My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 34: Isekai Life & Calliope Compromise

Fantasy Story: Chapter 34: Isekai Life & Calliope Compromise - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

While we enjoyed the food and good company, I kept glancing over at the treasure pile. Voss noticed and asked, “So, that’s the plan for that? We could probably pawn most of the jewellery off on that one guy we know.”

“Sell, we will sell it to him,” I corrected, “Pawning is something different.”

“Sell, then.”

“If we’re lucky, he will know someone who might be interested in some of this other stuff,” I continued, “Can’t imagine he’d be into a gold-inlaid mandolin, or a bottle of fine liquor.”

“Or a landscape painting...” I glanced over at Ashryn who smiled apologetically. “I’m sorry, Theo, while the painting is very pretty, I don’t think we can carry it around with us. I think I’d rather you sell that,” she said, fidgeting, “And, maybe, get me a present with some of the money left over?”

“Alright, if that’s what you want.” She was right, but I was still a little disappointed. I really wouldn’t have minded having that landscape in our castle, eventually. “But we’re going to have to reorganize how we do the money division from here on out.”

That made everyone pause somewhat nervously. Obviously, everyone wanted a share of the big haul. And now I was suddenly changing the rules on them all, now that I was the central authority in the room.

“We need to start getting serious about saving money for our quest,” I said, “We’re going to need lots of resources to overthrow a king ... and, now that all of you are sworn to me in one way or another, I need to take responsibility for providing for all your needs. Tomorrow, we’ll turn all this loot into liquid cash, and then I’ll pay you each a stipend. The rest will go into a lockbox, which I’ll need to purchase along with a sturdy lock. It’ll provide a secure place for our unused magic items, too.”

I gestured at everyone. “You’ll receive less than you would otherwise, but I’ll worry about your needs- clothing, armour, weapons, accommodations. Is that agreeable to everyone?”

Voss and Enna looked a little skeptical, but what could they do? They just swore themselves to my service.

We continued chatting long into the night. Or, rather, they continued chatting- I was content to let my mind drift on a warm sea of wine and laughter, just enjoying this thing I had started. Katriana and Voss caught everyone up on what had passed to date- our adventure in the mountains, hunting for Enna, and our early encounter with the hobgoblins.

All these people had sworn to help me on my quest, but what did I really know about my home? I thought back, scanning Theodore’ thoughts like a catalogue. It was a vast, oceanside city, which had once been split by the arrival of the Gods’ Arrow, the comet that had punished the old kings for their use of forbidden magic. Thus, the oldest parts of the city occupied a thin strip of land between a massive lagoon where the heart of the old city used to be, and the ocean. But as the city had grown, it has spread outwards, and had surrounded much of the lagoon. The new castle sat at one end of the lagoon like a shining crown, four walls facing the lands and it’s own harbour jutting out into the sparkling waters of the lagoon.

“It’s okay, if he’s too tired, w-we don’t have to do this now.”

“Nonsense~! You’ve said too much, now we’re determined.”

A hand gently rocked my shoulder, and my eyes fluttered open. I must have fall asleep in my chair- the fire on the hearth has burned low, the food had all been whisked away, and Voss, Enna and Bekker must have retired to their own room. Katriana smiled, bent at the waist and shaking me, while Calliope and Ashryn watched from afar, Calliope with an embarrassed blush, Ashryn with a mischievous grin.

“What’s happening?” I said with a yawn, “Everyone else went to bed?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Katriana said, kneeling in front of me. That got me to wake up a little more. I blinked at her, wondering, when she finally spoke. “My prince, you have your comeliest knight and your two brides-to-be before you, isn’t there anything you’d like to do for you? Any royal commands?”

My heart thudded in my chest. My older sister was suggesting that we have sex, with Ashryn, even Calliope, involved? I had thought that she was barely on board with this harem thing, and now she was lining up a sex party for me?

Then it struck me.

Corgiel had said this was my Heaven, that all the women in it were predisposed to like and love me, to make me happy, satisfied and fulfilled. And on top of that, what seemed like months ago, I had asking for the “the full isekai treatment, including an inexplicable harem”.

Of course these girls were going to line up, eager to please and satisfy my every desire. They were made to be that way. They had been carefully crafted just to please me.

Of course, Corgiel also implied that I should be nice to my creations ... well, at least, I should take care not to torture them or made them unhappy. But, I could help myself to them ... and get exactly the kinds of sex that I want.

Roughly, I seized my sister by her curly red hair, and forced her head to tilt to the side. Katriana’s eyes went wide, not expecting this, and neither did the other two, judging by their gasps. I looked down at her imperiously and asked, “What happened to make my beloved sister such a cock-hungry slut? I thought you were better than this.”

“I-I’m not...” she squeaked, but I interrupted her.

“You’re here on your knees in front of me while my maiden knight and a priestess of the Silver Order look on, looking at me with these slutty, shameless eyes. Don’t lie to me.”

She swallowed. “I’m not a ... a...”

“Oh? Aren’t you?” I released her hair, “Suck my cock, slut. Let’s see if you can even bother resisting the urge.”

Face flushed with humiliation and arousal, Katriana undid my belt and pulled back my robes to reveal my rapidly-hardening cock. Calliope gave another gasp as Katriana lowered her head and took the head of my rod into her mouth, running her tongue over it.

Katriana wasn’t that great at giving blowjobs ... yet. I’d have plenty of time to train her. So I wasn’t completely lost in the sensation, at least not right away. I gestured to the other two girls. “Come and serve your prince.”

As if waiting for permission, Ashryn grinned and took Calliope’s hand, leading her forward. Calliope was a little hesitant, “Th-this wasn’t what I had in mind when I said...” but Ashryn shushed her, before kneeling beside Katriana, and pulling Calliope down with her.

After a moment, I seized Katriana by the hair again, and slowly pulled her away from my cock. She had been liberal with her spit, just as I taught her, and a string of it connected us as she pulled away.

I looked down at Ashryn. “You want to show your prince just how much you love him?”

She nodded eagerly, and gave my shaft a long lick, her tongue mingling with Katriana’s saliva. It sent a pleasant shiver up my spine, and Katriana noticed.

“Where did you learn to do that, Ashryn?” she asked.

“Oh, uh...” Ashryn gave a nervous giggle, “I was thinking of the rock candy on a stick from that shop, and just ... tried it.”

She bent down again and licked up the underside of my cock once more, only this time Katriana joined her, pressing her tongue against the side. Calliope shook her head, muttered “How am I even doing this?” and then extended her tongue licked up the other side of my cock.

I leaned as far back as my chair would let me. The feeling was heavenly. Three soft, moist tongues lapping at my manhood, exciting my most sensitive parts ... I could feel the difference in them, Ashryn’s enthusiastic laps, Calliope’s reluctant, dainty licks, and Katriana’s confident and eager strokes...

I lost my concentration before too long, and my cock exploded, jets of cum flying into the air to a chorus of surprised harem girls.

I opened my eyes. Ashryn had gotten the brunt of it, two big lines of semen climbed her face, onto her forehead and up into her hair. But the other two were not spared.

Calliope grimaced with the saltiness of it on her tongue, Katraian was more used to it, though, having swallowed two cumshots a few days earlier. Ashryn seemed pretty happy with it.

“Ooh, I guess we did okay? What’s all this stuff?” She asked.

“It’s your prince’s seed,” Katriana answered, “You can wipe it off, if you want, but it doesn’t taste too bad, once you get used to the texture.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.