My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 17: Isekai Life & Princely Command

Fantasy Story: Chapter 17: Isekai Life & Princely Command - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

Soon after all that, conversation wound down. Ashryn excused herself in order to get to the convent before it got too dark, and Voss decided that he’d better drop by his tenement at some point since he hasn’t spent more than hour there that wasn’t sleeping in the last four days, and at least he ought to keep his landlord from renting the place out from under him.

That was fine, as it left me and Katriana all by ourselves.

However, once everyone left, she seemed to hesitate, playing with a knot in the table rather than saying anything.

“Is something wrong?” I asked, daring to put a hand on her thigh.

She startled a little. “N-no, not really...”

There was a long pause, then, “You want to bed Ashryn, don’t you?”

So, there was a problem.

I sat back on the bench and leaned against the wall. “Well ... she is very beautiful ... and she seems interested in me...”

She smiled a little. “Well, give it a bit ... I don’t want you sticking that thing into just anyone.”

I gestured expansively. “As you can see, I’m here with you, not following her to her convent.”

She rolled her eyes. “Yeah, there are few places that can kindle lust like a convent...”

Well, okay, you say that, but...

“I’m just saying, let’s make sure we both like her before you ... consummate, okay?”

“I understand completely.”

“Great. Now, as for where you can stick that thing...”

We didn’t have sex right there in the dining room again, though we barely managed to keep it together long enough to get to our room. Unfortunately, once I barred the door, I turned around and found Katriana struggling to get out her cuirass, being unwilling or unable to use her bandaged hand.

I came up beside her, gently took the shoulders of her armour in hand and lifted it away carefully.

Standing close to a person, the smell of sweat, and undressing someone out of armour ... they don’t sound very erotic, but in that situation, I ended up rock hard.

We kissed each other deeply, as she helped me out of my robes on our way to bed. Because of her wounded hand, she was unable to act aggressively, like she did last time, so it was up to me this time.

I tried to be mindful of my low Constitution score- if this was going to be good, I couldn’t just sprint ahead. Instead, I planned on taking it slow.

When I gently lay Katriana down on the bed, with her arms above her head and her body exposed, she blushed furiously. Looking away, she muttered, “I still can’t bear you staring at me like that...”, but how could I not? Her smallish, yet perky breasts, and the glistening slit between her legs, I wanted a moment to drink it all in.

That’s when I knelt between her legs and gently pushed inside. She was wet enough that it was easy to get all the way in, and she moaned while her body accepted all of my cock. Her face momentarily looked pained, but I think that was the discomfort of having her pussy spread open by my cock. She would get used to it, in time.

Making sure my arms and legs were in a comfortable position, I began to slide most of the way out of her, then pushed forward, burying myself to the hilt again. I kept things at a painstaking pace, and soon Katriana was squirming under me, clutching the bed and writhing as I ever so slowly fucked her.

I was so enthralled, watching her enjoy herself, that I was surprised when she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, suddenly, pulled me close, and started moaning desperately in my ear. I was able to figure out what was going on pretty quick, and thrust quite a bit faster in order to get through that last sprint to the finish line.

When Katriana’s orgasm had finished, she put a hand on my chest and pressed firmly. “We should figure something else for you...” he said as she panted, “If you keep finishing inside me, we’re going to have a problem...”

I nodded, and managed to resist disregarding her entirely, and slipped my still very hard cock out of her pussy. “Well ... what about a blow job?”

“A what!?” Katriana gave me a very weird look, like she had never heard the term before.

“Alright...” I sighed, thinking, “It’s where you put my cock in your mouth ... tighten your lips around my shaft, and sort of rub it like that, with a lot of spit and using your tongue a little, too. It’s supposed to feel really good.”

I mean, how would I know? I died a virgin in my previous life. Snore, snore, pop, after all.

“That sounds disgusting.”

Her face matched her words. I needed to think fast, to salvage the situation, both because I wanted to finish, and because I didn’t want her looking at me that way.

She came really easily with me on top compared to yesterday. Could she be... ?

“Your prince is commanding you to do it.”

First, she went visibly pale, then flushed red. “What do you think you-”

I probed at her sex with my still hard cock, which made her gasp. “Well, if you’d prefer I take my liberties here...”

“Fine! Fine ... just ... I hope you’re happy...”

I removed over to the couch and sat back, my legs wide, and tried my best to look regal. When Katriana followed, I pointed on the floor in front of me. “Kneel.”

She gave me a glare, but, obediently, she knelt in front of me. Also, it seemed, she was blushing and, judging from the rise and fall of her chest, was breathing heavily.

“Go on, satisfy your prince,” I said, as imperiously as I could manage.

Her eyes lowered to my stiff rod, and, carefully, she took my cock into her mouth.

The sensation was different, but still good. Especially when her mouth filled with saliva, giving an even more moist feeling than her pussy did. I don’t know if it’s possible to have a natural talent for this sort of thing, but Katriana was taking the time and care to try and make me feel good.

Soon, the sight of her head bobbing up and down on my cock, with the sensations on my dick, finally got me to come to a climax. It came on so suddenly that I couldn’t control it, and so Katriana had no warning as I proceeded to empty my balls into her mouth.

She immediately choked, coughing a good splurt of cum and spit onto her chest in the process, her running eyes and cum-streaked lips and breasts made her look even more sexy, somehow.

I smiled down at her, and admonished her. “Is that any way to treat your prince’s gift? You should swallow it like a good girl.”

She cut me another glare, but obediently shut her lips and swallowed. “Thank you, my Prince,” she said with a thick voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.