My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 45: Isekai Life & Wedding Night

Fantasy Story: Chapter 45: Isekai Life & Wedding Night - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

We started our little drinking party at the Lazy Ox. The innkeeper there recognized us, though he was not ecstatic to greet us. I suppose the number of times we returned to his inn bloody, dirty, smelly, or what have you didn’t endear us to him, despite our coin. Still, we were able to sit down, have some wine, and enjoy the music and revelry around us.

I was keeping my drinking light. I didn’t really have any desire to go on some kind of huge bender like Voss was implying he wanted. I realize that, over my time in this new world, that I had changed in a few subtle ways. Being around people seemed less of an issue. I wasn’t sure how much I enjoyed just going places and drinking with strangers, but Voss and Enna- two people who, in my previous life, I would have nothing but contempt for- were my two best friends. Well, at least the two best friends among people I wasn’t sleeping with.

But big booze-fueled pub crawls still weren’t my cup of tea. Or, I suppose, mug of ale. I went along with it for awhile, as I was building a fine case of cabin fever over the last few days and just being out and about was refreshing. After the Lazy Ox, we went to a place called the Red Moon Tavern, an upscale establishment that featured glass mugs in place of the usual pewter tankards, and from there we visited the Blue Gryphon Inn, which was rancorously noisy because of a locally famous bard playing choice folk tunes in honour of the new Lord Paramount.

I was when Enna and Voss started discussing where to go next that I feigned a yawn. “Well, it’s been interesting, but I think I’m going to head back. I suppose I still tired pretty easily.”

Enna and Voss shared a significant glance. “Yeah, you probably should,” Voss allowed, “Here, we’ll walk you back to make sure there’s no trouble, before we head out again.”

Better safe than sorry, I suppose. What I was mildly surprised at was Bekker greeting us at the palace gates upon my return.

“Everything is prepared, Sir and Lady,” Bekker said with a bit of a bow when we approached, “My Prince, forgive my deception.”

“Deception... ?” I replied with a bit of surprise, only to have Enna nudge me in the back towards the gates.

“We’ll be out enjoyin’ ourselves with my boy Bekker ‘ere,” she said with a grin, “You go an’ ‘ave fun with your ladies.”

Apparently my servants and fiancees have been involved in some kind of conspiracy against me. But, if I was being deliberately left alone with my three girls, that was incentive enough to make me go along.

After my three non-harem servant waved goodbye and departed, I headed through the palace to our little courtyard, nodding at the guards as I went. They knew us for the Lord Paramount’s guests pretty well at this point, and so I was able to make it through, unmolested.

When I returned to our little courtyard, it was well past dusk. Dozens of candles littered every place where they could be made to stand, bathing the courtyard in a pale yellow glow. Ashryn stood at the centre, holding a book and a bell, her silvery holy robes glimmering in the light. Katriana and Calliope were nowhere in sight.

I approached Ashryn, who smiled brightly when she saw me. “Uh ... what’s all this?” I said when I was close enough to talk in a normal tone, “Hawkins might be upset to find out that you’ve stolen all his candles...”

Ashryn beamed a smile at me. “We didn’t steal them, silly,” it wasn’t clear whether or not my joke went over her head, “This ... is a wedding. Your wedding, you know?”

I blinked, then gave an uncertain grin. “You know ... there didn’t need to be a surprise, Katriana and I were planning to get married soon anyway...”

“Well, she wanted to do a surprise wedding anyway,” Ashryn explained, “Don’t question it, you’re better off leaving us girls with our flights of fantasy.”

With that she rang the bell, which sound clear and bright in the otherwise quiet night. Right on cue, as if she was waiting for it, the door to Katriana’s room slid open, and Calliope stepped out into the courtyard, wearing her finest robe. Smoothly she stepped aside, holding the door for Katriana.

It’s strange how you can think a loved one is beautiful, but then they wear something special or even just out of the ordinary, and you learn all over again just how lovely they are. Katriana’s pure white wedding dress was all one piece, a tight bodice that clung to the curves of her waist and chest and left her arms bare, ending at a high-low skirt that hung to her knees in the front and down to her ankles in the back. She carried a small bouquet of pink roses, and her dress dazzled with bits of crystal sewn into the embroidery.

I was stunned at how lucky I was to have such a woman, even my sister, willing to commit her entire life to me, even satisfying all my perverse desires. I know this is my “Heaven”, but for a person like me, having the attention of not just this girl, but two others who were just as lovely (and here to take part in the wedding!) was not my usual state. Before this, my usual response to smiling at a girl was for her to frown and walk away...

Katriana tapped me on the nose. “Are you with us, Theodore?” she said with a giggle. I abruptly realized that I was staring the entire time. I shook my head, realized what I was doing, then nodded instead. “Sorry, I’m here, I was just...”

“I think I have an idea of what you were doing...” she said, giving me a slow, shy smile. “I can’t believe this is happening ... I’m going to marry my sweet, gentle little brother, and be his queen...”

I swallowed hard. “You can’t believe it? I can’t believe that someone like me is going to marry the beautiful, incredible woman he’s been crushing on for most of his life.”

Katriana giggled again. “Well, at least we agree that this is unbelievable.”

I shared an awkward laugh with her, while Calliope and Ashryn shared a smile at our general dorkiness.

“Ah, wait!” I said, suddenly. I reached into my sleeve, feeling for one of the hidden pockets that wizard’s robes were always lined with. In it were a couple other things I happened to buy at the jeweler, what seemed like forever ago- two rings, one plain golden band for me, and a golden band set with a small red spinel for her. I slipped the ring onto Katriana’s finger, and she gave me a smile in return, examining the ring closely as I slipped on my own.

“Alright, are we ready to begin?” Ashryn asked. Katriana bit her lip and nodded. I smiled and nodded as well, reached forward to wrap my hands around my sisters’.

The ceremony was relatively short. First Ashryn rang the bell again, shaking it while she circled Katriana and I, going three times around us. Probably to “scare off evil spirits” I guess, I was still a little fuzzy on a lot of religious lore of this world. I guess old!Theodore was similarly disinterested in gods and such.

When Ashryn returned to her original position, she intoned several prayers, asking the gods to bless our union and look kindly after our health, prosperity and fertility. Katriana blushed and fidgeted at that last part. Even Calliope had a part to play, in a sort of “witness” role, and having to circle around Katriana and I with a lit candle.

To be perfectly honest, I somewhat tuned out of a lot of the specifics. I only had eyes for my bride.

Soon enough, it was time for the vows. Katriana lead, looking me deep in the eyes as she spoke her vows.

“With all my heart, I, Katriana of House Esche, take you, Theodore to be my husband. I promise to be your lover, companion, and friend, Mother to your children, Your ally in conflict, Your supporter and comrade, Your comfort in sadness, Your strength in times of need. I will listen with understanding, and trust you completely, all the days of my life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.