My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 5: Isekai Life & Big Sister

Fantasy Story: Chapter 5: Isekai Life & Big Sister - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

I lay there a moment, getting used to the sensations of being two people at once.

So much information all in one moment was overwhelming, but I was able to rein it in, restrain it. Hopefully I could dig around for new bits of knowledge as they became necessary...

“My prince? Little brother?”

Oh, yes. The reason why I “awakened”.

I cracked my eyes open against the glare, and peered upwards at a goddess.

Framed against the sun, her deep red hair seemed to glow, even though it was merely pulled back into a short ponytail. She looked down at me with bright blue eyes set in a delicate-featured face with a cute, upturned nose, and a fair but not quite pale complexion. Her expression was creased with worry, and her lips parted as if in mid-word. Her figure was thoroughly hidden by the armour she wore, but my memory immediately provided for what her protection hid- small handfuls of breast, a lithe and athletic frame with just the barest hint of muscle. All in all, a high-tier beauty.

To say I was at a loss for words would not be wrong.

“Prince? Are you still sleepy?”

I attempted to shake the cobwebs from my brain. We were waiting for a ferry, it seems, and I had reclined on a grassy hillside and ended up taking an impromptu afternoon nap.

“Nglphm”

So much for a good first impression, even if it wasn’t a first impression.

I turned my head to one side, and spit the phlegm that had been clogging my throat.

“Excuse me. Sorry, Katriana. I know you don’t like it when I do vulgar things.”

Katriana, that is, my older sister gave me a warm smile.

“Don’t worry, my prince. I think I can overlook it after my little brother was so cutely drooling in his sleep.”

I flushed bright red. I was a little brother for less than a minute and already I was getting teased.

Katriana offered me a hand up, which I took. Dusting off my robes, I could see we were standing not far from a calm river bend. The river was broad and deep, and on the opposite bank, at the outside of the bend, was a large city, nestled between the river and the mountains.

The city of Tresens had survived for hundreds of years, well-fortified and in a very defensible position. The only way into the city was through a series of mountain passes overland, or by crossing the Islingquet River as we were. Tresens itself was ruled by a lord knight by the name of Gilfar, who was a proud devotee of the All-Father. This week, there was a tournament and games to be held in the All-Father’s honour, and as a means for Gilfar to recruit for the Tresens military. Nobles and kings from many leagues around were supposed to be there, recruiting talent individuals as guards, warriors, agents or advisors. Mine and Katriana’s intention was not to compete, but to get hired, both to augment our dwindling gold supply and to establish new allies for the day when we attempt to take back my throne.

It seems this world is full of many city-states like Tresens, but few countries. The presence of monsters makes it difficult for kings and others to control large swathes of land. The presence of small bands of independent mercenaries is a necessity brought on by trade- while large-scale transport of goods is impossible, merchants ranging from small-scale peddlers to caravans do exist, and make use of adventurers as guards. Adventurers also serve as messengers, bounty hunters, and all the usual stuff.

A fat, flat-bottomed ferry was making it’s way over to our side of the shore, where, at a small dock, a handful of peddlers waited with their carts, with sundry guards and even a knight with a small retinue.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my nose, and startled. But it was only Katriana, smiling kindly after poking my nose.

“It looked like I was losing you again. It wouldn’t do to have you fall asleep on your feet.”

“Ah, I’m sorry, I’m just tired from our travels ... please, don’t worry so much.”

Why was my heart beating so fast suddenly?

“I worry for you, little brother. I know you’re not healthy, so please, just put up with your big sister’s doting.”

Anything for you! Is what I wanted to say. But instead I frantically searched my brain for something not weird and maybe kind of sweet to say.

“It’s not something bothersome. I know you only worry because you care.”

That must have worked, because it made Katriana smile and little more brightly.

Score one for me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.