Reverend Richard - Cover

Reverend Richard

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Fiction Sex Story: Reverend goes on a South Seas Mission and his adventures there.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   .

Hello, my name is Reverend Townsand, or you can call me Richard. But never Dick! Yes I am a minister. Have a church that requires a lot of my time. Not just on Sundays. During the week there are services on Wednesdays. Children’s mass on Saturday. So you can see I am quite busy during the week. But that was before I took a permanent vacation, but I am getting ahead of myself here.

I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world; her name is Sandy, for the past 18 years. We also have 2 children. Maria, age 17 and Thomas age 15. Both were born overseas when I was on mission. Let me tell you my story.

Right after I graduated college I was sent on mission overseas. Sandy and I got married the day before we left on our journey. We never consummated our marriage till we reached out post, somewhere in the South Pacific. It took 3 long weeks to get there by sailboat. Once there, we got settled in with our ‘tribe’. We spent the first week observing them. Seeing how they went about their business. Men and women wore loincloths and woman also wore a top. Men either went fishing or worked in the fields. The women cooked meals and raised children. They had some women teach the kids about their customs, like in a school.

I had a package of some understanding of their customs. They celebrated something like a mass. They all gathered around and chanted for good fishing, good crops, and good health. This was done several nights a week.

After being there for a week, we saw another white man, a Reverend Michael. He went by Mike to everyone here. He was the man I was replacing. He had gone to another island to do some trading. He filled me in on their customs and what all the different chants meant. One day he came to me and asked me to go for a walk with him. He wanted to talk to me in private.

“Do not take what I am about to say to you personally, but every few years they send some snot-nosed kid here to replace me. They arrive and see what this place is like and try to convert these people. Hell, boy, these people know more about life and religion then you ever will. You do know that there are several religions practiced back home. Not just ours, but you have the Baptist, the Catholics, the Jews, all practicing their religion. Are they wrong? Hell NO! It is how they were raised. These people are at peace with their religion and to try to convert them they will turn against you. They can make life very unpleasant here for you. They sent one young man here and he tried to convert them, ended up being cast away from here. He and his family sent adrift on a boat, never heard from again. So my advice is learn from them, use what you know to guide them. The golden rule: Do unto others as you would do unto you. You go fishing and catch extra, thank the Lord and share your catch. They will share with you. Now before I leave, I will take you to the other islands where we do trading. Also you will get any letters sent from home there. May take 3 months to get here, but you will hear what is happening in the world. I get a paper sent here, it might be 3 months old, so I can sort of keep up with what is happening. So do you have an understanding of what is happening?”

“Yes Mike, I get what you are saying. Coexist with them and be happy or try to change them and be miserable.”

“Oh and that goes for your wife also. She should allow herself to join in with their customs. It may seem uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it. If you decide to have children here, have her breast feed them when and where they are hungry. No one will mind at all. Some women will make a sling for her so she can carry the baby as it feeds. You will see what I mean. Tonight they will be having a feast to welcome the change of the season. Dry time is just about over and the wet season will soon start. Then the next season is the growing season. And I do not mean just crops. That is when they all mate. Then after that one is the Feeding season and then the dry season again.”

“So what will happen tonight? Richard asked.

“Tonight everyone will gather at the shore and they will have a ceremony to have a peaceful and calm rainy season. But, that is when the storms hit the area. Lots of heavy rain and high winds, or as we call them hurricanes. We limit our travels then and they fish closer to home, or go to some close by islands to hunt for meat. So you see Richard they have a way of life here that is different than at home. Now tomorrow we will travel to another island and I will show you what I mean. We will spend the night there and be back the day after. So let your wife know. Now let’s get back and get ready for the ceremony.”

When Richard returned to his wife he told her what Mike told him. She seemed to agree to try to fit in with everyone. That night they went to the wet season ceremony. When they got to the ceremony, Mike met them and said that there was a dress code for it, men and women in loin cloth only. When the ceremony gets going, you shall see why. Sandy looked at Richard for guidance and Richard looked at Mike. Mike shrugged his shoulders and went into his hut and came out in loin cloth only. Richard could not look, Sandy turned beet red. All the loin cloth covered was his unmentionables. His backside was bare. Richard asked Mike if everyone wore that. Mike answered with a nod of his head. He told them to get changed to fit in or be outcast to the rest of the village. Richard shuffled his feet and Sandy stood frozen until Mike told them do it now! Richard and Sandy left to get changed, after Mike’s command. In their hut Richard prayed for what he called his and Sandy’s sins. When they were both dressed, both were very bashful in their appearance. Sandy was topless and was holding her hands over her tits, while also trying to make the loin cloth bigger. Richard also held his hands in front of him, trying to hide a growing erection. Mike knocked on their hut and entered. “Aw, you are dressed and ready to see the ceremony?” Mike asked. Sandy was beat red from face to chest. “Soon both of you will fit right in with everyone here” Mike said to both.

They left their hut with Mike in front, Sandy in front of her husband, trying to cover her bare ass. As they got to the beach, the whole village was there except for the very young. A container was being passed around and everyone drank from it. Mike took a big gulp of the liquid, Richard smelled it and took a sip and passed it to Sandy. She also smelled it, took a sip, then took another one.

When everyone had a taste, all the men walked into the water, up to their knees. This included Mike and Richard. A chant was said and the women also entered the water to stand in front of a man. Sandy tried to get to Richard, but another woman beat her to him. Sandy went to Mike and found a woman there also. Sandy was guided to another man. Sandy was scared now. Mike yelled to her to do as their host said to do. Soon a beating drum was heard. Very slow banging. All the women approached the man in front of her and their hands went under the lion cloths. Sandy saw a woman touching Richard under his lion cloth. A hand grabbed Sandy’s arm and moved it under the loin cloth. There she felt a very large penis. As the drum banged, hands moved, up the shaft and down the shaft with every beat. The drum started to go faster and faster. All of the cocks got hard! Sandy looked at Richard and she saw him hard also. His eyes were closed and his head was looking skyward, as if in prayer. He soon shot his cum into the water. Other men started to shoot cum into the water. The drum kept beating. Sandy’s man let out a moan and shot his cum out. Most went into the water, some got on Sandy’s leg. The women all went back to the shore and the men soon followed. The ceremony was over.

Mike explained to them that the Goddess of the Water was fed. If she was happy, they would have no storms. Everyone returned to their huts. In Sandy’s mind she kept thinking of the cock she held in her hand, long, thick, heavy and very dark. That night Richard and Sandy had their first fuck. All Sandy was thinking about was that cock. Had to be 10” long, not the 5” Richard had, thick like her arm, not skinny like Richards. Sandy dreamed of that cock that night.

The next morning Mike appeared and asked if Richard was ready to join him on a trading visit. Richard wanted to know how long they would be. Just over night, back tomorrow afternoon, if the weather was good. Richard looked at Sandy and she told him to go. While he was gone she would try to learn about the village. So Richard and Mike left with 10 other men in 3 canoes. Sandy walked around the village observing their lives. She was startled when a man approached her and spoke in English. He introduced himself as Mobak, or Mark. She was surprised by him. They talked and Sandy found out that he went to an English school. He radiated an air of confidence about himself. Sandy told Mobak about herself and Richard. And to please never call him Dick! Mobak laughed at that. Ok, as long as you never call me Mark, just Mobak. Sandy asked him many questions about his people. One she just could not ask, if they all had large cocks. Mobak answered all of her questions. He noticed something about Sandy, something puzzling her. He suggested they go get some water to drink. They walked to the water area and drank. When finished, Mobak asked her if she had any more questions. Sandy blushed. Mobak stood and dropped his pants. His cock came out. Long, thick and hard. “You were wondering if all the men here had long cocks. The answer is yes we do.” Mobak said. He started to masturbate in front of her. Going real slow. In Sandy’s mind she heard the drum beat. Mobak grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock and moved it up and down his shaft. Soon Sandy was doing it on her own. Mobak started to undo the buttons on Sandy’s blouse. When they were all undone, he pulled her blouse off. He laughed at the site of her bra. “Sandy, to fit in you will have to learn to lose the bra. You will find that sand gets in there and makes one’s breast very irritated.” She removed the bra. Sandy went back to Mobak’s cock, using 2 hands now. Mobak grunted and told Sandy he was going to cum. He shot his cum on her tits. A massive load covered them. Mobak asked if that answered her question. Sandy nodded her head. They got dressed, minus her bra and returned to the village. Later that evening Mobak knocked on her hut and entered. He had with him some food for them to eat. Sandy allowed him to enter and they feasted on the food. All was very good to Sandy. Mobak also brought something to drink. Just berry juice he said. They drank most of what he brought. Mobak moved to Sandy and kissed her. She jerked back in shock. Mobak took one of her hands and moved it to his cock. That was all it took, soon they were kissing. Mobak removed her top and played with her breast. He started to lick her nipples and suck them. Soon she was moaning in his mouth. Mobak stood and removed his pants. He helped Sandy up, and removed her pants and panties. He remarked that they could be used a sail on a boat. He tossed them aside. He picked her up and slowly let her slide down his body. When his cock touched her pussy she shuddered in delight. He let her go down more. He slowly entered her. She never felt anything like that before. Soon he was moving her up and down on his shaft. She got very wet. She had these feelings she never had before. It became too much for her and she blacked out. Mobak carried her to her bed and let her down. She looked so peaceful lying there. He masturbated and came all over her chest and face. He dressed and left. When she awoke, she saw the cum on her. She tasted it. She liked it. She wanted him, NOW! She ran to the door and looked outside for him. Others looked at her. 2 women giggled. Sandy then realized she was naked and covered in cum. She went back inside and got in a long shirt of her husbands and left to find Mobak. As she ran around, she was flashing her ass and pussy. Most noticed her. She found Mobak by the shore. She ran to him. Jumped on him and showered him with kisses. Mobak turned towards her and picked her up and carried her off. In the jungle, he stripped and got right down to fucking her. She screamed in pleasure, even more so when he came in her pussy. He did not go soft and kept right on fucking her. He shot another load in her. She was a sodden mess. Sandy then heard a voice speaking in a language she did not understand. A woman knelt before her and licked her cunt clean. Sandy had another orgasm. When the woman finished, Mobak was hard again. This time Sandy took him in her mouth. She wanted, no needed to taste him. He did not deny her. He filled her mouth with his cum. Sandy swallowed it all. “Sandy, my manners are missed here; this lady is my wife, Booka”. Sandy nodded to her. Booka laughed. “I also speak English. Mobak and I met at school.” Sandy then welcomed Booka to her hut. Booka also wants to meet the ‘white man’. Sandy then sat upright with fright. “Mobak, last night we had sex! What if I am pregnant?” Mobak replied “that the drink they had would prevent that from happening. We drink it all the time, except for when we have the Growing Season ceremony. Then we want all women to grow with baby.” Sandy was unsure but Booka told her it was so. Sandy sighed with relief.

... Richard had very sore arms when they got to the trading post. Ministers do not do a lot of rowing in the ocean. Mike noticed his distress and said he knew of a place that could cure his sore arms. They walked to the post center. Mike explained all that was going on. Which ‘stores’ to avoid and which would give a fair trade. They walked some more and Mike said they were here. “What is this place?” Richard asked. Mike replied that after they row here, I come here to get my muscle worked out. They will rub you down and make you feel better; just let them do the work. Richard thought he misspoke about a single muscle. Both entered and Mike ‘paid’ for both of them. They went to the back of the shop and entered a locker room. Mike stripped and asked Richard to do the same. Richard wanted to know why they had to be naked to get a shoulder rub. Mike told him not just your shoulder gets sore but soon other muscles will. Do not worry about it. You are in an area where the customs are different. Just let what happens, happen. Richard agreed, and they went to a room and lay down on some tables. Richard heard 2 female voices talking quietly. One girl spoke to Mike. Mike said yes and same for him. Richard felt oil being poured on his shoulders and 2 hands working on his muscles. Soon Richard was starting to feel better. The oil and hands covered his entire backside. Oil was poured over his ass and he tensed up. Mike saw him and said to him “let it happen.” The hands rubbed his ass then moved down his legs. Back up to his ass again. More oil was poured, this time down the crack of his ass. A finger slid down the crack till it hit his hole. It rubbed him there and disappeared. He was gestured to roll over, and he did. He looked at Mike and saw his girl sucking him. Mike talked to the girls and soon Richard’s girl was sucking him. He was told to relax and enjoy it, by Mike. Richard did and soon came in her mouth. He never felt anything like it before. Hot and wet, the tongue moving. He will have to find some way of getting Sandy to do it.

After they left the store, they walked and Richard said he felt better, but ashamed about the ending. Mike told him that he was in a different world now and that he should enjoy all of the pleasures that come to him. “Yes, but what would my wife think?” Mike answered him “When we get back tomorrow, ask her. She is now getting introduced to some of the locals and learning about them.” Richard stopped walking and stared ahead of him. “You mean?” “Yes, both the men and the women are teaching her about life now. Come along and we will talk some more.” They walked to what would be called a motel and Mike got them a room. They went to the room. Richard asked about a shower. Mike told him that they will have one later before bed. But first they must eat. Richard then realized he was hungry. They went to a local food store and had a good meal together. Mike told Richard more about the post. He also stressed that the people he brought with him do the best trading. So let them do their thing. Richard nodded. Make spoke” Now let’s see about our shower.” And off they went.

Back at motel, Mike spoke to desk person and they were off. They arrived at the shower area, in back of motel. They both got naked and stood under the water. As they got wet, Richard heard 2 female voices. Soon hands were on him, rubbing soap onto his body. He felt bare breast on his back. The hands were soon on his cock, lightly stroking him. One hand went to his balls and up to his asshole. A finger slipped inside of him. Richard moaned “OH GOD!” He felt something hot and wet on his cock. The other girl had him balls deep in her mouth. “Going to shoot my juice now!” Richard said. And he did. The girl swallowed every drop. When Richard recovered, he asked Mike, how a man of the cloth can partake in such activities. Mike answered him. “You see Richard, we might be men of the cloth, but we are humans. And the people that you will be watching over know more about being spiritual than we will ever know. We have been book learned by people who look at anyone that does not follow our religion as lawless heathens. And to tell you something else, back at the village your wife is also expanding her views.” “What do you mean by that?”

“I mean that she is also learning that the tribe is very spiritual. I was the same as you when I first arrived here. Tried to teach them about God. Their spiritual leader asked me to have a long talk with him. We spent 4 days away in the jungle, where we talked about our different religions. And you know what, he convinced me that theirs had a better understanding then ours did. I sent letters home to tell everyone that the conversion was going slow, but was winning them over to God. But sadly, they felt that 5 years here I was not making any more progress and they would send someone new to take over. My mistake was repeating to the elders the same message. ‘Making progress, but going slow.’ They want fast conversion to our God. In 3 months I will have to go back and just be a preacher. That will kill me for sure. Or I will tell the Captain of the ship that I will not be sailing with him. I’m having fun here and living! Back home. I will just be a man of the cloth. Now let us get some sleep, as we have to journey back home tomorrow.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.