My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire - Cover

My Isekai Life in D&D: Fire

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 1: Isekai Life & Puppy Angel

Fantasy Story: Chapter 1: Isekai Life & Puppy Angel - Book 1 of My Isekai Life in D&D. A misanthropic gamer unexpectedly dies and winds up being reborn as an exiled prince in a world that is governed by the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system. He then resolves to reclaim his lost throne and amass a harem of sexy adventurers along the way.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Royalty   Slow  

I woke up, sitting on a chair in a darkened room.

I groaned. My head was pounding at first, but the pain quickly faded. It wasn’t unlike a migraine brought on by bad weather, only to be washed away with the rain as the storm broke.

I looked around me. I was sitting in a simple wooden chair, under a soft beam of light that came from somewhere up above. All around me was blackness, but in front and a short distance away was...

It was a beautiful woman.

Well, at least I think it was a woman. She had the usual womanly features- a pleasantly plump chest, round hips, delicate features- all wrapped up in a clingy white gown that was figure-hugging but somehow also virginal.

However, what was somewhat un-woman-like were the pair of floppy dog ears hanging down on either side of her head, and the frenetically waving tail behind her!

“Welcome, kind master, to heaven.”

What a welcome! I’m not sure if I’m ready to be someone’s master!

“Uh, excuse me, perhaps there’s some mistake...”

Wait, why am I here?
Is this strange puppy girl a kidnapper?
I don’t know how valuable I am for ransom, so I hope she doesn’t do anything weird...

“Do not worry, human. Everyone who is kind has value in the eyes of Dog.”

“Well, that’s nice, but are you dyslexic? I think you have that backwards...”

Wait, did she just read my mind!?

“You have many questions, but be at peace. I can answer them all for you, and everything will be explained.

“I can read your mind. You have no need to speak around angels like myself, For we can sense both thought and intention.

“I also do not have that backwards, I did mean to say Dog.”

I had to interrupt just there. “Wait, so God, as in the Capital-G God, is a Dog?”

“Yes, of course. Dog loves all humans. It is why Dog sent almost all of his angels to accompany humans, help them, and be their companions.”

That is...

Actually, that makes a certain amount of sense.

“I am also not a kidnapper.”

Oh, that’s a relief. If only I could be sure you’re not crazy.

“As to why you are here ... you are dead.”

WHAT!?

I demand to speak to the author!

This story has only just begun and I’m already deceased!?

“Unfortunately, yes. You had a brain aneurysm in your sleep. Snore, snore, pop! And now it’s all over.”

I have a problem with you treating this so lightly, puppy/angel!

“Oh, I’m sorry ... b-but it’s not my fault.”

Exactly like a puppy, even raising my voice in my mind caused the angel to to whimper and took sad.

Exactly like a puppy, she was able to melt my anger in seconds by sheer force of cuteness.

I relented.

“I’m sorry, please continue...”

Exactly like a puppy, she bounced back immediately.

“Because you spent your life being kind to all animals, you will now pass on to a ‘Heaven’ of your own design. Yay! Thank you!”

The puppy angel clapped and a small amount of confetti dropped from above.

Was I really kind to all animals though?

Dogs and cats were scary, so I avoided them. I lived in the city, so livestock and larger animals were never the problem.

I was a homebody who stayed in his room all the time, so my opportunities were limited anyway.

I hated bugs, so I never wanted to touch them. Did I really go my entire life without squishing a single one?
Also, when I thought of a “Heaven of my own design”, I immediately thought of a place where I was a total bastard and could capture a bunch of female slaves to fuck, so I think that kindness test fails in that regard. Sorry, Dog, I hope you are as forgiving as you are fluffy.

As a further question, what did the Jainists know that they so perfectly emulated this practice...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.