My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 42: Isekai Life & Marking Territory

Fantasy Story: Chapter 42: Isekai Life & Marking Territory - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

I woke up early for once. I was turned toward Ashryn, spooning her. I felt a little bad for poo-pooing the rooms here- the mattress was soft enough that you sank three inches into it, the sheets were silk, and whatever the pillows were stuffed with, they were just stiff enough to provide the right amount of support, as if they had been carefully calibrated that way.

Ashryn was still sound asleep, her silver hair arrayed around her head like a halo. Most of the time, she seemed to have that elvish agelessness about her, where she could have been a mature-looking teen or a young-looking grandmother or anything in between. But when she was asleep, she looked as fresh and sweet as a spring flower.

I slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb my elven fiancee. As quietly as possible, I rifled through my backpack and drew out my spellbook. I only had an hour or so every morning to memorize spells, else I had to do without, and Malgarath’s dragon fire probably ripped through what was left of my Armor spell like it was cheap toilet paper.

So I sat and studied or a bit, and then intoned the magic words for my Armor. I glowed briefly, as the enchantment settled on me like a comforting (but unfelt) security blanket. Thankfully, my robe wasn’t a spell component- fully luxuriating in my newfound privacy, I slept without underclothes and didn’t bother getting dressed right away.

That finally got Ashryn to stir, so, as carefully as I could, I retrieved my key, unlocked the storage chest, and hunted out the component I would need to a different kind of spell.

“Theo?” Ashryn said sleepily, “Where you saying something?”

“Yes, just a spell, silverheart,” I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. She rolled over to look at me, idly running a hand over my lower back.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Just touching you,” she replied, softly, then, “Why did you call me silverheart?”

I reached over and tugged a lock of her hair where she could see it. “Your hair is so beautiful,” I said quietly, “I half expected it to melt when I touched it, like ice.”

She giggled. “I’m not that cold.”

“No, you’re very warm,” I said, reaching up to stroke her cheek, “Just a passing thought. I don’t have to called you silverheart if you don’t want.”

Ashryn giggled again. “Be careful. I’m sure Katriana wouldn’t mind be called fireheart, but I don’t think Calliope would appreciate...”

“You don’t have to say it,” I said, wincing.

“ ... Barkheart,” she finished, then gave me a confused look. “What did you think I was going to say?”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, shaking my head at my own foolishness, “I bought you a gift. It was to make up for the loss of your painting, before I knew you weren’t upset about that.”

I opened my hand and revealed her present. It was a choker, much like Calliope’s, black satin with designed worked in gold, this time a pattern of leaf-like designs. The stone set in the centre was a violet garnet, which I had hoped would match her eyes, but it was just a shade or two too red. So much for working from memory.

She exclaimed over it all the same, taking it from me delicately, and examining it before clutching it to her chest. “It’s beautiful,” she said with awe, “I was a bit jealous of Calliope ... but you bought one for me, too.”

“So you like it?”

“I love it, Theodore,” she said gently, batting her eyes at me, “Thank you.”

She immediately sat up in bed, turn to put her back towards me, and handed me the choker over one shoulder. I took the choker and gently fastened it on, the small clasp slipping a little in my grip.

After, my hands drifted down her shoulders, then eased forward to take hold of each of her breasts. Ashryn giggled as my hands explored, leaning back into me. The soft flesh overflowed my hands, and when my fingers took hold of her nipples, her giggling turn to sighs.

“I used to think they were too big,” she said, as I played with her nipples, feeling them get hard, “I thought they were vulgar and lewd...”

“Mmm, well,” I said, “Let me show you how much I like them...”

I took her gently by the shoulders and laid her down on the bed. I crawled over her, lifting her legs, and just rubbed my hardening cock against he pussy lips. Ashryn moaned a little in anticipation, but I had other plans for now. I lowered myself to one of her nipples, and licked it, circling my tongue around her areola before nibbling lightly on the tip.

I used her pussy on my cock as an indication of how well I was doing. The more I played my tongue and mouth over her nipples, the more she writhed and rubbed against my rod, silently begging for my cock. But I was relentless, teasing, nibbling, licking. You had to be rougher with larger breasts, or so I had heard, but all the same I played the elf priestess like a finely tuned instrument until the subtlest little touch or twitch had her moaning. Her puffy, moist lips thrust out against my cock with urgency, but still I wouldn’t let up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.