My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 13: Isekai Life & Morning Surprise

Fantasy Story: Chapter 13: Isekai Life & Morning Surprise - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

I sighed. “Voss is right. We already have a job with a paid backer. We owe it to her to stick with that... Sorry, Katriana. I guess I shouldn’t have muddled the issue.”

Katriana shrugged it off, and peered over the coded message. “It’s alright, there wasn’t much of a better time to bring this up. Besides, there’s nothing saying we can’t work out the code while doing this other thing. Do you even have any idea what kind of cipher it even is?”

I was about to open my mouth to tell her I had no idea, but then realized I did have some. “It’s not a rotational cipher nor is it a substitution cipher. The pattern of runes or characters doesn’t work out. I think it might be a keyed cipher of some kind, in which case we’re out of luck until we find someone who knows the key or a copy thereof.” I suppose that Reading/Writing proficiency came with some advantages....

The silence was deafening. “Yeah, that was a whole bunch of words you just said,” Voss replied after awhile, taking the opportunity to top up my goblet with some wine.

Things wound down after that point. We chatted some more, ate some more food, discussed briefly what Voss intended to do with his earnings- he didn’t outright say it but I’m pretty sure he was headed to a brothel as soon as he was out of Katriana’s sight- and just sort of chilled. Voss had finished off most of a pitcher of wine by himself, then bid his goodbyes and listed out of the room at a tilt, forgetting his spear and pack while he did so.

“Ah, well,” I said as I put his bag on the tabletop where we couldn’t miss it, “I’m sure he’ll be grateful for these in the morning.”

“There are three rules,” Katriana said.

“Wha...?” I replied, not comprehending either her suddenly serious tone or expression.

“Rule number one, you’re not bringing anyone into this that I don’t approve of.”

“Huh?”

“Rule number two, I get to marry you first. I know you’re eventually going to have other wives you can be less careful about, who will be your official queen or what have you, but I want you first.”

“O-oh, I understand now.”

“Rule number three... don’t forget about me, okay?” Her determination seemed to leave all at once. “I’m giving you everything for just a part of you, so... please make sure I can have that little bit, alright?”

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Who could hear that kind of a confession without their pulse quickening?

Gently, I took her hand, clasped it in both of my hands, and looked her in the eyes. “I could never forget about my beautiful, loving and intelligent sister. If these are your conditions, I agree. You’re giving me your heart, so I promise to do whatever is in my power not to break it.”

Immediately, Katriana slid over to where I was sitting on the bench and straddled me, taking my face in her hands and kissing me deeply.

While I was momentarily distracted by the taste of wine on her tongue and the feeling of her lips, I did feel a little bad.

After all, as any power gamer would tell you, her three rules boiled down to 1) you have the extra step of passing an easy Charisma check to sleep with anyone, 2) marry her first with no mention of restriction on other fiancees or lovers, and 3) make time for her as the harem grows larger, which should be easy because why have a harem if you’re just going to obsess over the latest acquisition? Just be a playboy if that’s the case.

Katriana grinding into me brought me back to the present. I had the obvious reaction to having a beautiful woman straddling and kissing you, and her grinding hurt a little, but I didn’t mind in this situation.

Eventually I broke free of of her kiss. “Hold on a moment,” I said, undoing the belt of my robe and unwrapped myself until my hard cock popped free.

Katriana bit her lip anxiously. “Here...?”

Without waiting for a response, she slipped out of her breeches, and went back to straddling me, using a free hand to guide my cock inside her.

There was no resistance, just the warm, moist feeling of her walls enveloping my cock. She sighed happily as she settled onto me. It felt like bliss itself.

Pleasure flooded into me. I couldn’t handle it anymore, and I immediately lost control, clutching Katriana as the orgasm ripped through me. I shot my cum deep inside my sister, shuddering while Katriana held me close.

“Yes...” she sighed, “Thank you, my prince....”

“Are you sure that’s okay? Did you even, you know, finish?”

“Mmmm...” She shifted thoughtfully, “We will figure it out. As for the other thing... You’re not done yet, right?”

I barely managed to remember to grab Voss’ stuff before we heading upstairs. It was a little awkward taking his spear upstairs- no question, I had no proficiency- but the promise of a second round with Katriana was a strong incentive to get it done quickly.

We deposited our things just inside the room, and I barely had time to slide the bar over the door before Katriana seized me for another long, sensuous kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.