is the city. Los Angles, California. A place where interfacing with humanity ... representing every race, color and sexual orientation ... that, no matter how one chose the cultural nexus of the Pacific Rim. Almost two million city dwellers and another eleven million people work and play here and in the honeycomb of surrounding suburbs. And, like any other place anywhere when human behavior is laid bare, there are those who have it and those who want it.

Those who have it, enjoy it ... no matter how they got it. Those who want it, can get it by attempting to better themselves ... in a empathetic greater community populated by respectable citizens cheering them on. Or they can try to take it the easy way. Because even in a city of skyscrapers, down below in the mansion district once home to some of the largest fortunes in a growing America. One of those mansions once was the opulent home of the founder and builder of a vast railroad that that to the East from Los Angeles and to the Midwest to connect with the player of railroads in Chicago. Born of gold, oil, film talkies, telegraph and grocery and department store fortunes, the haves take most of the cake and leave just a single slice for the hard working, just a step above poor.

Sometimes a conscious slips and people steal what does not rightfully belong to them. That’s where I come in, doing a job with little thanks. But, I always do my best to solve the crimes. Most times they are an enigma wrapped up in a puzzle of questions and accompanying answers. I investigate and draw well-thought out conclusions. Then I interview make case for arrest, hand the DA the package and our fine city if convicted brings the guilty to justice. Best is my method, keeping the faith baby, on a daily basis. I work here. I carry a badge.

Coeds age of college have a tendency to think they are invincible, but if they abuse their sleep cycles and bodies, the results of sleep fatigue and immunity shut down should not at all unexpected. This can happen from bad habit or a conscience about bad girl acts. But, when this happens on the hospital staff of Mercer Hospital and one very dedicated doctor, Ann Brown, who firmly believes females who don’t take care of themselves and abuse their bodies no matter how pretty the package they are wrapped in need a physical lesson to learn self discipline!

Laura was just such a young lady and her study habits and accompanying procrastination were exactly the young woman’s health occurrence that she was damn sick of seeing and was determined to change one behind at a time. She reasoned her poor study habits and procrastination on her major history paper was justified. Then there were the chapter after chapter of boring Social Sciences, Geography.

Laura was supposed to read and do the questions, but instead she forced the reading into blocks of time in the middle of the night and shabbily not living up to her potential answered the essay questions. Her pajama pant clad butt squirmed in her chair remembering the consequences of such unsatisfactory work effort at the hands of her mother and her wooden spoon!

When things get bad enough and poor study habits and all time study sessions become the norm, it is inevitable the body is going to take a beating. While the brown haired eighteen year old could not have known it as she put on a pair of navy cotton brief panties and pulled them up over her bottom noticing in the mirror part of her lower round butt cheeks were hanging out of the bottom of the panties. Then she put on a short jean skirt especially tight in the seat showing off her panty clad butt through the denim fabric snugly across her bottom.

The college coed took a taxi to Mercer mansion and was told she would be seen by Dr. Ann Montgomery. Laura was confident there was a pill she could give her to make her feel better and take her out of this funk of lasting fatigue.

The taxi cab arrived at the multi story hospital and Laura could see the the Hollywood Sign up on the mountain, which was the most recognizable sight of the Hollywood Sign. Soon inside and checked in to an emergency room. Laura lay down on the bed feeling very tired and closed her eyes until the doctor arrived. Doctor Ann Brown entered the room with a flick of her long brunettehair to around her shoulders and shut the door.

Laura explained her symptom and non-ability to sleep even in the day time. Dr. Ann did the routine checks and began to quiz Laura about her college student habits. Ann continued to make her diagnosis, but she was pretty sure it was just like the dozens of college young ladies she had seen before who acted like children instead of adults when it came to their health. Chronic fatigue brought on by all night study sessions and actually forcing their bodies to sleep during the day, throwing off their designed and need rim sleep.

Ann looked into the deer in the headlight eyes of Laura and decided enough was enough. Laura was not out partying all night; she was just a procrastinating student. It was time for Laura to get a dose some needed medicine. “I want you to get up and go to the bottom of the bed, pull your skirt up around your waist and pull your panties down so you’re bare bottom is bent over for me.

“I will be right back with your dose of medicine I have determined necessary for your present condition.” Laura sat up and got off the bed. Reluctantly she moved down to the end of the bed, but stopped at pulling up her jean skirt and panties. Dr. Ann walks up behind her and gives her a firm “spank” on her bottom.

“Young lady when a doctor gives you an order you obey. Laura rubs her bottom to sooth the sting from the reprimanding spank.

Laura reluctantly pulls down her blue jean off her bottom followed by her navy cotton brief size panties. Bare white arch was soon reluctantly up in the air as Laura followed doctor’s orders.

“That’s better now I hope you will mind like you just did. I will be back to deliver your medicine.” Ann said with a smile as she looked at her female guest. Client POV: Point Of View: Why do I have to bare my butt?

She could just give me the injection in the arm. Laura thought before the firm spank from Ann.

Who would have thought that she can be that strong and firm?

Laura wasn’t so sure any more about her medicine would be an injection or a pill. But this woman couldn’t spank her, could she?

She was an adult now, okay. She didn’t act like one, but her mom was the only one who had ever spanked her before. All this questioning about my study habits, like she could read my mind. She knows that I’m a procrastinator ... but she is a doctor, she is supposed to help me, feel better, not to punish me like a child.

That swat was just because, I didn’t bare my butt, like she told me too! Now I will get my medicine like any other guest and then

I will go home and feel better. I have to admit I felt a tingle as she told me to bare my butt, but this could not happen, or could it?

What is it about hearing those words that made her butt squirm? They always had.

Still, I do not understand. Why not just give me the shot in my arm and why do I have to bare my butt? Laura’s thought was interrupted just as Ann’s hand hit her butt. “ Ahh, what was that for?” Laura asked, as she rubbed her stinging bottom.

When her doctor, Ann left the room, Laura continued rubbing her butt and wondering what Ann meant by, “I hope you choose to mind like you just did”. She was here to get a medicine and to stop feeling so shitty, so she could function again and get restful sleep again. And who was this doctor to spank her. Only my mother can spank me. I want my medicine and then I leave.

I’m not a child that learns a lesson when you spank her bottom!

Wow, this really hurts! Isn’t she supposed to free me from pain and help me feel better, not make it worse! The hard spank she had given her as a grown woman was really embarrassing.

I’m eighteen years old, and been treated like a child. I hope the medicine acts fast and I can go home. “Oh, ah, umm could you be a little more careful please, I want to sit on my butt.”

Laura said as Ann gave her the shot.

Laura got the feeling, that Dr. Ann knew guest like her and didn’t exactly like them. Now she had to pay for this. Too bad, she couldn’t see Dr. Ann’s face, as she gave her the shot in her cute bottom she was confident Dr. Ann was enjoying seeing. Laura would like to see that.

I’m pretty sure she likes this situation. That I lay bare butt before her and she is my doctor and can choose the treatment.

The bratty guest was taken out of her thoughts by Dr. Ann’s questions.

Typical doctor questions but still she didn’t see why her doc needed to know all her habits for the treatment. “Why are you asking all this? I’m a student; I don’t have a typical eating habit. I eat and sleep when I have the time. You were a student herself, you probably remember the crazy study hours and stuff like that. So can I go home now, please?”

Laura felt little twinge of panic in her stomach, as it was becoming apparent Doc Ann’s bedside manner had a bite.

“Watch it young lady or I may decide to flush out all that crappy junk food you have been putting in your system. Do you eat junk food and meals in a rush? Perhaps it’s the Kleister Tube you really need to whip you back in shape!”

“No need to flush me out, my bathroom habits are fine and on schedule.” Laura decides to move the conversation along to a conclusion.

“Are you done with my checkup, I really have a lot to do tonight and need to go home.”

The recalcitrant guest wanted to leave. She had a feeling, Dr. Ann had something against her, and she just wanted to leave, pretty fast.

She was a nice woman, pretty and a good doctor, for sure, but her bed side manner gave her reason to pause as Ann’s characteristics reminded Laura of her mom when she was in big trouble, which she was when her mother was her disciplinarian. That was this was now and she was an adult woman, so before Dr. Ann got a chance to act like her mom in this type of situation she wanted to leave. The lady doc looked on as the in an old style white above the nurse dress jabbed the shot into the pink hued skin of her bottom cheek, giving her the injection that stung going in as the college coed felt the B12 shot being administered. That was sure to leave her butt sore! Laura recognized as her reality.

Ann told Laura, “Don’t you roll those eyes at me. It appears to me that it is time for one on one coaching, Laura.” Doctor Ann lectured.

“I am afraid your choices have determined the current state of the present and future purple bruises on your bottom cheeks. You brought me in to flourish in school and to do, so we must tackle this study issue from behind, young lady.”

Behind was right. Like her other colorful mini skirted minions they been punished, but restitution to pay for the boys hot rods made her hot bottom from the almost constant daily shots, much like she imagine she would feel with a hearty spanking was in a way although it painful way of being held accountable. Don’t get me wrong the shots hurt, but they give me new energy and the road to success.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.