The Princess and the Hound - Cover

The Princess and the Hound

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Katharina Bucher is a rich girl living off her daddy's money. Like her father, she is a healer, yet she doesn't take it seriously. And while she can have anything and everything she wishes, there is just one thing that seems to be just out of her reach. When she finally gets it, is it something she really wants or deserves?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation  

Kat sits bound to the chair, her hands tied with rope to the arms, leg tied at the ankles to the legs of the chair. Ned comes in with a pair of scissors in his hand and a slight smile on his face. He leans in and pulls the neck of her shirt up. Then he slowly pulls it out as far as it will go. Next starts cutting right down the middle. As he cuts, he pulls the material to each side. His hands roam all over her chest. Where he can suppress a wicked grin, he cannot keep his cock from becoming uncomfortably stiff in the process.

After cutting all the way to the bottom, he slowly peels her shirt from the middle toward him, leaving him a perfect view of her bra and bountiful chest behind it. Kat looks up at him with her green eyes through strains of long black hair. “Do it, you bastard!” she snarls.

Ned just shrugs his shoulders, and with the scissors, begins to clip her hair short. When he is finished, he lets out an exasperated sigh and shrugs his shoulders. “I think that looks pretty good. Maybe I should change my major to cosmetology.” He chuckles at his own remark. Looking down at her bra, he sees that her nipples are poking out against the thin fabric. “Let’s see what it will look like with the rest of you.” Ned cuts down the middle of her bra and then peels it away.

“Fuck you,” Kat growls.

Now that the bra is separated, Ned happily lifts her breast with his hand. He pinches her nipple between his fingers and pulls it up. Kat sighs, her body and mind betraying her. He releases his grasp of the hard nub and gently massages her entire breasts. “Is that better?” he asks sarcastically.

It does feel better, but Kat isn’t going to admit to it. It does feel good, especially when he pulls and tweaks her nipple. She really doesn’t want him to stop. Ned knows what she wants as he can clearly see it written all over her face. So he rubs her good, focusing on her distended nipple. Kat’s breathing turns rapid.

The young man grins and leans forward. Gently, he takes her nipple into his mouth and sucks on it. Then he licks it up and down. He squeezes the flesh around it to make her nub even more distended while he slurps noisily on it. Kat is so excited, she feels like she is going to explode! What makes it even better is she is unable to stop him from using her body any way he wants to. In fact, she feels that familiar sensation building up between her legs.

Finally, when it feels like her orgasm is ready to crest, Ned stops and asks, “Does that feel better?” Kat is almost out of breath. She doesn’t answer with words, Instead she just glares at him with as much malice as she can muster. Ned stands for a moment and grins. “I guess we better work on the other side.”

Kat is excited, but she is trying her best not to let it show. “Mr. Tittles?” she says in barely an audible whisper. He chuckles at the sound of his last name coming from her lips. “I need to pee.”

He shrugs and says, “You might as well just piss yourself. It’s going to be awhile before we’re done.”

Kat’s eyes go wide and her jaw drops. “Please Ned. I haven’t pissed myself since I was like five.”

Ned pretends to think this over for a couple of seconds and then says, ““Well, since you’re being so good, maybe there is something I can do.” He takes the scissors and cuts a hole in her pants in the area between her thighs. The view of her now semi-transparent panties is priceless. “I think that will work.”

“Please Ned, I can’t pee myself!” she pleads.

“Hmm, I don’t know,” he says, reaching in with both hands to rub along the exposed flesh of her thighs. “I think with this hole, you technically won’t be pissing your pants.”

For just a moment she forgets about having to go. His hands feel good and it calms her bladder down—at least until he starts rubbing her inner thighs near her crotch. Then she starts feeling tingly all over again.

“You know, you’re right,” Ned says as if some silent conversation with her. “In your current position you might get some on your pants.” He slips the scissors into the waistband of her pants, cutting the length of the material down each leg.

After he peels the pants away, Kat looks down to see that her panties are almost completely transparent. She shudders at her exposure, knowing that things are only going to get worse. Again, Ned reaches in with both hands and starts to rub her crotch.

Kat lets out a moan and says, “I can’t hold it much longer. I really have to pee.”

“Don’t worry,” Ned says. “I have just the thing.” He takes the scissors again, this time to the front of her panties. After a couple of snips, he peels them apart like a set of doors. “Be right back.”

“What?” Kat puffs, not understanding what he has in mind. “Where are you going?” A minute later the man is returning with shop vacuum. “What the fuck are you going to do with that?”

“I’m going to solve your little peeing issue,” he says, slipping the hose right up to her upper portion of her snatch. “Just let it go,” he says, flipping the switch to the little machine.

Kat feels the suction on her most sensitive spot and is instantly overwhelmed by the sensation of it. What the hell? It takes her only a second to release the floodgates. She pisses for what seems like forever before she finally feels her bladder returning to its normal size. And as she squeezes the last few drops out, she nods to tell him that she is finished.

Again, Ned has other ideas. He begins to move the nozzle in small circles. The girl instantly knows what he is up to. The suction, coupled with the motion, is instantly driving her crazy. A few seconds later she tosses her head back in blissful agony as she feels a most powerful orgasm sweep through her like a giant wave washes over a small island. There is no denying it. She tries to stifle a scream, but she cannot quite hold it back. Once she starts screaming she can’t stop until the orgasm finally subsides.

As soon as she stops screaming, Ned turns off the machine and says, “Fuck, Katharina. I certainly had no idea you were into this.”

The girl looks him in the eyes and then drops her head in shame. “I’m sorry, Mr. Tittles. I don’t know what came over me.”

Ned chuckles at this. “Don’t worry. It’ll be our little secret.” Then with careful precision, he takes the scissors and begins to cut off her panties. Once removed like the rest of her clothes, his hands go to her pussy to eagerly rub all around it.

Without thinking, Kat moans and says, “Oh yes! Keep doing that!”

Ned smiles as he rubs her, fingers focusing on her clit. He rubs all around it too, and then up and down over it. “Hmm, your pussy is getting all wet. Should we try the vacuum again?” he asks, looking up at her. Kat quickly shakes her head. “You’re right. This will do better.” With that he drops his head in between her legs and starts to lick her pussy all over. He rolls his mouth muscle around her tough nub before sucking on it.

Kat tenses and then moans loudly. All of her irritation is replaced by the pleasure between her thighs. Ned expertly plies her pussy with his oral ministrations. Kat’s breath becomes frenetic with passion as he alternates between licking and sucking. After a couple of minutes he can tell that she is on the verge of her orgasm. So he reaches up and starts pulling and pinching her nipples once again.

Kat is on a wild ride to a huge explosion. She feels the dam start to burst just as her nipples are pinched. It feels like a lightning bolt from her nipples to her pussy. It is so powerful she has to thrust her hips back and forth. After she settles down, Ned pulls himself from between her legs and stands up, stretching. “I guess we’ll just have to untie you so that we can increase your pleasure. But you will need to be a good girl. Can you do that, Katharina?”

“I can, Mr. Tittles,” she murmurs.

“Good,” he says with a faint smile. “But I’m going to need some reassurance.” Before she can inquire he presses his body over hers and starts kissing her.

Kat feels him put his hand over her breast to squeeze it gently. He slips his tongue into her mouth, playing across her teeth. She kisses him back. He plays with her breasts until she pulls her head back for a breath.

“I guess we can untie you now,” he says, picking up the scissors once again. With a wink, he cuts the ropes holding her to the chair.

Kat rubs her wrists and ankles, trying to get the soreness from the rough rope out of her skin. When he offers his hand, she takes it, knowing that she better comply. Ned guides her from the room, down the hall and into the bedroom where he places her at the edge of the bed.

“You’ve been sitting for a while,” he says soothingly. “I think we need to rub out a few sore spots that you might have.”

Kat nods and sits down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs open for him. Ned drops to his knees and works over every inch of her crotch. Soon, all the attention is driving her crazy. She is getting hot and growing even wetter. Soon she is leaking profusely to the point that she can smell it. The action is so intensifying that it makes her more excited. Soon, every touch is amplified and her twat is almost gushing.

“That’s a shame,” Ned murmurs. “It seems you’ve gone and made your ass all dirty now.” He pulls her leg up and sets her foot onto the bed with her. Kat feel his fingers touching her ass and then her backdoor. “Oh yeah, definitely dirty back there,” he says. “We’re going to have to really clean it out.”

The next thing she feels is his wet digit pushing in through her tight sphincter. Kat lets out a gasp as, while this isn’t a completely new experience for her, she hasn’t been visited back there in quite some time. Ned moves his finger in and out, and it sends tingles throughout her body. Instinctively, she thrusts her ass back at him, trying to take more of his finger deeper.

Ned can see just how aroused she is, so he starts rubbing her pussy with his other hand. Kat reacts immediately and begins humping against his hand. He purposely rubs across her clit every few strokes while finger fucking her ass in earnest. Kat isn’t all too surprised by her own animal lust as she is driven to a whole new level. Her cunt is dripping all over the place. It feels so good, she wants more! She pulls her leg even further up to invite more fingers or a tongue or even a cock. She doesn’t care—she’ll take anything she can get.

Ned turns up the heat. He switches to two fingers in her snatch, turning her hand so that he is able to rub her clit with his thumb. Kat starts bucking so he decides it is time for two fingers in her ass. He pulls his one digit out and then quickly forces two back in. Kat suddenly feels a sharp pain in her ass. She jumps and yelps and moans. The man rubs her pussy even harder, and she thrusts back to meet him with equal fervor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.