Head Above Water - Cover

Head Above Water

Copyright© 2019 by Nora Fares

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story about a drowning woman and the doctor who saves her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   White Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Slow  

I was down in the training building, which we called our University, even though it didn’t give out a degree of any sort. There was a certificate of completion issued for finishing a course on member services, insurance, or claims. The classes were almost always ongoing, as we also trained agents from across Southern California that worked in the branches. Over all, it was a busy building with many classrooms.

There was a claims class I’d scheduled, and today would be their first day. I wanted to drop by and encourage the new students.

“Fancy meeting you here.”

I turned around. It was Addie.

“What are you doing down here?” I asked, checking my watch.

“I’m on my lunch break. I was visiting one of the instructors,” she said, turning a little pink. It made me suspicious.

“Why?”

“Oh, no reason,” she said quickly.

“You do realize that the instructors are all part of HR. You can’t be friends with them. It’s against company policy.”

“Don’t worry,” she said, fidgeting where she stood. “It’s nothing like that, Celine.”

“You’re a terrible liar.”

At that moment, a door down the hall burst open and one of the instructors skidded out, looking in all directions until he caught sight of Addie.

“Honey, I—” And then he caught sight of me.

“‘Honey,’” I repeated, crossing my arms and giving Addie a look.

“Busted,” she said, sighing. Her face had turned several shades of red.

I glanced at the instructor, wondering if he had anything to say, but he didn’t appear to have any words. He walked over out of concern for Addie. I wasn’t stupid. These two were definitely dating.

“Celine, this is Ryan Irving ... my boyfriend,” Addie said, sounding appropriately ashamed. We were supposed to be best friends, but she hadn’t shared this with me. However, I couldn’t exactly blame her. She wasn’t allowed to date this guy, and I was supposed to be the one to enforce this rule.

I sighed.

“Before you rat us out, just know that he makes me very happy,” she said, and reached over to take Ryan Irving’s hand. “But I’m prepared to face the consequences. I understand that you have to do your job. Just know you won’t have my face to look forward to every morning if I get fired.”

“If you want to keep your jobs then you’ll have to disclose this relationship to HR officially,” I said. “I’ll talk to your manager, Mr. Irving. I could probably arrange for signed statements and no talk of termination.”

“Please, call me Ryan,” he said, sounding relieved.

“You’d do that?” Addie asked hopefully.

“Are you serious? Addie, you’re my best friend. Of course I wouldn’t let you get fired. I’m one of the most powerful people in this company. I think I’m owed some special favors—like not having my people terminated without my consent.”

“Ryan isn’t one of your people,” she said in a small voice.

“I will protect him as best as I can.”

Addie smiled brightly, her green eyes twinkling under the fluorescent lighting. There was a time when I wouldn’t have done this, wouldn’t have stood for any rule-breaking whatsoever.

“You’ve changed,” Addie said, practically reading my mind. “I think I know who to really thank.”

I couldn’t help but smile. Addie had met Wes a few weeks ago. They’d clicked instantly and were already Facebook friends. I thought it was kind of adorable. Adorable. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d even thought of that word on my own.

“You can thank him later. He has his interview with John Hopkins this morning.”

“Oh crap, I forgot to wish him good luck!”

Ryan stood there awkwardly as we chatted. I noticed that he was a pretty average guy, very unlike the kind of guys Addie usually went for. Those guys really knew how to break her heart. I wondered if Ryan was going to be the one to treat her like the queen she was.

“So how long has this been going on?” I said, motioning to the two of them.

“Almost as long as you’ve been dating Wes,” Addie admitted. “We met in the parking lot. I didn’t know he was HR, I swear. He thought I was management because I’d parked in your spot on your day off again. He asked me out and I found out on our date. I almost walked out of there, but he just made me feel so warm and fuzzy, Celine. I couldn’t do it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.