Wilma and the Parlour - Cover

Wilma and the Parlour

by Marduk

Copyright© 2019 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A middle aged woman is bored and seek something to do she see a advert to work in a massage parlour and applies and gets the position and it is then that she comes to know what the 'extra' mean, she embraces those extras - Read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   .

Wilma was a 50 year old divorcee, she was slightly plump but she thought still fairly attractive, but she was desperate for something to do. The divorce had been successful, no real issues and both had separated without coming to blows, her husband had left the state and now she was pondering what to do, just something to keep herself occupied. Although the marriage had not been a success, at least they had done things, now the question was ‘what to do’? It was just a small advert that was next to a larger one dealing with a new hose connection for she knew the back hose definitely needed maintenance. The small advert read. ‘Wanted mature woman to work in a massage parlour, wages negotiated’. She wasn’t a prude although she and her husband had virtually lived separate lives she had taken a course in massage procedure some years before, it was mainly to put a bit of ‘get up’ back into the marriage, but it hadn’t worked. There was a mobile number she rang, a woman answered. She stated that she rang because of the advert. No further explanation was called for, just a time for an appointment.

Once she said that she had taken a massage course she was told the wages but was told that there were opportunities for that to increase. Wilma thought that was if she did a good job and the clients put in a good word for her, however, that was not what the manager was referring to, but didn’t elaborate. She was asked when she could start and was then shown over the facilities. There was another woman, similar in age that she was introduced to; her name was Karen and then the manager left for the phone was ringing. Karen smiled. “Have you ever worked in a parlour before Wilma?” she was asked. Wilma smiled but said no although she had taken a course to try and put some desire into her marriage, but that had failed. “Why?” she was asked.

“I don’t think my husband had any interest in me, our marriage was almost non-existing, we lived, although under the same roof, separate lives and after years decided to separate completely and that is why I am here, seeking something to keep me busy and give me an interest”. The other woman smiled. Wilma was silent for few seconds as she quickly gave the massage room a quick inspection but then asked. “The manager mentioned the wages but then said there could be negotiated increases, but didn’t elaborate. Did she mean if the clients were happy and mentioned it” The other woman nearly doubled up with laughter and the surprised expression on Wilma face only increased the giggles till she explained. “No what she means Wilma is that all the clients ask if there are other services, in other words ‘sexual’, that is where the extra money comes from. The manager is not interested in those arrangements, she does it herself and has a number of very satisfied clients and generally her clients book a hour, I just operate on the half hour as you will for an hour plus the extras can be expensive”, she said. Wilma was silent for a couple of minutes, her mind ticking over for what her colleague was saying this parlour was a virtually a brothel. “What ... what sort of charges, apart from the advertised one are negotiated”, she asked.

“There are four categories”, Karen replied. “All clients will ask for you to be nude that is why you will wear a white house coat, you will be nude under it, it saves time especially in a half service service. Nude and a handjob is fifty dollars, nude and a full suck job plus a cock and ball massage is seventy and a full service, cock and ball massage, a good suck job and a full fuck is a hundred”. All Wilma did was give an utterance of surprise as Karen continued. “All what you receive in the room is tax free, money directly into your keeping, a real black economy, plus your wages which you pay tax on. I finished one week with over thousands of dollars gained in the room. I was exhausted by the end of the week for all I did was fuck.

With the ‘house rules’ now engraved into her mind she received her first client, she didn’t say extra services were available but as the client was nude it was only seconds before the question of what else was available was asked. Her answer bought on a request. “Could I have the handjob I just couldn’t come at the other charges at the minute”, the client replied. Wilma hadn’t stripped for a man in a long time but although a little plump her client was not unhappy and as she massaged his growing cock, squeezing his balls, giving him the massage rub and then back to that throbbing cock he offered little gasps of pleasure and spread his thighs so she could get a better grip on his vibrating cock. “Harder”, he muttered. She smiled but added a little more oil so she could slide up and down that shaft. She applied more pressure, grabbed the balls, squeezing and stretching them while working his cock harder and faster till his being gave a jerk and a gasp echoed as his balls exploded and gush after gush of cum spat out, flowing over her oil soaked mit, she kept the pressure on till the last drop dribbled down the shaft. She then wiped away all the evidence and asked. “Did you enjoy that?” All he did was nod and grin till he handed her the ‘extra’ arrangement. “Maybe ... maybe next time you could suck me off”, he said as she turn to leave and allowing him to dress. “You know the arrangement”, she smiled. “If you are happy with that I will suck you off”.

She was surprised at her own comment, just casually said as though sucking a man off was an everyday occurrence, but as that cock exploded and cum gushed out she remembered the one and only time she had sucked her husband off and how he had held her head hard into his groin as he filled her mouth and although she didn’t tell him she enjoyed it and as the cum shot from her client’s cock she felt a tingling of excitement and licked her lips, yes she would suck him off again for to be frank his cock did excite her.

Her next client was a tradesman and like her first client asked what the ‘other arrangements were’. Again she repeated the conditions, he gave a nod. “I love being sucked off while my balls are massaged”, he said. “So we settle for a nude massage and a full suck job and ball massage”, he said. She smiled as she removed her dress. “I like your tits and I’m glad you don’t shave. I hate women that shave their cunts”, she didn’t say anything just began the ‘beginning massage’ rubbing his back, working his legs and feeling his balls, just giving them a taste of what she could do so by the time he turned over his cock was already rising to the occasion. She applied oil to his stomach and gradually began to rub, working towards that pulsating cock, she gave it a slight touch then applied the oil, which she knew from her learning days was a coconut oil which had a pleasant touch, she rubbed it over the erection and onto the balls, then she bent down, giving the erection a lick while squeezing the balls, he gave a slight shudder, she licked again and then with just a slight hesitation opened her mouth and took inches in and began to suck; he erupted.

So violently did he shudder that Wilma had to almost lock her mouth so his cock would not fall out, slowly the shuddering stopped, she released the cock it came out covered in saliva, she squeezed his balls and began to gobble that saliva coved cock, she sucked and sucked, dragging more of the length into her mouth till her lips were buried into his cock hair, she dragged her mouth up and down while stretching his now swollen balls. His moans grew louder; he reached up mauling her tits and pulling her nipples. Wilma pushed her tits closer for a better massage, and all the time she sucked, dragging his cock in an almost vice like grip. She knew he was about to blow, his balls were throbbing and then it came, gush after gush, but she sucked and held that cock till ever drop had flooded her mouth and then slowly released that captured length of meat and as her mouth relaxed cum and saliva began to sweep from her lips, but when the cock fell free her mouth became a torrent of man’s seed and saliva.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.