Johnny Pulaski and the Cult of Amun-Ra - Cover

Johnny Pulaski and the Cult of Amun-Ra

Copyright© 2019 by Joe J

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Johnny took a summer job as a medic for an archeological dig at the Karnak Temple Complex in Egypt. It was just another job until the archeologists discovered a set of stairs leading down to a massive tunnel system under the temple. The tunnels were occupied by the spirit of an ancient priest from the Cult of Amun-Ra. The old man needed Johnny's help to avoid a disaster in 1250BC, during the reign of the Pharaoh Ramses the Great.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Harem  

Bashar picked up the pottery food storage containers from the underground room three days after the gate was installed. During those three days away from the dig Johnny stayed busy by operating what amounted to a free clinic for the local villagers. He set up an awning outside the dispensary and treated anyone who walked up. Word of the clinic spread quickly and he and Hala stayed busy. For Johnny, treating the ill and injured without the pressure of collecting exorbitant fees, was what practicing medicine was all about. His patients paid what little they could afford and Hala turned what little they collected into more medicine and supplies. Doctor Stone approved the activity. It was the right thing to do, and it was good publicity. As a benefit it diverted attention away from the new dig site.

At the dig site, Rachael went on a spending spree with Daddy’s money behind her black AMEX card. She bought heavy duty power cords in fifty and one hundred foot lengths; a small, quiet three thousand watt generator and fifty tripod mounted LED work light assemblies. When the outer room was cleared, she was going to light up the tunnels and start her scientific exploration. Rachel knew she only had seven weeks at the most with exclusive rights to the dig, if they could keep it a secret. Johnny managed to go with her and Mister Gamil on her forays into town by offering his services as an interpreter. Of course, he went armed, his pistol tucked into the waist band of his jeans and covered by a loose long-sleeved linen shirt. Johnny thought Rachael made an excellent potential kidnap-for-ransom candidate.

On the second night that the dig site was idle he had a date with Hala. Hala asked him to dinner and a movie. What Johnny mistook for timidity was her being cautious until she knew the personality of her new boss. With men Hala was like Mia; she went for what she wanted. And she wanted Johnny ... badly!

Hala picked Johnny up at six in her newer model Fiat Panda. Johnny was amazed at how easily the square little sedan accommodated his bulk. He leaned across the gear shift and kissed Hala on the cheek. Then he fastened his seat belt as she smoothly shifted gears and drove out of the compound.

“Where are you taking me,” he asked, “I’m famished.”

“We are going to a small restaurant owned by my old university roommate’s family. The food there is delicious,” she replied.

Johnny checked her out while she drove. She was wearing another traditional gallabiyah, this one dark green and intricately embroidered in a complimentary tan color. The dress was long sleeved and hung to the ground. Her hair was covered with a beautiful green silk scarf, and she wore just enough makeup to make her eyes look huge and mysterious. She looked fantastic, and Johnny told her so.

She acknowledged the compliment with a smile and said, “I dress in the traditional way when I’m in public to avoid trouble with Muslim men.”

Johnny nodded his understanding; while in Afghanistan he was witness to just how hostile some Muslim men could be toward women they thought immoral. Religious differences aside, he never understood how showing your hair warranted being stoned to death.

The restaurant was just as Hala described, it was small and intimate, with great service and fantastic food. Johnny had the Mahshi, peppers and zucchini stuffed with rice and other veggies. Most Coptics were vegans and Johnny respected their dietary restrictions. After dinner it was off to the movie theater.

The movie she wanted to see was showing at an older theater complete with a balcony. A balcony on which Hala dragged him up into the very last row. The movie, titled 122, was about a doctor trying to prove his innocence from a murder for which he’s accused. The doctor and his girlfriend are trapped in a hospital with bad guys everywhere. It was a big hit in Egypt and Johnny thought it was pretty good. They held hands through the movie and Hala leaned against him, but the date stayed low key. After the movie Hala drove Johnny back to the dispensary; the time was a few minutes after ten thirty.

When Hala stopped the car Johnny asked, “Would you like to come in for coffee?”

Hala laughed and replied, “I’ll make you some, but I’d rather have tea.”

Hala turned on the hot plate in the dispensary office. Then they discussed the movie while the water heated.

“That nurse in the movie reminded me of you,” he said.

“That was Jihane Khalil, she is most beautiful, and we are far apart,” she protested, but you could tell she was pleased.

“Not that far,” he said, and he ticked off his reasons on his fingers. “You both are gorgeous, you both have beautiful eyes, but I think yours are more so; and you both really fill out a pair of scrubs.”

“Oh, you!” she laughed and swatted him on the arm.

When the movie conversation wound down. Hala excused herself ‘to powder her nose’. Johnny was reflecting on what a nice evening he’d had when Hala spoke to him from the doorway of the exam room. Johnny looked up and Hala was striking a sexy pose in a tangerine colored bra and matching boy shorts. That color had to have been invented to show off her dusky complexion. Her long slightly frizzy hair hung wild and free, and her skin appeared to be smooth and flawless. Hala’s figure was even better out of her clothes; she was not skinny in all the right places.

“Tell me again how I look like Jihane,” she said.

Johnny jumped up so fast he knocked over his chair. Hala giggled and fled down the hall, with Johnny in hot pursuit.

He tried to take his time, but Johnny couldn’t resist eagerly stripping Hala’s out of those pretty undies. Her breasts were as large as he imagined and sagged very little, they were the Great Pyramids on the dusky desert of her chest. More treasures awaited under those tangerine shorts because her plump little pussy was as bald and silky smooth as a newborn baby’s butt. Johnny gave an appreciative whistle at Middle Eastern hygiene and dived right in. The woman that Johnny thought shy and reserved was anything but in the bedroom. Instead, she was passionate, loud and eagerly inventive. Johnny was glad he had stocked up on Trojans because he and Hala put a significant dent in his supply.

Afterward, as they languidly lounged on his bed, Johnny asked her about her unexpected sexuality.

“I am the mistress of an older wealthy man,” she said. “He pays for my apartment and he pays my tuition at University. It was his desire that I learn to speak English. I occasionally accompany him on his trips to London or New York. I will start medical school in the fall at his insistence and expense. I don’t love him, but I respect him and our arrangement very much. I am with you now because he is traveling on business and when he is gone, I am free to date or whatever.”

Johnny could only nod at her revelation, nothing she could have said, short of being from another planet, would have surprised him more.

Hala dressed and left a few minutes later. She gave him a passionate kiss and some advice after she was back in her emerald green gallabiyah.

“Doctor Stone needs the attention you gave me, Johnny. She wants it badly but is too shy and awkward to ask. You must bring her here and show her how to be a complete woman.”

Once again, Johnny was gobsmacked as she sashayed out the door.


Bashar returned to crate up and haul off the ancient pottery jars with some moderate fanfare and plenty of press. While not earth shaking, the jars were a nice find and might even be significant depending on the contents. Doctor Stone stayed in the room and insured the jars were packed up safely while Bashar regaled the press with his knowledge of Ancient Egypt. Hany Gamil, and Johnny stood away from the crowd around the stairway.

“He is nephew of Luxor mayor, or he would be digging for me,” Hany said.

Johnny’s bark of laughter drew some curious glances from the assembled press. He shrugged and gave an apologetic wave. Hany grinned and slapped him on the back.

An hour later Bashar and his entourage were gone, and it was time to kick off Doctor Stone’s exploration plan of the tunnel system. The first order of business was to reopen the wall and enlarge the opening. To facilitate the exploration and, enhance the experience of her students, Rachael split them into two teams. One team would work on the shards of the Second Pylon while the other worked in the tunnels and they would switch places every day.

While the wall was being opened, workers carried over equipment from the storage containers. Within two hours a generator was running above the stairwell, cable was run through the opening and lights were set up in the first tunnel after the storage room. A bright young woman was supervising the work on the pylon. Rachael had her team photographing and videotaping the walls and ceiling in what she was calling tunnel one. Mia was carefully mapping the area from the top of the stair to where Rachael stood at the end of tunnel one. Johnny was fascinated watching as she drew a to scale line sketch on her iPad.

Johnny wandered back to the dispensary when watching archeologists do their thing quickly became boring. He’d avoided his office since early morning because he was unsure how to act with Hala. He hoped she didn’t regret their evening or for revealing her secrets to him. He had a strong connection to her when they were together but who knows when they weren’t. Johnny was relieved that nothing had changed between them. She was as friendly and professional as always.

Rachael sat next to him at dinner. She leaned over and asked, “Can you stay in the outer room tonight?”

“Of course, Doctor Stone,” he replied.

It took two trips for Johnny to move his rucksack and air mattress over to the site. Two trips were necessary because he took linen and pillows for his bed this time. He actually enjoyed sleeping in the underground room because it was both cool and quiet. Johnny moved the generator into the corner and set up his bed. He was smoothing the top sheet into place when Rachael strolled down the stairs. He’d had a feeling he’d be seeing her, which was why he’d brought the sheets for the bed.

Rachael looked different today with her auburn hair in a French braid and makeup that accented her high cheek bones and green eyes. Rachael was a very attractive woman anyway, but with a little effort she was quite beautiful. The anomaly tonight was the large, long fluffy cotton robe she wore. Rachael cleared up his confusion by dropping the robe and revealing a scarlet silk and lace knee length chemise. Johnny told her how beautiful he thought she was then he thoroughly showed her.

He followed Mia’s advice and took charge of their lovemaking from the first minute and Rachael loudly expressed her appreciation of his efforts. The absolute best for both was when Johnny put those long, long legs over his shoulders and tried to pin her to the mattress. As a finale Johnny taught Rachael the right way to give a blow job; this time Rachael was an enthusiastic student. Their first time together, Rachael took him in her mouth out of obligation after he went down on her. This time she did it out desire, and that made all the difference in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.