The Princess and the Hound - Cover

The Princess and the Hound

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Katharina Bucher is a rich girl living off her daddy's money. Like her father, she is a healer, yet she doesn't take it seriously. And while she can have anything and everything she wishes, there is just one thing that seems to be just out of her reach. When she finally gets it, is it something she really wants or deserves?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation  

He sees her pulling into the parking lot. Katharina is just stepping out of her car, the one her father bought her six months ago. He decides to park in the space next to the trees, down just a little from where she is parked. It’s a nice luxury of having a hover bike, no need to look for a space—one can park practically anywhere.

After knowing what she has been up to, he still finds her beautiful, especially now with that light summer dress that she is wearing. It clings to her body almost like a glove. The dress has thin straps that do nothing to cover the black bra straps, and the material of the dress is sheer in a way that only hints at the black bra underneath. Fitting so nicely too, it does nothing to hide the fact that she has a beautiful figure, nice breasts on top of a slim waist and nicely curved ass that finishes with bare legs, beautifully shaped calves. The dress color looks great on her skin. She had short, black hair that seems to glisten in the sunlight.

As he steps off his bike and pulls off his helmet, she is closing her car door and turns. He looks at her feet and moves his eyes up her body until his eye meet her face. She doesn’t even notice him, which kind of hurts a little. He should know better, considering that she is a real bitch. Yet, it still hurts. Then she turns and walks away. He decides that he is going to toy with her little.

An hour later, Kat is in an outlet store, after finding a nice outfit in one of the others. Her father may threaten to cut her out, but he didn’t take his credit cards from her. If he wants to threaten to cut her out of everything then he can certainly pay for a few things. And if he isn’t serious then he still can! Kat decides that she now needs some more underwear, something that is comfortable, yet not drab. She likes to feel good even when she is not dressed up after all.

The store is unexpectedly busy, but not unbearable and it is pleasantly cool in the store. She has picked up a few things in addition to the bras and panties and is just about to step into a dressing room when she notices him. Kat doesn’t know why he is here, or better yet, why he hasn’t come up to her to say hello. It could be a coincidence, but she doubts it. Maybe he hasn’t seen me yet? She feels a tingling sensation that starts in her fingers and moves to the pit of her stomach. Then she gets a mischievous grin on her face. With no clerk available to assist her, Kat just steps toward an empty dressing room. She looks back again. He is looking her way. So he has noticed me. For some reason she is excited rather than irritated. She flashes him an almost sly smile before stepping into a dressing room and drawing the curtain.

He picks up a random shirt and walks over to the dressing room area on the pretense of needing to try it on. He already noticed that the store is busy and all the clerks are occupied with other shoppers. Best of all, there is no attendant in the dressing room area, and oddly enough, no line. So he steps toward the room where Kat had entered and sees that the curtain is not closed all the way. She is already in her bra and panties, and is about to put a blouse on. Immediately the first thing he sees is her looking at him in the mirror. She starts to unbutton a few buttons that she has already done up on the blouse when suddenly he steps up to the curtain and looks around. There is no one around. No one has even noticed him in the dressing room area. Quickly, he steps into the changing booth.

Kat begins to turn toward him to say something and invite him into her, but he puts his finger to his mouth in a silencing gesture and she loses her voice. She turns back to the mirror and sees herself in a blouse and black panties with him standing right behind her. Her mind is racing with excitement. She wonders if he is finally taking it to the next level like she has so wanted it. This character is completely out of character for him. She would probably do what she does next with just any stranger due to the fact that she is extremely excited by his rash actions.

Katharina feels herself getting extremely wet as she looks him in the eyes and starts to slowly unbutton the remaining buttons on the blouse. She notices that his gaze has drifted to her cleavage and starts to feel more in control. It feels good. When she comes to the last button, she stops and looks at him again with a sly smile. He steps up close behind her. She can feel his hardness against her ass. He reaches around and puts his hands on hers to move her fingers from the last button. Kat lets her hands fall to the side and he starts to unbutton the last button. When it is undone, he takes hold of her blouse near the collar and starts to slowly open it. Kat feels the material slides over her bra covered nipples as they harden. She closes her eyes and revels in this feeling. And he savors the slow reveal of her ample breasts. He is so excited to have taken this step and pretend to stalk her. He is hard beyond compare, so hard that he isn’t certain that he will able to control himself.

He pulls the blouse off her shoulders and she is standing in the front of him in just her panties. He can smell her skin—a wonderful mixture of flowery scents. There is maybe even a hint of something else there ... something like vanilla bean. Her scent is intoxicating to him. He picks up the little bag he had set down on the seat when he stepped in and reaches around to hand it to her. “Try this on,” he whispers quietly in her ear.

Kat opens her eyes and sees a small bag in front of her. “Ned...” she starts to say, but he stops her.

“Put it on,” he demands politely.

Kat nods and pulls out the contents. Her eyes widen. It is a beautiful white lace bra and panty set. She doesn’t need to check the size because she knows that it will fit. He has bought things for her in the past, but seeing the store it came from, he has never spent this much. There has to be a reason for it. “Ned, why did...” she starts to say, but he simply puts his finger to his mouth. “Shh ... don’t talk. There’s no need,” he whispers.

Then Ned reaches up behind her and unfastens her black bra with a quick motion. Her head starts to spin. Not only has he taken their game to a whole new level in so many ways, but he is now buying her some of the most expensive lingerie on the market. The thought of being caught is already exciting, but to be caught so fashionably is more excitement than she imagined. Kat starts to feel hot and flustered. She almost wants to reward him for this initiative to wrest control from her, but she resists. Instead she just stands there, waiting for him to act his part out. And Ned does, slowly pushing her bra forward.

The touch of his hands as they lightly slide forward under her arms on the sides of her breasts feels like fire. She is starting to get weak in her knees and has to lean back against him. Kat feels feel his hardness, which feels bigger than she already knows. Ned pushes the bra all the way forward and the straps come off her shoulders. As the bra straps fall down her arms and proceeds to reveal her hard nipples, Kat feels the cool air on her exposed skin. His fingers reach her areolas and start to move in feather light circles around them. It feels like lightning flashes are going right from her nipples and straight to her groin. She takes in a sharp breath. The feeling is almost too intense. And despite their little game, Kat is going to have to touch herself if he doesn’t soon...

She lets the bra fall to the floor and reaches her arms up over her head and behind his. She turns her head to his and says with a ragged breath, “Touch me ... please!” Then she kisses him deeply.

Ned kisses her back intensely, yet with soft lips as he starts softly pinching her distended nipples between his fingers. Kat begins pushing back into him and soon decides that she needs to get off ... now! She drops her arm and snakes her hand into the front of her panties. She feels that familiar wetness as she finds her clit and starts moving her finger in slow circles. He whispers something in her ear. Too far gone into the ecstasy coursing through her she doesn’t hear the words, but it still adds to the excitement. She starts to move her finger faster as she is beginning to feel that familiar feeling build up when she feels his hand drop from her sensitive nipple to her cunt. He obviously wants to take over.

Yet, to her disappointment this is not the case. Instead, he takes her moving hand and pulls it away from her body. “Not yet,” he says. “Not just yet. Put that on first.” He backs away from her and turns around. “I want to see it on you.”

Katharina picks up the lingerie set and starts putting on the bra. Ned still has his back turned. She smiles as it is funny to her. A moment ago he was holding her breasts in his hands, playing with her nipples and staring wantonly while she was playing with herself to the edge of an orgasm. Hell, he has seen her naked and playing with herself many, many times before today. Now he has his back turned so that she is able to change without him looking at her. The display of modesty in this situation he has created seems absurd, but kind of silly and it makes her giggle.

The white bra is sheer, silky and soft. A lacy affair with a scalloped edge across the top, lace flowers across the cup and a rear clasp. It fits perfectly! This is one thing she likes about Ned, and honestly, probably one of the reasons she has kept him around for so long. While many men she has fucked are all usually boyishly fascinated with her cleavage and her body, they never show interest beyond that. But that is alright with her as her only intention is to fuck them, drop them and piss off her father. Ned is a little different though.

When she finishes putting it on, she can see that the cup is very sheer and her dark nipples and areolas are clearly visible through the thin material. It explains the choice in color. Kat next picks up the white matching panties and quickly pulls down hers. As she bends over to pull on the new pair, she realizes that if Ned turns around now, he will have a perfect view of her ass and her twat, her inner lips protruding some and glistening, as they do when she is excited. The thought arouses her even more. She slides the panties up, stands up straight, and admires herself in the mirror. The panties are really thongs, enriched by a little lace them. Then she notices a little detail: two little bows made in matching white velvet have been applied to the edge. They are so pretty ... Satisfied with the look, Kat stands still and waits.

Ned senses that she is finished putting on the lingerie and turns around. Looking over her shoulder, he sees a vision of beauty in the mirror. Her face is framed in dark hair. Her green eyes are looking straight at him. And there is a wicked little smile playing across her full, soft lips. The lingerie he bought fits perfectly as he knew it would. Seeing her like this is one of the reasons he puts up with her. No matter how much of a bitch she is or how shitty she treats him, it is the little things like this that keep him coming back. In fact, Ned actually swoons for a second. She looks far better than he had imagined her in this outfit. Kat usually wears dark lingerie as if saying that white would make her pure and virgin-like, which is totally opposite of what she is.

His first instinct is to just throw their little game right out the window and step in to tear her panties off, push her up against the mirror and take her hard and fast. But no, all in good time, he wants more. Instead, he sits down on the little seat and says quietly, “Dance.” Kat gives him a quizzical look. “Dance for me,” he says again. “Show me how strong and beautiful you are. Take back the control.”

This is certainly not how she saw this going. Kat decides to test him, maybe gauge the situation better. “There is no music,” she replies.

“Sure there is,” he says. “Listen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.